Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? (18340 Views)

Its 8days To Christmas..what Do You Really Wish To Have For Christmas? / Valentine Gift Ideas For Your Boy And/or Girl / Beautiful Valentine's Gift Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2011
elderbros:

valentine ko valentine ni

My friend, this thread is not for brokeazziz. . . . find the "What can I buy with #50?" thread.
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2011
lipsrsealed, dont understand
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by tyson55(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2011
A bottle of Hennessy,  eau de toilette chanelle homme sport perfume, and a candle light dinner at the vellagio.
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by tEsLim(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2011
Free Air ticket to travel to Naija see my kids and give them gifts personally instead of sending someone sad
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by malaria(f): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2011
Acess 2 Robert Zolleck bank account
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ all

this is 2inform u all that angels of God are in this forum. So ask what u need and it shall be given unto u.
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ all

this is 2inform u all that angels of God are in this forum. So ask what u need and it shall be given unto u.
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by spikesC(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2011
Just a chance to have that her best friend shocked shocked
mehn,that babe na over sexy
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2011
i will need these

Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Thespecialone(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2011
Blackberry playbook
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2011

Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by doublekay: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2011
Anything romantic rangin from jeweries perfumes to underwears but any of the above should have a wrap of suspence or surprise attached to it to bring out colour
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Bella87(f): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2011
My brown choco cheesy
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by favouredjb(f): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2011
maybe a box of chocolates and nice lingerie
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by manny4life(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2011
favouredjb:

maybe a box of chocolates and[b]nice lingerie[/b]

Now you're talking, a brother doesn't have to spend no more than $50; thank God for Victoria secret, added to the list, flowers and that should make her day in heaven.

As for them high heeled shoes and purse, that's too much o, shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by tlops(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2011
chokolad
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Odunnu: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2011
I'm so sure I wont even get what I want so no need lusting after it
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Faith moves mountains
Just ask and it shall be given unto you
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by agabaI23(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Say it and it shall be yours. Onye obere okwukwe
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Odunnu: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2011
No I wont say.
Its not about 'obere okwukwe' I just know I wont get it even if I cry for it. Lol.
BTW, nwunye gi simu kene gi @Agaba.
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by agabaI23(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2011
Odunnu:

No I wont say.
Its not about 'obere okwukwe' I just know I wont get it even if I cry for it. Lol.
BTW, nwunye gi simu kene gi @Agaba.
Say it and I will bring it to be.
Onye bu nwunye m? Nwanne gi nwanyi? grin
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Tinax(f): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2011
i need a BABY!! lolzz
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by marcus1234: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2011
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Odunnu: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2011
agabaI23:

Say it and I will bring it to be.
Onye bu nwunye m? Nwanne gi nwanyi? grin
Í mara nwannem? Onye bu nwannem?
@topic: I want the 2011 KiaPicanto. When am I getting it?
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Tolulop001(f): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2011
mr agaba12345

sorry for the delay

u can check my siggy now wink
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by agabaI23(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2011
Odunnu:

Í mara nwannem? Onye bu nwannem?
@topic: I want the 2011 KiaPicanto. When am I getting it?
Nwanne gi I toro mmadu to.

Give me your address and it will be delivered on the 13th.
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Odunnu: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2011
agabaI23:

Nwanne gi I toro mmadu to.

Give me your address and it will be delivered on the 13th.
Lol! Unfortunately, I dnt have a lil sista.
My address?. . .tell me where to go and get it abeg
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by ddiamond(f): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2011
all round loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by Lacoolmley: 4:06am On Feb 07, 2011
Ogbono soup kiss
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by fadekemi(f): 5:40am On Feb 07, 2011
A surprise gift from a loving heart
Re: What Would You Really Appreciate As Valentine Gift? by ABBEYDON: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2011
@rukiatu you dem wright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of A Nairalander at Itumbonuso 18/12/2014 (Pics) / Are You Born In The Month Of August? Sign Up Here.the Leos And Thr Virgos. / The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.