Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 (465 Views)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 by Anojo(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Breaking News Morris Cerullo dies at 88
Morris Cerullo has gone to be with the Lord at 88, Dr Morris Cerullo is gone to join the great cloud of witnesses after having fought a good fight and having run his course.
Read more : https://www.globalalat.com/2020/07/11/breaking-news-morris-cerullo-dies-at-88/

Re: Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2020
I will miss him though. He was a close friend to Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
Re: Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 by Sebastine1994(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2020
Corona
Re: Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Sebastine1994:
Corona
might not be
Re: Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God undecided
Re: Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 by ugwu1818: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
RIP, I love you but God you most
Re: Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God undecided

Do you even know the man you are talking about?
He should be the one asking you that

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
prekumohtim:

Do you even know the man you are talking about?
He should be the one asking you that
I didn't know his heart and the true intentions therein. So, i hope he was born again and that he did works of righteousness, as specified by Christ as the only way into His Kingdom
Re: Breaking News Morris Cerullo Dies At 88 by MuttleyLaff: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I didn't know his heart and the true intentions therein. So, i hope he was born again and that he did works of righteousness, as specified by Christ as the only way into His Kingdom
Just mind your own business. Leave the departed to rest in peace. Be more concerned about your heart, the intentions therein it and where you personally will be spending eternity

(1) (Reply)

Before You Take Any Covid-19 Vaccine, Please Watch This. / If You Don't Undermine Righteousness Because Of Grace, You Won't Have To Do This / Afternoon Sex During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.