Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream (2536 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2020
Image123:

It's okay oh. Maybe i'm the one being molested by internet trolls in the dream.
Judging by your flesh-inspired comments, It's obvious you're not viewed as a threat to the works of darkness, so don't expect to be targeted because the enemy can hardly target those on his side or those who don't pose any threat to his works. It's only the canal-minded that can deduce such vain meanings from the dream, but those who know better would tell you that it was a victorious feat because I overcame the temptation of the devil just as Jesus did. If it was Jesus, you would also ask Him what He thinking that He was being molested and tempted...and that He should be careful...for someone who overcame all the devil's temptations which was no mean feat which would be utterly foolish and ignorant. I said before that you're the one that ought to be careful, and i was right because when you're not being targeted by the devil, it's obviously because you're on the devil's side and serving his purpose as your comment on this thread shows. And you're bound to end up on the devil's side at the end if you don't repent. As you can see (of course you can't), I am an overcomer but you're obviously not.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Dantedasz:

This would be amusing but for the fact that this backllgodnaija guy and other Christian's like him believe in this delusion. This is why I keep off engaging them in long arguments.It appears you are living rent free in his brain. undecided
Words Of Wisdom (For The Wise Only): When a deluded person thinks something or someone is deluded, it means that thing or someone is anything but deluded.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Dantedasz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! I am invading your dreams next. Bwahahahahahahaha!

Lordreed,you didn't tell us you are now the Freddy Krueger of Nairaland ooo!!! grin
See them running helter skelter because of a dream. undecided
These people are hilarious.
undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dantedasz:

Lordreed,you didn't tell us you are now the Freddy Krueger of Nairaland ooo!!! grin
See them running helter skelter because of a dream. undecided
These people are hilarious.
undecided

LMAO! Me sef I didn't know o! It seems you can invade people's dreams without even knowing it. Bwahahahaha!

Truly hilarious. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! I am invading your dreams next. Bwahahahahahahaha!

"For our God is a consuming fire" (Hebrew 12:29).

See how the Lord exposed you like an 8 day old baby, invading folks in their dreams. You better repent before the Holy Ghost fire clips your wings. shocked

1 Share

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

See how the Lord exposed you like an 8 day old baby, invading folks in their dreams. You better repent before the Holy Ghost fire clips your wings. shocked

Your holy ghost fire is as potent as an 8 day old baby's shit. Bwahahahaha!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Words Of Wisdom (For The Wise Only): When a deluded person thinks something or someone is deluded, it means that thing or someone is anything but deluded.
But who is the deluded person in this case? undecided

Jesus Christ commanded that you love your enemy, and pray for them. What you are doing here is accusing a man you have never in fact met of doing evil to you aimply because you had a Hot dream of sorts. Why are you attacking him for that?

If you merely understood how ridiculous this really is, you wouldn't have created this thread to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2020
LordReed:

Your holy ghost fire is as potent as an 8 day old baby's shit. Bwahahahaha!

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:31).

Blasphemy!

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:31).

Blasphemy!

[img]https://media./images/cf24af442feb6c91d55e816abb6692ed/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
But who is the deluded person in this case? undecided

Jesus Christ commanded that you love your enemy, and pray for them. What you are doing here is accusing a man you have never in fact met of doing evil to you aimply because you had a Hot dream of sorts. Why are you attacking him for that?

If you merely understood how ridiculous this really is, you wouldn't have created this thread to begin with.
It would only be ridiculous to someone like you who is a disguised atheist lacking knowledge of the truth, but using the teachings of Jesus which you obviously don't keep as a mere cover-up. You need to get saved as the other brother and many here have advised you, because you're clearly not saved. If there's anything really ridiculous here, it's not the thread but people like you and your atheists' mates to those who know better. People like you laughed Noah to scorn and ridiculed him until the flood came and swept you all away. So continue in your folly.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Let me help you with Jesus Christ's own teaching. If you claim to belong to Jesus Christ but never knew this or did what He commanded in the passages belong... i suggest you begin considering reviewing the relatonship you claim to have with Him.

