Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria (39363 Views)

Prominent Politicians Who Defected To APC After May 29 / Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets / Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Macsender1: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
No be small thing
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by igwechi1977(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Obviously we have experienced deaths upon deaths and recovery from this Covid-19

But what I experienced yesterday using the Lagos BRT service keeps me wondering if we are serious as a people, if we are indeed serious as a nation?

I also wonder why mosque and churches are LOCKED going by what I saw in the BRT service yesterday

Now I went to Oshodi terminal to board BRT bus to Berger(I used it to and fro)

The long cue was shocking 90% of the people are not wearing face mask and are gisting and getting frustrated by the long wait.

The officials of the BRT are not even sensitive, the only thing I noticed that is different from the normal was the use of perforators on the receipts instead of the usual hand shredding

Then inside the bus people sat side by side...NO SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL ...from the cue to the boarding to the unboarding

The people were forced to put on the face mask that is the law for boarding which some people grudgingly obeyed.....NO HAND SANITIZERS, NO DIGITAL THERMOMETER except one which is not even working at the entrance.

Now with what I saw.
1) The buses are not being disinfected before boarding and unboarding
2) No social distancing

Then why are we keeping our mosque and churches closed?

Are you saying that the churches and mosque will not do better than the Lagos BRT buses?

Is their something this government is not telling us?
Have you gone to the markets and see that virtually everyone is NOT WEARING FACE MASK?

Or is it because the churches and mosque are not paying tax to the government?

Have you noticed that the public buses are gradually abandoning the social distancing especially during peak periods of rush?

PLEASE ARE WE REALLY A SERIOUS NATION?

Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Dpsychologist: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
I
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
lol
meobizy:
Yawn. This was on front page two days ago. If the disease didn't take them they'll still remain on their thrones, struggling with the young and able-bodied for resources.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fake news!
Where is the evidence that they died of Covid 19?
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by WebCreator: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
So deep
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by PDSI(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
May their soul rest in peace!

For UG's in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building and other Environmental Courses. Check my Signature!!!
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
DEATH IS INEVITABLE.
JUMBO ALLOWANCES, CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS MONEY, SITTING ALLOWANCES, SALLAH OR CHRISTIMAS ALLOWANCES AND OTHER POLITICAL WELFARE PACKAGING AT THE SUFFERING OF THE MASSES WILL HARDLY MAKE THEIR DEATH MEANINGFUL TO DOWN TRODDEN MASSES.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by DrChatNuff: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
How many took their 'LOOT' with them.........
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Imagine someone in the house of assembly for good 16years undecided.

Are we practicing monarchial system of government
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by robinso01(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:

Stop this pedestrian thoughts.
NOT A CURSE O, YOU MIGHT BE THE NEXT TO DIE OF COVID.

Are we politicians not people's father again?
How dare you wish us dead.
Nonsense undecided
Do good, and you'll be prayed for.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by wink2015(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
CORONAVIRUS seems to be sparing the women folk.

Maybe if I go to Isolation centre I will get information on the number of female that have died of Coro.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by marvinsync(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:

Nonsense undecided

why shouldn't he wish u death? when u destroy people's lives with your greed
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by marvinsync(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
EastGold:

Nonsense undecided

why shouldn't he wish u death? when u destroy people's lives with your greed

1 Like

Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by omooba969(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
What's prominent about those thieves? undecided
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Tomide007: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
marvinsync:

why shouldn't he wish u death?
when u destroy people's lives with your greed
Can we pray the same way for all civil servants collecting bribe and looting the nation?
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by churchboy608(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP to dem all.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abdulquadrimuha:
Imagine someone in the house of assembly for good 16years undecided.

Are we practicing monarchial system of government

Lolgrin na full-time job for some of these thieves parading as politicians.

They don't really have any other viable option or means of genuine income.

I refer to them as LAZY THIEVES.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by joepepsy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
And your ather
LegendAnselm:
the list is not yet complete something hari, nibu, ole, etc is missing there
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
ikaboy:

Let the will of God take course.

May their souls find rest if deemed fit.

