Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (60086 Views)

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by weedfada(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2020
All I know is that I'm getting that white top August is wearing in the pic...
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Monaco2(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Parisian:
How can he cope? Lmao...he probably orchestrated it.

Lots of American men are cuckolds who love to watch their wives with other men.

Ya, dats y I said Dey have a weird lifestyle, alsina said he approved of the relationship n now Dey are saying he didn’t

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by ComeToJesus: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2020
No matter what, she crossed the rubicon. Unfaithfulness is a ground for divorce. Faithfulness is key. If you aren't faithful, then you ain't loyal.

You'll be gone. Baffling how seemingly strong men become Sissies. America messes up the head of the male folks and surreptitiously empowers the woman. It's an unspoken norm that supports tbe victimisation of the male and the institutions kinda support this obtuse and outlandish state of affairs.

Throughout the convo, Will's eyes betrayed his emotions. Sad!

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by NaijadrivaCars: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Women sef
llamina come and see your boyfriend mama.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by NaijadrivaCars: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2020
Women sef
llamina come and see your boyfriend mama.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Kubernetes: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Budline1:
She has always been attracted to bad boys. An alpha will never agree to an open marriage with his wife in the first place, something a guy like pac will never agree to, he'll rather opt for a divorce if it ain't working instead of looking like lucozade like Will is right now. Pac was her true love coz of his Alpha traits, Will is just a beta, an husband material.

Men, open your eyes and don't be a beta simp, else they'll still cheat on you with Alpha in marriage after you've provided them with everything.

Jada n Shakur did not officially date.
Jada said she had more of an understanding of what that was between her and Tupac.
" When you have two young people that have very strong feelings, but there was no physical chemistry between us"

she said it wasn’t even just for her
"It was him too," she said, adding that they tried to get physical at the time, but they both felt it was "disgusting."

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by jimb(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2020
sleep they their eyes abeg, they should Bleep some more,,then go back to dead...
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2020
I heard she was a sex addict before!

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2020
sandrapretty:
learn to always comment sensibly on a public forum
why you do pained nah I was just kidding around

oh your pussy is also ugly like shattered bundle mouth abi ok sorry o
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Ishilove: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2020
obowunmi:

People are also married to their trauma bonds, where they treat each other badly and terribly but refuse to move on.
I never said there aren't bad marriages. My point is there are happy and successful marriages as well.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Ishilove: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2020
joseph1832:
the truth is you don't need to be married to have what Jada and Will have. Beside, I believe they said they're in an open relationship. So you tell me, how many married couples can afford to be in an open relationship today?
Can you give me a link please?
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
milfs are the best
Clean milfs
if Efcc arrest you because of this name now you go day cry up and down now
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by joseph1832(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by popcykaylah(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Last last alsina didn’t need to come and talk about the relationship ..as for the woman ,na their way when prick Dey shack them ..them no go rest until them chop the prick.. na later thier body go come down .. will smith na man..

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Zither(m): 10:07am On Jul 11, 2020
Welcome to the age of romantic entanglement.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Twenty8: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2020
I don't like knowing about the lifestyles of my favorite celebrities because I always end up disappointed in them. Am no fan of Jada but am a fan of Will, how did Will let it reach to this point, at this junction only blood and gore should be able to appease him, but he is seating his ass down there spilling rubbish.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Ishilove: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by joseph1832(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Heh. Joe you should know better than believe tabloids and their sensational stories.
yea well but you have to admit there really is something strange about Will and Jada' marriage. Atleast looking at it from what we believe marriage is.

Like do our parents go from calling themselves married to calling themselves life partners or any fancy or incomprehensible words? Lol.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Ishilove: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2020
joseph1832:
yea well but you have to admit there really is something strange about Will and Jada' marriage. Atleast looking at it from what we believe marriage is.

Like do our parents go from calling themselves married to calling themselves life partners or any fancy or incomprehensible words? Lol.
Those two are crazy, and it's working for them.

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by joseph1832(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Those two are crazy, and it's working for them.
now you see what I'm saying. But if it works for them, who am I to complain.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by sfinkzslot(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2020
MichaelSokoto:
one word for Mrs. Smith...

Slam that other one with olosho

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Skills10: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2020
Budline1:
She has always been attracted to bad boys. An alpha will never agree to an open marriage with his wife in the first place, something a guy like pac will never agree to, he'll rather opt for a divorce if it ain't working instead of looking like lucozade like Will is right now. Pac was her true love coz of his Alpha traits, Will is just a beta, an husband material.

Men, open your eyes and don't be a beta simp, else they'll still cheat on you with Alpha in marriage after you've provided them with everything.

Pac was a Ballerina. He went to Baltimore school for the acts. A Ballet dancer.
A very good actor.
He was not the thug he was been portrayed to be. All staged.

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by hammer3: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2020
ComeToJesus:
No matter what, she crossed the rubicon. Unfaithfulness is a ground for divorce. Faithfulness is key. If you aren't faithful, then you ain't loyal.

You'll be gone. Baffling how seemingly strong men become Sissies. America messes up the head of the male folks and surreptitiously empowers the woman. It's an unspoken norm that supports tbe victimisation of the male and the institutions kinda support this obtuse and outlandish state of affairs.

Throughout the convo, Will's eyes betrayed his emotions. Sad!

Guy, if u dey look Will Smith eyes, na him be say u don fall mugu.

Remember he is a very good actor.

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by lekki1444: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
sandrapretty:
wow I never knew.
I thought pinkett is the first wife
nah thats his second wife
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina by Nancy1986: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020
Funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Gay Role In "Daudu", A Yoruba Movie (Pics, Video) / Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / Sky B Involved In A Car Accident (Photos)