His Salvation comes at a cost. And those who want it ought to understand the cost and be willing to pay it. There is no cutting corners to get at it and there is no 419 way to it.
No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

spartan117:

Find Jesus o!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
It would only be ridiculous to someone like you who is a disguised atheist lacking knowledge of the truth but using the teachings of Jesus which you obviously don't keep as a mere cover-up. You need to get saved as the other brother and many here have advised you, because you're clearly not saved. If there's anything ridiculous here, it's not the thread but people like you to those who know better.

Are you yourself saved? undecided

Because the very fact the commmandments of Jesus Christ there means nothing to you, leads me to believe otherwise.

Jesus Christ said, "If you love me, you will obey my commmandments"

John the apostle said, "if a person says He loves Jesus Christ , but does obey His commandments, that person is a liar and the truth(Jesus Christ) does not live inside of that person."

So do you expect us to believe you or Jesus Christ here about your status? undecided

Jesus Christ never once attacked sinners, nor did He level false accusations at them in the manner that you have done here, along with your cohorts. Jesus Christ served instead as an example of the New covenant contract that He brought for all men. And Jesus urged His disciples to live as He, Jesus Christ, lived.

Are you living as Jesus Christ lived right here and now? undecided
Are you living the life that Jesus Christ modelled for all His followers to? undecided
Or are you living as you please pretending that you are right and justified because you can claim you are saved? undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OtemAtum: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dreams like this will always occur to paranoia people. There was a time in my life, just before the Revelation of the Book of Universal History came. That time was the peak of my religiousity. I was praying against witches and wizards vehemently. I had two women in mind, thinking that they were witches. Then one day I slept and dreamt that our landlady(whom people also tagged as a witch) came to me and said, "why are you always disturbing your uncle's wife?" When I woke up from sleep, I thought that the Uncle's wife in question belongs to the same coven as the landlady. There and then I intensified my "die by fire" prayers against that uncle's wife. Then a time came that I heard that uncle's wife was going to the village. I was very happy because I thought my prayer has rendered her power useless and she was only trying to go to the village to renew it. All these while while I pray like prayer warriors, my own problems still remain there o. All of a sudden, this revelation I have now came and I discarded the nonsense Christianity belief forever. My problems were solved by combination of science and nature(problems that have been there from childhood o, being prayed on since childhood).

So as we can see BackIIGodNaija is in the paranoiaic state. He will be fighting this shadow called delusion for a while until he will suddenly break free from the bondage of shadow-fighting. When I broke free, all these people I pray against are now seen as friends by me and whatever I see as manipulations by them are now seen as normal imperfections of humans.

Even nature knows that Lordreed doesnt belong to any dark kingdom, but as the OP perceives him as belonging, then he sees him in his dream as belonging. If the OP wants to confirm what I am saying, he should start believing that Lordreed is a friend, then watch the next series of dream he will have. He will start sitting at a table eating with Lordreed as a friend.

I once saw Johnydon22 as a knowledgeable person whom we we're sharing ideas together in a dream before. This is because in real life, I see him as being knowledgeable. Assuming I was a Christian when I had the dream, Johnydon22 would have been fighting me in the dream, lol grin

I call this the "Salang Effect". YOU SEE WHAT YOU BELIEVE, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT REAL!!!