I over love this your comment
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
[s]
gunners160:
First of all, none of this guys died of corona , they died of different and several heart complication issues.[/s]

Secondly , why are people wishing this wicked and heartless people RIP? to hell with them, I don't care. My RIP goes to that poor boy/ girl, that man/ woman who died because of poor infrastructure and health facilities ; RIP to you all
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
igwechi1977:
Obviously we have experienced deaths upon deaths and recovery from this Covid-19

But what I experienced yesterday using the Lagos BRT service keeps me wondering if we are serious as a people, if we are indeed serious as a nation?

I also wonder why mosque and churches are LOCKED going by what I saw in the BRT service yesterday

Now I went to Oshodi terminal to board BRT bus to Berger(I used it to and fro)

The long cue was shocking 90% of the people are not wearing face mask and are gisting and getting frustrated by the long wait.

The officials of the BRT are not even sensitive, the only thing I noticed that is different from the normal was the use of perforators on the receipts instead of the usual hand shredding

Then inside the bus people sat side by side...NO SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL ...from the cue to the boarding to the unboarding

The people were forced to put on the face mask that is the law for boarding which some people grudgingly obeyed.....NO HAND SANITIZERS, NO DIGITAL THERMOMETER except one which is not even working at the entrance.

Now with what I saw.
1) The buses are not being disinfected before boarding and unboarding
2) No social distancing

Then why are we keeping our mosque and churches closed?

Are you saying that the churches and mosque will not do better than the Lagos BRT buses?

Is their something this government is not telling us?
Have you gone to the markets and see that virtually everyone is NOT WEARING FACE MASK?

Or is it because the churches and mosque are not paying tax to the government?

Have you noticed that the public buses are gradually abandoning the social distancing especially during peak periods of rush?

PLEASE ARE WE REALLY A SERIOUS NATION?

Hypocrisy reigns among our leaders and citizens...
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by omooba969(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
gunners160:
First of all, none of this guys died of corona , they died of different and several heart complication issues.

Secondly , why are people wishing this wicked and heartless people RIP? to hell with them, I don't care. My RIP goes to that poor boy/ girl, that man/ woman who died because of poor infrastructure and health facilities ; RIP to you all

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

People dey vex o grin guys are not smiling.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by jplusnaira: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
No Igbo man is on that list how come grin

Igbo Amaka
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Op, you forgot the casualty, Mr. Suleiman Achimugu, the retired NNPC boss cry
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by marvinsync(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tomide007:

Can we pray the same way for all civil servants collecting bribe and looting the nation?

yes we should
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by omooba969(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
eneji50:
O 'God pls save the universe,remove the course dat man hv brought upon the earth.pls bless us.

@eneji50

Which course biko - Science or Social science course? grin

Dis guy fit be graduate o! cheesy
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
omooba969:

Lolgrin na full-time job for some of these thieves parading as politicians.

They don't really have any other viable option or means of genuine income.

I refer to them as LAZY THIEVES.

Exactly!!! And I still can't fathom how they keep on getting there Every time. Look at the late ajimobi, Can you believe he was also a former senator before becoming a two-time Governor.

At the end of the day it is the ignorant and gullible masses/citizen that still voted them in. And later they will be wailing and ranting as if they weren't the one that inflict suffering upon themselves.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by belgiumiron: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Get motivated by these thoughts about life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pNVulcpj3g
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by knowhowk: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
gunners160:
First of all, none of this guys died of corona , they died of different and several heart complication issues.

. Would any of them have died of such heart complications without Covid 19.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abdulquadrimuha:

Exactly!!! And I still can't fathom how they keep on getting there Every time. Look at the late ajimobi, Can you believe he was also a former senator before becoming a two-time Governor.

At the end of the day it is the ignorant and gullible masses/citizen that still voted them in. And later they will be wailing and ranting as if they weren't the one that inflict suffering upon themselves.

Majority of Nigerians don't know any better. grin
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Intrepid01(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Honestly this death list does not reflect federal character at all...I mean what about the South East and South South representatives on this list? This is really not fair to the Igbos and Niger Deltans. Northerners and Yorubas will just be sharing everything, infact on this list Yorubas almost took all the appointments. I feel so bad for the Ignis most especially.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th / Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.