Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Laugh Away Your Kidney - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Away Your Kidney (553 Views)

Laugh �� Away Your Worries With Funny Comedy Videos / You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Away Your Kidney by Icezikagu(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2020
1) Am talking to u, when last did you pray before you started eating 2)I was shockd at the ATM today, after withdrawing money, the ATM asked me "anytin 4 ur boy?" i don faint tire 3)I know one guy is somewhere in Nigeria strugling to pull his trouser even using nylon, welldone o mr chairman, come and take polybag to 4)If not that i lyk patronising mama Nkechi's quoes, wat is shoprite dat i cant go and buy someting there sef 5)This content is not for children under the age of 65 read responsibly 6)So just becos u had the opportunity to talk to my dad, u had the gots to tell him am an admin on bluetooth abi? 7)If u stop laughing, i will almagamate to brain 4 u coolAm not feeing fyn too much am having sneezing headache and malaria paradise 9)The way i get inspirations in the bathroom ehn, even Davido no sing pass me 10)Appreciate me by liking and sharing

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laugh Away Your Kidney by Goldencheese(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Funny though. grin grin grin Na so Basketmouth them take start. Keep it up. Believe in yourself and keep honing your craft.

Blessings

1 Like

Re: Laugh Away Your Kidney by Icezikagu(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2020
Goldencheese:
Funny though. grin grin grin Na so Basketmouth them take start. Keep it up. Believe in yourself and keep honing your craft.

Blessings
Thanks for believing in me pal, pls drop ur facebook user name let me add u up

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Comedian, Pankeeroy Speaks On Why He Was Arrested By EFCC After Regain / Types Of People You Will Meet Inside Public Bus / Imagining A Girl Tell You To Have 100 Million Before She Can Date You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.