Origin of Salangicites

3. And salang wondered until he had fallen asleep. And his emotion followed him into his dream immediately. 4. And
salang saw himself in his dream, saying, Zeusus come right now, for I want to ask you some questions. 5. And an image appeared before salang like a shadow. And salang said, if indeed you are real, tell me what I shall do tomorrow and next tomorrow. 6. And from the shadow came a voice, saying, you shall definitely go and kill Jerre with your own hands because he blasphemed against me. 7. And you shall flee the kingdom. And
salang said, indeed you are my lord Zeusus, for that is what I shall do tomorrow. And you have said exactly what is in my thought to do. 8. And
salang asked further, shall I do so, O Zeusus Krista? Is this not against your will? 9. And the image said, it is not wrong if you do so. Did Paneas the son of Aron not kill some homos for the sake of Yahweh? 10. And when the little children mocked Eliash, did he not send bears after them, to slaughter them all? 11. And salang said to the image, but I thought that you have come to stop all forms of violence. How now do you support the things in the old covenant? 12. And the image said, did Petra not cut off the ear of one of those who came to take me by force? 13. Now go and do to Jerre what he deserved by blaspheming me. For you shall definitely do so to him and nothing can stop you from doing so. 14. Now when salang awoke, he was surprised that the image whom he had supposed to be Zeusus Krista would suggest such evil to him.
15. And salang went to tell Jerre what he had seen. And Jerre said, that image which you see is not Zeusus but the idea of him. 16. And it is called the Word. For by the Word you have read and have believed upon shall you live. And the conglomeration of all the scriptures which you have read is what has appeared to you as a single matrix, which is the image you saw. 17. And by meditating always on the scriptures did the image come. And whatever the words in the scriptures which you have read when you are conscious are the things you will hear from the mouth of the image in your dreams . 18. Now my servant, take these books which I have not shown you before, read them and you shall know more about the falsehood of this idea of a real Zeusus Krista coming to your dreams. 19. Now salang read deeply into the books which he was given. And he thought deeply into his sleep. 20. And a dream came to him. For the image which he had supposed as Zeusus Krista appeared to him again and said, salang, why have you not killed this Jerre for his continual blasphemy? 21. Why do you delay to do so to him? And
salang said, is it right to kill anyone? 22. And the image said, did I not say to you in the scriptures that I have not actually come to the world to bring peace, but rather, division and sword have I brought? 23. And salang said, why do you speak only the things which I know already to me again? Can you not tell me some things which I do not know? 24. And the image said, I am an embodiment of the Holy Spirit and the son of god. And I have come to bring all things back to your remembrance as I have promised. 25. That is why I make you remember things which you must have forgotten. 26. Now O salang , go now and kill Jerre, for so did Nephi and it became holiness to him before the father. 27. And so did Paneas also, who killed those who sacrificed strange fire to the father. 28. And salang said, it is true. I shall go and kill him tomorrow morning. And his blood shall be upon his own head for blaspheming you. 29. And
salang awoke immediately and wondered, saying, how come the image of Zeusus in my dream spoke about Nephi for the first time ever? 30. For this Nephi was not known by me until this afternoon when I read the history books given to me by Jerre. 31. And salang said, I know what I shall do. Therefore
salang went and sort after a history book about Murhamid. 32. And salang readit deeply with great meditations upon its texts. And he slept while reading it. 33. And in his sleep, he saw the image again? And the image said, why did you not kill Jerre whom I have commanded you to kill? 34. And salang said, who exactly are you, O great figure? Are you Murhamid? 35. And the image said, yes I am Murhamid. And salang said, how then do you say to me before that you were Zeusus. 36. And the image said, did I deny that I am Zeusus? And salang said, how can you be both Zeusus and Murhamid at the same time? 37. And the image said, I was reincarnated as Murhamid. 38. And salang said, how come in the past dreams I had, I was told by a voice which I supposed was yours, that Murhamid was an antikrista? 39. And salang awoke in confusion. And he said, surely the words of the books I read are the things which become the image I saw in my dream. 40. And my opinions about these books are the reply I hear from the image. For in the days when I believed Murhamid as a false prophet, I heard a voice saying that it was so. 41. And now when I changed my opinion about him because of the books I just read, the image supposed to be that of Krista have said to me that Murhamid is his reincarnation. 42. And
salang became very said when he had known that Jerre was right. 43. And
salang went to Jerre and took him to Chelang, saying, treat him with the herbs so that he would be cured. 44. And Jerre was cured of his sickness. But when he came to the house of salang, he found that he had killed himself. 45. For salang drove a knife into his own belly because he was overwhelmed with depression after he had known that all the things which he defended with his life for twenty years were nothing but falsehood and illusion. 46. And Jerre wept for him and buried him in the courtyard of the church. But Jerre did not cease from practising Krishtanite, because it was his religion.

3 Likes

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Are you yourself saved? undecided
Cause the very fact the commmandments of Jesus Christ there means nothing to you, leads me to believe otherwise.

