Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

“I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz (3915 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by Hackportal(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2021
A Young man recently made a scene after dashing out of his Mercedes Benz in the middle of the road as he yells at the top of his voice while undressing.

In a video making rounds on social media, a man with his babe could be seen screaming at the top of his voice ‘I don’t need your money again, stop following me.’

As if that is not enough, he pulled off his wristwatch, shirt and trouser, before onlookers rushed to stop him from getting naked completely.

Video below:
https://loadedpulse.com/i-dont-need-your-money-again-stop-following-me-man-jumps-out-of-his-benz-runs-mad-video/
Re: “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by Coldshisha: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Ode

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by iamtardey: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2021
shocked this is madness oh lord
Re: “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by Karemarealty288(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
No free gift fro Devil....

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by Karemarealty288(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
No free gift from Devil....
Re: “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by IJOBA11: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
COMEDY
Re: “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by MufasaLion: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
Clown
Re: “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by youngblaq: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Stale video

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by Emmanuel909090: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
The devil is a liar
Re: “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz by bmdmix11: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
The devil is a liar
wat else we don't know angry

(1) (Reply)

. / Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.