Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) (3905 Views)

WARNING PHOTOS: Man Arrested With Separating Body Parts Of Young Lady In Osun / WARNING PHOTOS: Employee Arrested For Cutting Off Her Boss’ Penis / Man Caught Stealing Panties In Benin Days After Oba’s Warning. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Muurian: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2020

Well, if you have come this far, best not to chicken out like a scared little dog.

1. In Cambodia, some infants and children were smashed and killed against a Chankiri Tree located in the Cambodian Killing Fields because their parents were charged with crimes against the Khmer Rouge.
Why were the children killed?
So that they “wouldn’t grow up and take revenge for their parents deaths”.
Evil incarnates!

2. Mount Everest is covered and littered with frozen corpses of people.
Why?
Removing them have been deemed unsafe and time-consuming.
They can be seen through the climbing routes while some are utilised as trail markers.

3. Do you know one of the symptoms exhibited by people who got the wrong blood transfusion?
Well, research says they develop “a sense of impending doom”.
Weird and Mad!

4.  Cockroaches have been noted to chow human flesh (both living and dead). They also eat the fingernails, hands, eyelashes, and feet.
According to studies, Cockroaches from America and Germany are likely to bite people compared to any other species.

https://uptownerd./2020/07/11/this-10-creepy-facts-will-keep-twist-your-mind-warning/

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Openbusiness3: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Hmmmmm. I hate cockroaches

5 Likes

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Muurian: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2020
5. In Ancient Egypt, Female mummies decomposed faster than the male mummies.
Why?
Male mummies were embalmed earlier and faster.

It was discovered that female mummies were usually kept at home to start decomposing before the embalming process is initiated.
The reason is to avoid necrophilia.
Eew!
Necrophilia refers to fascination with a dead female for sexual related purposes. So, a decomposed female helps avoid such situation, especially as they're royalty!

6. Real corpses were used in the 1982 film Poltergeist. This was scene witnessed at the ending pool scene. However, the actress didn't get to know until the filming was done. Eeeew! Jeez!

7. The Golden State Killer is a real psychological psychopath!

The Golden State Killer has the habit of pretending to be absolutely quiet once he was done raping his blindfolded victims. What happens next?

Once the victim gets any little courage to reach for a phone or makes a movement, dude will scare the living daylights out of them. I don't even want to imagine the horror!

8. There is a fungus, Cordyceps is a fungus which has the ability to telepathically mind-control insects.

Cordyceps can force insects it is controlling into moving to higher grounds where they die eventually. After their death, the insects release more Cordyceps spores.
Wow!

1 Like

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by ModestGal(f): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Hmmn

Do you know I can help you? Yes, I can, check signature to see how
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Openbusiness3: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2020
This thread is going to front page. I can bet N200m with anybody grin
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Muurian: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
9. During the filming of the TV show The Six Million Dollar Man, Elmer McCurdy's arm fell off and it was discovered that the arm had real bones and muscles.
What happened?

Well, Elmer McCurdy was a western outlaw from the past whose body was preserved. Later on, people mistook his preserved body for a mannequin which was why it was hired for the filming of the TV show!

10. Know about the story of Moby Dick?

Turns out it was inspired by true life events from Essex Ship.
What happened?

After their ship got wrecked, the crew members were afraid of entering or going into settled islands they met for fear of being eating life; they were afraid of cannibals!

However, when their food eventually ran, they cannibalised themselves until the surviving crew members were rescued by an American ship.
But it gets better.
After the rescue, they still held onto the bones of their crew members and continued to suck on their bone marrows. It was stated that they even attacked anyone who came close. What a world!

Hope you enjoyed the creepy read, creepy-reader

3 Likes

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by ModestGal(f): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
What if it doesn't? Do you have 200m you want to pay?

4 Likes

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Openbusiness3: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2020
ModestGal:

No, I don't have N200m sad, but i will use my suntin as collateral. It is worth more than N200m angry

1 Like

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Muurian: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2020
ModestGal:

Hahahaha...
grin

1 Like

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Raeheemwayne: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2020
Wow. very informative. Keep it coming, I'm glued.
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by suzzyboss(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2020
Ahhh
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:
calm down you forgot that this aint a snake thread.
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Openbusiness3: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
calm down you forgot that this aint a snake thread.
there's a particular Nairaland mod that loves CREEPY news. If he see this thread, na frontpage straight.
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by elotajohn1(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2020
angry
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Gentle0wavez: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:

I no dey make eye see them oh. Even if I dey pray and I see one, I fit stop that prayer go kill that cockroach first. I fit use my last card buy sniper even when I no dey sure of food that day. I hate them soo much

3 Likes

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Muurian: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

I no dey make eye see them oh. Even if I dey pray and I see one, I fit stop that prayer go kill that cockroach first. I fit use my last card buy sniper even when I no dey sure of food that day. I hate them soo much
Lol...

But why e be say many people no just like cockroaches! Lol!

3 Likes

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:

Same here. Plus snakes, mosquitoes, centipedes, house flies and scorpions undecided
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmmm.

Nice info.
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Degrezhaa: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
okay
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice one op pls mention me for new or updates
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Gosj01(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Very Educative.

I still sell affordable laptops.

Details on my signature.
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Muurian: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
Nice one op pls mention me for new or updates
I will.

1 Like

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Muurian: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
colonelwealth:
Hmmm.

Nice info.
U r welcome!

1 Like

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by mygreenday(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
cool
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
Watch 'Heart of the sea' for the story of Moby Dick.
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Ekemeze: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Vyzz: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Uhuh
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Jacktheripper: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nothing dey twist mind here. Read about a country called Nigeria and your intestine go twist follow.

3 Likes

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Op I have seen it and my mind didn't twist.. This matter go let settle so

Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by boman2014: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
nice...
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Passionate888: 5:13am On Jul 12, 2020
Eyah
Re: This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2020
G

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: The Moment An Armed Robber Was Shot In The Head By The Person He Was Robb / I Bought Recharge Card From Firstbank, They Took Money Without Crediting Me / “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.