Jesus Christ said, "If you love me, you will obey my commmandments"

John the apostle said, "if a person says He loves Jesus Christ , but does obey His commandments, that person is a liar and the truth(Jesus Christ) does not live inside of that person."

So do you expect us to believe you or Jesus Christ here about your status? undecided

Jesus Christ never once attacked sinners, not did He level false accusations at them in the manner that you have done here, along with your cohorts. He served instead as an example of the New covenant contract that He brought for all men. And He urged His disciples to live as He, Jesus Christ, lived.

Are you living as Jesus Christ lived right here and now? undecided
Are you living the life that Jesus Christ modelled for all His followers to? undecided
Or are you living as you please pretending that you are right and justified because you can claim you are saved? undecided
I don't blame you because don't have any idea who you are speaking to if not you'd know that you know absolutely nothing about Jesus. The Pharisees who Jesus attacked were not sinners? Keep showing off your ignorance of the truth and deceiving yourself. You're actually working for Satan here even though you may not know. He's using you to misinterprete the teachings of Jesus to suit his interest like he did in his temptation of Jesus. There are people here that I disagree with on certain issues, like the righteousness guy, but he's clearly saved and I really love his passion for God because it cannot hide. When I first saw you here and saw the way you were speaking about Jesus' teachings, I thought it was good thing. And I believe you would have even seen how I liked and shared some of your comments when you were arguing with him, because I was more inclined to your comments on those occasions than his. But then I observed that it was just that. Nothing else like lip service where your lips and mouth honor God but your heart was far from Him. You need to truly repent because you're not saved and you're carnally minded. I am saved and spiritually inclined and what I do here is something that pleases God. Because I am defending His interest here, but what are you doing? Attacking those who serve His interest here, but finding no fault in those who attack God and say He doesn't exist and going to the extent of attacking those who try to let them know they're in the wrong? It proves you clearly have no love for God. You really need to repent.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I don't blame you because don't have any idea who you are speaking to if not you'd know that you know absolutely nothing about Jesus. The Pharisees who Jesus attacked were not sinners?

The Pharisees were the so-called Pastors/ GOs / Prophets of His time. They certainly did not know themselves as sinners, neither did those who worshipped their every doctrines and traditions.

At that time, Jesus Christ did interact with sinners as the Pharisees pointed out, and those were people who were not associated with the temple i.e. the prostitutes, the pagans, the samaritans.. those were the sinners
BackllGodNaija:

Keep showing off your ignorance of the truth and deceiving yourself. You're actually working for Satan here even though you may not know. He's using you to misinterprete the teachings of Jesus to suit his interest like he did in his temptation of Jesus.
Misinterprete the teachings of Jesus Christ? How so?

Did Jesus Christ not indeed say, that you should Love your enemies and Pray for them, exactly what you do for those you love? Did Jesus Christ not indeed command , "Be ye perfect even as your father in heaven ia perfect"?

BackllGodNaija:

There are people here that I disagree with on certain issues, like the righteousness guy, but he's clearly saved and I really love his passion for God because it cannot hide. When I first saw you here and saw the way you were speaking about Jesus' teachings, I thought it was good thing. And I believe you would have even seen how I liked and shared some of your comments when you were arguing with him, because I was more inclined to your comments on those occasions than his. But then I observed that it was just that. Nothing else like lip service where your lips and mouth honor God but your heart was far from Him. You need to truly repent because you're not saved and you're carnally minded. I am saved and spiritually inclined and what I do here is something that pleases God. Because I am defending His interest here, but what are you doing? Attacking those who serve His interest here, but finding no fault in those who attack God and say He doesn't exist and going to the extent of attacking those who try to let them know they're in the wrong? It proves you clearly have no love for God. You really need to repent.

You should know by now that I don't give a rat's arse what you think of me. I have even explained this to you on more than one occasion.

