Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 (378 Views)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by ProPastorChris(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2020
BREAKING: DR. MORRIS CERULLO HAS GONE TO BE WITH THE LORD AT 88

Dr Morris Cerullo is gone to join the great cloud of witnesses after having fought a good fight and having run his course.

Thanks be unto God for a great blessing in the person of Dr. Morris Cerullo.

Good night God's General!

Source: Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by 77Craze: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2020
Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by Righteousness89(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Wow! Wonderful! Glory! Glory! Glory!

Finally, the tireless Servant of God has Gone!

Even at His Old age, he was touring Nations , Preaching JESUS!

Wonderful! Wonderful!

This is a Beautiful , Wonderful and Glorious Death!

I Can't wait to be in Heaven! The World and Everything here Makes me sick!

I Can't Wait to be Taken away!

I Can't wait to Join the Choir in Heaven to sing

Hooooooooly! Holy! Are u Lord God, ALMIGHTY!
Worthy is The Lamb!!

If you Lose All on Earth! Don't Lose JESUS!! Don't Lose Heaven!!

Re: Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by spartan117(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2020
He is now in resting in the bosom of the lord.
Re: Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by ismoney: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2020
Blessed mightily by Daddy’s writing and happy to be among the many that experienced the mantles of God over his life. Rest on Daddy.

The armies you have raised will continue on greater level which had been your heart cry to God.
Re: Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by ikorodureporta: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2020
Unseen Vision 2020
Re: Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
I hope he was born again though and did works of righteousness in obedience to God undecided
Re: Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by ProPastorChris(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
His last contact with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Re: Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
The same Chris who has been ... lipsrsealed
Re: Dr. Morris Cerullo Has Gone To Be With The Lord At 88 by ugwu1818: 2:42am On Jul 13, 2020
St Morris intercede for me to have breakthrough in finance, marriage, and house

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Poju Oyemade Weighs In On The Dangers Of Abusing Men Of God / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Does Not Get Credit Enough. / Popular Lagos Prophet, Israel Genesis Sentenced To Jail For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.