Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House (2236 Views)

“We Contributed To Your Growth’ – Nigerians Slam Burna Boy / Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House by prowitin(m): 2:57am On Jul 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYMLR_5C77w

Says Funke Akindele did not buy him a house but rather gave him money to rent an apartment.

Tou may recall that the veteran Actor, Ajirebi Kayode Olasehinde, popularly known as Pa James in ‘Papa Ajasco’, had his house in Agbado Oke-Odo area of Lagos flooded on Wednesday.
His younger colleague, Kunle Afod, posted a picture of Pa James’ house on Instagram along with the message, “Let’s come together to support Pa James. This is his house overtaken by flood. God will help you as you lend your helping hand”.

Alot of well meaning nigerians especially those from the movie industry came to his aid.

Re: Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House by Imperare(f): 3:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2020
The day I saw this pa James at computer village I was like don’t they pay this man for the role he plays in all this movies ....if you see his shoe that day guy you go pity this man
Re: Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House by Iceyjayz: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2020
Possiblegee:
The day I saw this pa James at computer village I was like don’t they pay this man for the role he plays in all this movies ....if you see his shoe that day guy you go pity this man
The thing tire me, to think he has spent more than two decades in the movie industry.
Re: Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2020
97% of females and 3% of males enjoys the film industry
That's the ratio if am correct

1 Like

Re: Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2020
Iceyjayz:
The thing tire me, to think he has spent more than two decades in the movie industry.
or maybe him day live extravagant lifestyle who knows anyway
Re: Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House by StagethemTVee: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Pa James
Re: Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House by ruggedtimi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
97% of females and 3% of males enjoys the film industry
That's the ratio if am correct
thats becos most of the females got side hustle grin
Re: Pa James Shows Appreciation To All That Contributed To His New House by Wealthlander80: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
May God help him!

(1) (Reply)

See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife / Davido And Chioma Shockingly Kiss And Romance Each Other To Show Their Love / Timaya’s Daughter Reveals Why She Can’t Fly Economy Or Business Class (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.