What concerns me more is this claim of yours to belong to someone you clearly don't even obey. How can you live in contradiction to the very teachings of Jesus Christ and still believe yourself to be of Him? undecided

How can you be submitted to the lead of the very Spirit of the living God and still feel it Ok to level false accusations at someone who you have never met or seen simply because you had a hot dream? undecided

It is no secret that you have a thing AGAINST atheists.... but for you to then create a thread to accuse one of invading your dreams and seducing you in said dream, pretending you do so in the name of God, reveals the inner workings of your heart and soul. lipsrsealed

Justifying these actions of yours as if you are on some godly crusade...how can Jesus Christ be in any of this? undecided

How can even you believe Jesus Christ is in any of this that you continue to do? undecided
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The Pharisees were the so-called Pastors/ GOs / Prophets of His time. They certainly did not know themselves as sinners, neither did those who worshipped their every doctrines and traditions.

At that time, Jesus Christ did interact with sinners as the Pharisees pointed out, and those were people who were not associated with the temple i.e. the prostitutes, the pagans, the samaritans.. those were the sinners
Misinterprete the teachings of Jesus Christ? How so?

Did Jesus Christ not indeed say, that you should Love your enemies and Pray for them, exactly what you do for those you love? Did Jesus Christ not indeed command , "Be ye perfect even as your father in heaven ia perfect"?

You should know by now that I don't give a rat's arse what you think of me. I have even explained this to you on more than one occasion.

What concerns me more is this claim of yours to belong to someone you clearly don't even obey. How can you live in contradiction to the very teachings of Jesus Christ and still believe yourself to be of Him? undecided

How can you be submitted to the lead of the very Spirit of the living God and still feel it Ok to level false accusations at someone who you have never met or seen simply because you had a hot dream? undecided

It is no secret that you have a thing AGAINST atheists.... but for you to then create a thread to accuse one of invading your dreams and seducing you in said dream, pretending you do so in the name of God, reveals the inner workings of your heart and soul. lipsrsealed

Justifying these actions of yours as if you are on some godly crusade...how can Jesus Christ be in any of this? undecided

How can even you believe Jesus Christ is in any of this that you continue to do? undecided
You couldn't even admit your error that Jesus attacked sinners with the instance of the Pharisees. You think Jesus said said love your enemies mean someone should not tell them the truth? You claimed to be an atheist in the past but truth is you're still one fighting the foolish fight of atheism using Jesus love your enemies as a smokescreen. You came to a thread I opened to speak the truth about God's existence, and said you came to find proof of God's existence yet you're claiming to have left atheism. Well continue being a tool in the hands of Satan but do not say I didn't warn you. Because all those who work for the devil have their reward.

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2020

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
You couldn't even admit your error that Jesus attacked sinners with the instance of the Pharisees.
undecided

BackllGodNaija:

You think Jesus said said love your enemies mean someone should not tell them the truth?
What truth have you told so far? You created this very thread so you can falsely accuse the one you consider your enemy of attacking you.

BackllGodNaija:

You claimed to be an atheist in the past but truth is you're still one fighting the foolish fight of atheism using Jesus love your enemies as a smokescreen. You came to a thread I opened to speak the truth about God's existence, and said you came to find proof of God's existence yet you're claiming to have left atheism. Well continue being a tool in the hands of Satan but do not say I didn't warn you. Because all those who work for the devil have their reward.
I am sorry but what in the world are you rambling about?

You really don't like Jesus Christ and what He stands for, do you?

The same Jesus Christ told you that if someone, yes your enemy slapped you, you should turn the other cheek. If someone asked you to go a mile, you should go an extra mile.

Jesus Christ told you to love, yes, even the atheists that you obviously seem obsessed with hating instead. What makes you think you are yourself of Jesus Christ?

Jesus Christ never hated the Pharisees and the Priests of His day. Yet, here you are hating on people , going as far as to level FALSE accusations on them and you think you are not the deluded one here?

Snap out of it!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

You couldn't even admit your error that Jesus attacked sinners with the instance of the Pharisees. You think Jesus said said love your enemies mean someone should not tell them the truth? You claimed to be an atheist in the past but truth is you're still one fighting the foolish fight of atheism using Jesus love your enemies as a smokescreen. You came to a thread I opened to speak the truth about God's existence, and said you came to find proof of God's existence yet you're claiming to have left atheism. Well continue being a tool in the hands of Satan but do not say I didn't warn you. Because all those who work for the devil have their reward.

