Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Please Help Me Promote My Job: From An Undergraduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Promote My Job: From An Undergraduate (192 Views)

What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K / Promote My Forum On A String Budget / Please, How Do I Promote My Brand Via Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Promote My Job: From An Undergraduate by gigante: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2020
I'm an undergraduate based out of Enugu, as we all know or (may not know), school hasn't been in session for months now due to the covid-19 pandemic. And from the recent government policies, its obvious that this won't end any time soon. I've decided to start this small business to support myself instead of staying idle.

Please I'd greatly appreciate getting a referral from you guys. If you know anyone in Enugu, in need of such services, please refer me, my phone number is added below.
I promise that me and my team would offer excellent services.
Please can the mod take this to front page please. Thank you everyone.

Ready-maid cleaning services Inc. Is your answer to a dependable, experienced, quality service. Our staff are dedicated to giving you a special care and treatment that you deserve, whether you are looking for a professional cleaning services to clean your home apartment, office or commercial facilities.
With our years of experience, highly trained and committed team, and a philosophy of always going an extra mile, we always provide an outstanding cleaning service.
Furthermore, we are happy to work flexibly, or contracting to provide a long term cleaning services. With the latest cleaning technology and tactics, we are always at your service.
Re: Please Help Me Promote My Job: From An Undergraduate by gigante: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2020
gigante:
I'm an undergraduate based out of Enugu, as we all know or (may not know), school hasn't been in session for months now due to the covid-19 pandemic. And from the recent government policies, its obvious that this won't end any time soon. I've decided to start this small business to support myself instead of staying idle.

Please I'd greatly appreciate getting a referral from you guys. If you know anyone in Enugu, in need of such services, please refer me, my phone number is added below.
I promise that me and my team would offer excellent services.
Please can the mod take this to front page please. Thank you everyone.

Ready-maid cleaning services Inc. Is your answer to a dependable, experienced, quality service. Our staff are dedicated to giving you a special care and treatment that you deserve, whether you are looking for a professional cleaning services to clean your home apartment, office or commercial facilities.
With our years of experience, highly trained and committed team, and a philosophy of always going an extra mile, we always provide an outstanding cleaning service.
Furthermore, we are happy to work flexibly, or contracting to provide a long term cleaning services. With the latest cleaning technology and tactics, we are always at your service.

(1) (Reply)

. / How COVID-19 Pandemic Elevated Global E-commerce / How To Use The Science Of Free Samples.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.