Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K (1435 Views)

Please What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With #400,000 To Get Atleast 40k / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by izzyboi(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2020
Hello everyone!

I'm interested in going into business but my capital is quite low.

Just wondering, what businesses can an undergraduate start with about 30 or 40K

I'll be glad if you could drop ideas. Legit businesses please not schemes

Thanks
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Bruno3000(m): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Akara will do

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by DrPurple(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2020
Start a mini Poultry.

U can Rear Chicken, Pig or Snail.

U wouldn't Regret
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by izzyboi(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Bruno3000:
Akara will do
It's obvious you're just here to waste time
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by izzyboi(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2020
DrPurple:
Start a mini Poultry.

U can Rear Chicken, Pig or Snail.

U wouldn't Regret

Thank you. It's a cool suggestion but I can't do that in school

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Vibesoflife: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2020
Buy second hand Lappy
Get your modem and subscribe
Get a stable and working VPN
Because believe me in Nigeria the business would fall the same way it started

1 Like

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by izzyboi(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2020
Vibesoflife:
Buy second hand Lappy
Which business is this one o grin angry
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by DrPurple(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
izzyboi:

Thank you. It's a cool suggestion but I can't do that in school

Ohhh, I didn't know that.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Smartservice(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
For your data needs at very economic prices, please, kindly reach out to us at smart data services on WhatsApp : 08173313575, 08052518704. Well sell different data bundles, you can also check https://paystack.com/pay/smartdataservices.
All our data bundles have a validity period of 30 days.
Smart services. Sincere, smart and secure.
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by miniziter(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Call my line to get a moniepoint POS 08121895782
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
please you people should help with ideas ,I too need this advise...mods please move to front page ....e no go better for that guy that scammed me yesterday..amen!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by izzyboi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Baleeson:
please you people should help with ideas ,I too need this advise...mods please move to front page ....e no go better for that guy that scammed me yesterday..amen!
How did he scam you
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
izzyboi:

How did he scam you
Bitcoin wallet stuffs that he had a tool that will be mining $50 a day for three months..am still surprised that I fall for his scam...live goes on.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by izzyboi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Baleeson:
Bitcoin wallet stuffs that he had a tool that will be mining $50 a day for three months..am still surprised that I fall for his scam...live goes on.
Oh sorry
Have you tried reporting him or getting your money back
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Chamberman(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2020
izzyboi:

Oh sorry
Have you tried reporting him or getting your money back
I was in your shoes yesterday, thank God for candid advise from a friend I would have fell.The guy told me he would share me the tools to mine $50/day for just 3mnths
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by revilomichaels(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2020
If you sent him money via bank transfer. Then go and block his account
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Classicalbestpr(f): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2020
Perfume Oils business is a business you invest in and get 80% ROI.

You know people would love to smell a #100,000 on a less than 1k budget, this is your selling point.

You by 3mls of oil perfume for #350 with MOQ of 20, and sell #700 that a 100% profit. With MOQ of 100 you get this oils at the rate of #300. After seeing how the market is, you proceed to buying in canister, then proceed to sharing in KG. Sharing in KGs is where the big profit is.

With designer oil perfume, you cash out everyday.

Exchange rate is really crazy now and importation items keep increasing by the day.

To beat this my team and I are importing the highest grade of perfume oils in KG so we can we still get our oils at good price and make better profit.

This time we ll be doing the below which are some of the fast selling fragrances around

*List of fragrances available for pre order and their prices in 100mls*

Price range #4500-#5800
*Female*
1. Cool water woman
2. Sugar Baby
3. Lady million
4. Escada Magnesium
5. La vie est Belle
6. Sweet Oud

Male

1. Creed Aventus
2. Tere D Hermes
3. Issey Miyaki
4. Creed Silver Mountain
5. Mont Blanc Legend
6. Fendi Life

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Adebajo321: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Hi guys,

Are you interested making massive income online ?

If yes then I'm willing to teach you one of the ways I've been able to make money online for free!!!!!

Limited slots available!!!!!

Message me directly on whatsapp using this link : https:///ng6npg

You have nothing to loose but a lot to gain.
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Adebajo321: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2020
You can reach me directly on whatsapp using this link https:///ng6npg I am ready to teach you how you can make money online for free!!!!!!.

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by majiddele75: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Classicalbestpr:
Perfume Oils business is a business you invest in and get 80% ROI.

You know people would love to smell a #100,000 on a less than 1k budget, this is your selling point.

You by 3mls of oil perfume for #350 with MOQ of 20, and sell #700 that a 100% profit. With MOQ of 100 you get this oils at the rate of #300. After seeing how the market is, you proceed to buying in canister, then proceed to sharing in KG. Sharing in KGs is where the big profit is.

With designer oil perfume, you cash out everyday.

Exchange rate is really crazy now and importation items keep increasing by the day.

To beat this my team and I are importing the highest grade of perfume oils in KG so we can we still get our oils at good price and make better profit.

