Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria (39352 Views)

Prominent Politicians Who Defected To APC After May 29 / Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets / Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
omooba969:

Majority of Nigerians don't know any better. grin

Unfortunately, that's the Truth angry
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by emilo2bad: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
the list is not yet complete something hari, nibu, ole, etc is missing there
not completed also include tiku obi wik buwa is also missing
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
200 more politicians to go.. They don't know it yet. If man no gree waka him go waka. Nature must work cheesy
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
This country is not one walahi. How come no single igbo man dey inside. They decided to marginalize them again. This is not fair now
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
dairykidd:
1200 more politicians to go.. They don't know it yet. If man no gree waka him go waka. Nature must work cheesy
grin grin
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
This country is not one walahi. How come no single igbo man dey inside. They decided to marginalize them again. This is not fair now

Guy me no understand u oo. Marginalization for death cheesy
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
dairykidd:

Guy me no understand u oo. Marginalization for death cheesy
are we not one again?

1 Like

Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
The cleansing should continue.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by PhillipPHD(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
The moment the holding midfielder ’Hushkyari’ died on the pitch, the flanks became open for the center forwards of the attacking sides to ravage the defense, making ‘Hushpapa’ concede 5 goals.

Hushiomole
Hushmagu
Hushpkabio
HushIze-Izyamu (own goal)
Hushinbajo (ongoing VAR)
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by authority2006(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
[s]
gunners160:
First of all, none of this guys died of corona , they died of different and several heart complication issues.

Secondly , why are people wishing this wicked and heartless people RIP? to hell with them, I don't care. My RIP goes to that poor boy/ girl, that man/ woman who died because of poor infrastructure and health facilities ; RIP to you all
[/s]

It's better to keep shut when one has no reasonable thing to say.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP to the dead..
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by gunners160(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
authority2006:

It's better to keep shut when one has no reasonable thing to say.
can you pls just Fxk urself? Did I ask u to comment on what I have written?
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Demayour: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:

If and when those people go, you'd discover you have greater problems than them. Our problems are not personified in our politicians, they're systemic and fed by our meekness.
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Vazro: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sanator ROSE OKO
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by johnmartus(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
You can't vouch for me.
SailorUgo:
There are only 2 honest people in Nigeria

1. Mr Amadike- He was my English teacher and later the principal of the school. I can vouch for him 100% that he was a man of integrity. At over 70 years old, he was very dedicated, punctual, believed in hard work. This man was a meticulous record keeper. He still had copies of lesson notes he used in the 60s and 70s. He was eager to learn new things and new ways of doing things. He believed in TREKKING. Baba will trek from his village to my school and will still arrive before every other person.

2. My mama - Person wey go hear say dem kill person for Sokoto, em go start to dey cry for East.

The rest, including those Thiefs listed up there can Bleep off..
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
It is well
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by akinneo: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
LegendAnselm:
you be werey ooo lol����
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
marvinsync:

why shouldn't he wish u death? when u destroy people's lives with your greed

I am a generous man.
I still like the nonsense you wrote
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Jones4190(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
we need more , I want to start hearing names of governnos, ministers and even the president.

at this point I belong to no body
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by LegendAnselm: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2020
emilo2bad:

not completed also include tiku obi wik buwa is also missing
come again. u came late. Nothing concerning atiku or tambuwa even obi with coro neither wike. Be warned
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by LegendAnselm: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Demayour:

If and when those people go, you'd discover you have greater problems than them. Our problems are not personified in our politicians, they're systemic and fed by our meekness.
who told u that they ar not the problem of 9ja? Ar u then?
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by LegendAnselm: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2020
akinneo:
you be werey ooo lol����
the same to u. As u crazy more
Re: 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria by Jimmy231: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2021

Stop this pedestrian thoughts.

NOT A CURSE O, YOU MIGHT BE THE NEXT TO DIE OF COVID.

Are we politicians not people's father again?

How dare you wish us dead.

Nonsense undecided
If truly u be politician my oga go by coffin for urslef first before I start to swear for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Edo Governor Obaseki Slept At UN Conference – Official / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano / Fashola: Then And Now (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.