My brother, change the battle ground. cool

1 Share

Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Lol! Nothing do me, I'm spiritually secure bro. Satan dey learn work he can't even cough. He can only try to tempt us...he did that to Jesus but nothing more. Thanks for your concern though.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Image123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Judging by your flesh-inspired comments, It's obvious you're not viewed as a threat to the works of darkness, so don't expect to be targeted because the enemy can hardly target those on his side or those who don't pose any threat to his works. It's only the canal-minded that can deduce such vain meanings from the dream, but those who know better would tell you that it was a victorious feat because I overcame the temptation of the devil just as Jesus did. If it was Jesus, you would also ask Him what He thinking that He was being molested and tempted...and that He should be careful...for someone who overcame all the devil's temptations which was no mean feat which would be utterly foolish and ignorant. I said before that you're the one that ought to be careful, and i was right because when you're not being targeted by the devil, it's obviously because you're on the devil's side and serving his purpose as your comment on this thread shows. And you're bound to end up on the devil's side at the end if you don't repent. As you can see (of course you can't), I am an overcomer but you're obviously not.

Na me you write all these story for? It's okay, sorry Take care lol, make i no write wetin fit make me chop transferred aggression slap for hia. ciao
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=91676573][/quote]
So, you basically live in fear all your life. How can you have peace of mind?

Leaving religion few years ago was the best decision of my life, and that's due to one major reason: peace of mind. I no longer fear any imaginary enemies or things.

One of the worst things invented in this world is fear — fear of anything.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by LordReed(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Image123:

Na me you write all these story for? It's okay, sorry Take care lol, make i no write wetin fit make me chop transferred aggression slap for hia. ciao
BackllGodNaija:

Bwahahahahahaha! OMFD! LWKMD!
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 2:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Image123:

Oh so you couldn't even comprehend the lenghty one too, sorry oh. Nothing, nothing.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 2:15am On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

So, you basically live in fear all your life. How can you have peace of mind?

Leaving religion few years ago was the best decision of my life, and that's due to one major reason: peace of mind. I no longer fear any imaginary enemies or things.

One of the worst things invented in this world is fear — fear of anything.
I'm really scared Lolz. Look at someone you believe is living in fear...Ignorance of the highest order. Don't worry don't repent but continue in your delusion one day you'll find out the peace you thought you had was the counterfeit not the original which we have.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Kobojunkie: 2:55am On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

What battleground would have been better for him to hide the most obvious of his conduct here?

His blatant disobedience to the commandment of Jesus Christ, lying that he speaks the truth when he created this thread to lay false accusations pretending he does so in the name of God.

How can God fight any of your battles for you, when you have taken it upon yourselves to fight, claiming you do it in His name? undecided
Jesus Christ told His followers that rather than fight back, they ought to "turn the other cheek" ...

Matthew 5 vs 38 - 42 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
38. “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[i]
39. But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40. If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41. If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42. Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
and as far as enemies are concerned....

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I'm really scared Lolz. Look at someone you believe is living in fear..
Yea, I know you're scared. In spite of the so-called power in Jesus' name, you lots practically fear anything and everything. The irony is laughable.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by BackllGodNaija: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2020
gensteejay:

Yea, I know you're scared. In spite of the so-called power in Jesus' name, you lots practically fear anything and everything. The irony is laughable.
You've proven that you don't know. Even the devil you serve knows better than you that I fear no one but God. But keep deceiving yourself that you do.
Re: Last Night, I Saw "Lordreed" With A Lady Who Tried To Seduce Me In A Dream by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
You've proven that you don't know. Even the devil you serve knows better than you that I fear no one but God. But keep deceiving yourself that you do.
How will I serve anyone or anything when slavery of any type is a no-no.

Talking about the devil, look within your Bible to see the real devil, Yahweh, who is an enemy to humanity.

Genocide, eternal damnation in hell fire for humans, racism, all these are the vices of your god. Hence, he's the real devil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

dy / Dreams Interpretation / Saudi Head Of Sharia Law Orders All Christian Churches Demolished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.