This time we ll be doing the below which are some of the fast selling fragrances around

*List of fragrances available for pre order and their prices in 100mls*

Price range #4500-#5800
*Female*
1. Cool water woman
2. Sugar Baby
3. Lady million
4. Escada Magnesium
5. La vie est Belle
6. Sweet Oud

Male

1. Creed Aventus
2. Tere D Hermes
3. Issey Miyaki
4. Creed Silver Mountain
5. Mont Blanc Legend
6. Fendi Life

Location?
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 16, 2020
revilomichaels:
If you sent him money via bank transfer. Then go and block his account
how can I do that please ...and do you think he didn't widthral the cash?
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Redman44(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Vibesoflife:
Buy second hand Lappy

Why do you believe the business will fall? The reason why most businesses fail in Nigeria is not due to the state of the economy alone. It is due to poor thinking, poor strategy, poor pricing and poor marketing. You have not given the OP any advice at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by revilomichaels(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Baleeson:
how can I do that please ...and do you think he didn't widthral the cash?

It is simple.
I’ve done it before and the person actually called and begged me to unblock after sending my money back via another account but this won’t always be the case.

The in thing is that you have the capacity to block that account and any other account linked to that BVN. In fact, that person won’t be able to own a bank account anymore except it is students account that doesn’t require BVN

How can you block a SCAMMER?

Firstly, goto any police station and report your case. Pay them a tiny fee to get an affidavit from them which proves your story with your account details, day and time of transfer and the account you transferred to.

Secondly, goto your bank and report the case. When they ask for police report. Submit it to them immediately and in less than 48 hours, that account will be frozen without notification.
So when another maga pays him and he tries to withdraw, he won’t be able to withdraw money.

I’ve held one hostage for almost two years now and he’s still begging.

Learn how to use the power of BVN to scrap out local scammers in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by ublight: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
miniziter:
Call my line to get a moniepoint POS 08121895782

how much?
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Praisely(f): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Babysnow1
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by VicUkegbu(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bruno3000:
Akara will do

Fool
Bloody jesuit
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Reuben700: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vibesoflife:
Buy second hand Lappy
Please am interested
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Xlyad(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
revilomichaels:

It is simple.
I’ve done it before and the person actually called and begged me to unblock after sending my money back via another account but this won’t always be the case.

The in thing is that you have the capacity to block that account and any other account linked to that BVN. In fact, that person won’t be able to own a bank account anymore except it is students account that doesn’t require BVN

How can you block a SCAMMER?

Firstly, goto any police station and report your case. Pay them a tiny fee to get an affidavit from them which proves your story with your account details, day and time of transfer and the account you transferred to.

Secondly, goto your bank and report the case. When they ask for police report. Submit it to them immediately and in less than 48 hours, that account will be frozen without notification.
So when another maga pays him and he tries to withdraw, he won’t be able to withdraw money.

I’ve held one hostage for almost two years now and he’s still begging.

Learn how to use the power of BVN to scrap out local scammers in Nigeria
what a great insight!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by revilomichaels(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2020
Xlyad:
what a great insight!

Knowledge is power!
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Classicalbestpr(f): 5:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Its time to pre order again in the month of September.. Contact on WhatsApp: 09012437263

You can not go wrong selling oil perfume when you get your quality right.

Price ranges between #5,000-#5000
Note: This is Super quality and it lasts up to 72hours or till the clothe is washed in some fragrances...

We are getting it cheap because we are buying in KG and sharing as a group

Below are the fragrances we ll be Sharing in this batch. No MOQ required

1. Dior Fahrenheit
2. Musk Tahara
3. Lady million
4. Cool water woman
5. Issey Miyaki
6. Jimmy Choo
7. Black Oud
8. Tomford Fucking Fabulous
9. Gucci Bloom
10. Girl of now- Ellie Saab
11. 5th Avenue
12. Green Tea
13. Bvlgari Jasmine Nior
14. Bvlgari Aqua
15. Bvlgari man in Black
16. Channel Allure women
17. Channel Gabrielle
18. One million Lucky Man
19. One Million
20. Coco Mademoiselle
21. Creed Aventus
22. Dior Sauvage
23. Invictus
24. Cool water man
25. Givenchy Gentle Man Only
26. Sugar Baby
27. Mango Temptation
28. Tomford black orchid
29. Creed Green Irish Tweed
30. Hypnotic Poison
31. Good Girl
32. Pink Chiffon
33. Dior Poison Girl
34. Channel Chance
35. Escada Taj Sunset
36. Fan di Fendi Man
37. Victoria Secret Intense
39. Creed Silver Mountain
40. La vie est Belle
41. Olympea by Pacco Rabbane
42. Tuscan leather
43. Channel Allure home sport men
44. Baccarat Rouge
45. Tomford Velvet Orchid
46. Dyan blue Versace
47. Cartier's declaration
48. Tomford Tobacco Vanille
49. Strawberry
50. Kim Kardashian Gold
51. Cambodia Oud
52. Tomford Oud wood
53. Hugo Boss
54. Hugo boss Femme
55. Sweet Oud

Contact on WhatsApp: 09012437263
Re: What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K by Classicalbestpr(f): 4:53am On Oct 16, 2020
majiddele75:

Location?

Its time to pre order again!

100mls of 72hrs long lasting perfume oils in top notch fragrances available for pre order from #4500

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Watching Videos / Internet Scams / Looking For Where To Learn Solar/inverter Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.