Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,691 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Disturbing Pictures Of A 14 Yrs Old Girl Tortured By A Deaconess - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Disturbing Pictures Of A 14 Yrs Old Girl Tortured By A Deaconess (825 Views)

Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix) / ID Cabasa: How I Discovered Olamide As A 14-Year-Old Boy / Young Girl Tortured By Aunt After The Death Of Her Mother (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Pictures Of A 14 Yrs Old Girl Tortured By A Deaconess by inforsu: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2020
A deaconess with the Living Faith Church, Barnawa, Kaduna State, identified as Mrs. Iyema Oyemola Oyewole, has been arrested by Operatives of the Kaduna Police command for torturing a 14-year-old girl, identified as Princess

The victim has been living with the Oyemolas for a year now, Her father, who is friends with the culprit’s husband, had honored his friend’s request for her to stay with them since he doesn’t have accommodation due to the unrest in southern kaduna.

According to a source , “Mr. Oyewole begged for Princess to come and stay with them, promising that she would be well taken care of and sent to school. The woman even used holy water on the girl when she received her, so the dad thought his daughter was in the safe hands.

continue Reading/ Views all images
https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/07/disturbing-pictures-of-a-14-yrs-old-girl-tortured-by-a-deaconess.php

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of A 14 Yrs Old Girl Tortured By A Deaconess by Brenn594(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2020
This woman is a freak shocked she's not makin heaven she's been preachin...
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of A 14 Yrs Old Girl Tortured By A Deaconess by solmus: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Haba!!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of A 14 Yrs Old Girl Tortured By A Deaconess by ModestGal(f): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2020
God is indeed patient

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of A 14 Yrs Old Girl Tortured By A Deaconess by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2020
I saw this thing on Instagram and on Linda Ikeji blog and I just said to myself

Anywhere the devil is too busy to go, he sends a woman like this so called deaconess

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of A 14 Yrs Old Girl Tortured By A Deaconess by Chris6music: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2020
Haaaha

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Housemate Nengi Emerges First Head Of House (Pics) / #bbnaija Tolani Baj Profile: Bbnaija Tolani Baj Biography And Photos / Learn To Pose When Snapping, Fans Blast Rema In These Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.