Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) (5897 Views)

Customized My Pouvir / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Nice one.. Please i have an Android 9 rooted phone but the battery runs down fast. Do you know any module I can use to make the battery last longer?
Since you ate rooted, Download Drowser from F-droid. It's helps to stop background apps, both system and user. First you download BetterBatteryStat To view what's eating up your battery. Then use drowser to block it.

2 Likes

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Since you ate rooted, Download Drowser from F-droid. It's helps to stop background apps, both system and user. First you download BetterBatteryStat To view what's eating up your battery. Then use drowser to block it.

Wow thanks for the heads up bro... Pkeothis F-droid, is it a website or what? And am I to download both apps from there?

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by OneKinGuy(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Wow thanks for the heads up bro... Pkeothis F-droid, is it a website or what? And am I to download both apps from there?
fdroid is like playstore. It's contains only Free and open source apps. It has an app.

U can download drowser directly from
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.jarsilio.android.drowser/

U can also download fdroid app if you want.
https://f-droid.org/en/

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2020
OneKinGuy:

fdroid is like playstore. It's contains only Free and open source apps. It has an app.

U can download drowser directly from
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.jarsilio.android.drowser/

U can also download fdroid app if you want.
https://f-droid.org/en/

Okay thanks I already hot those 2 Apps already buh dunno how to use them. Can you guide me through please?
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by ibawon(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2020
That's the joy of Android

2 Likes

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by OneKinGuy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Okay thanks I already hot those 2 Apps already buh dunno how to use them. Can you guide me through please?
Ok. First open betterbatterystat and grant it all permission. Then you charge your phone full, Then you start monitoring battary drainage/usage with the batterbattrystat. Now you launch drowser and select the apps that uses much battary. Any app you click will appear on Drowser candidate

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Ok. First open betterbatterystat and grant it all permission. Then you charge your phone full, Then you start monitoring battary drainage/usage with the batterbattrystat. Now you launch drowser and select the apps that uses much battary. Any app you click will appear on Drowser candidate

Alright thanks for this. I will do just that and I'll let you know about the development later.. You've really been very helpful especially with the screenshots. God bless you

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Bloghomies(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
trueguy573:

Your phone, your choice
Yeah, stick with your choice and stop making a threads about it. It's childish!
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
OneKinGuy:

And one more thin please, here's what my Batterystats shows. It's not displaying Apps

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by OneKinGuy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

And one more thin please, here's what my Batterystats shows. It's not displaying Apps
Click on summary and click on alarm.

As u can see, mine isn't showing any third party apps because I blocked them all with drowser and this helps to save lots of battery. So just use your apps for a whole day. bbs records everything and will display the data there

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Jacku: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nice one. Looks very good.

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Click on summary and click on alarm.

As u can see, mine isn't showing any third party apps because I blocked them all with drowser and this helps to save lots of battery. So just use your apps for a whole day. bbs records everything and will display the data there

Okay please what does this mean? I clicked Alarm and it shows this. And also, are you saying it's advisabyi put all the Apps on Drowser mode?

Also, please do you mind telling me about more cool Apps that works with Superuser Access (Rooted devices.)... I just need more out of this phone.. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Jacku: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
trueguy573:

You can't use root apps to root Android 6 upward. Either you use a PC or flash a zip file specifically SuperSU or more preferably magisk. I speak as a first-hand witness
what really is the usefulness of rooting?

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
SqueezedPant:

How did you modify your icon
I used flat style status bar same as you

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
phemmyfour:
You are still in lollipop.....this is 2020, upgrade to Android 10. The train is moving very fast
I suppose you want to buy me an Android 10 equiped smartphone
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
wiseone28:
Tecno spark 4 and tecno W2.

W2 is marshmallow, Spark 4 is 9
Google it out then. It ain't hard. Just use this keyword "How to root Android 6.0/9.0" as the case may be
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
phemmyfour:
You are still in lollipop.....this is 2020, upgrade to Android 10. The train is moving very fast
Calm down my friend. My last phone was Android 8.0. Actually, I don't have much love for versions above 7.0. Each seem to be more problematic than the former.
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by wiseone28: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
trueguy573:

Google it out then. It ain't hard. Just use this keyword "How to root Android 6.0/9.0" as the case may be
ok thank you

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jacku:
what really is the usefulness of rooting?
- You could remove unwanted system apps (Bloatware)
- You could customize any area of your phone to your taste.
- You could imitate the UI of almost any phone
- You could Downgrade or Upgrade your Android version to what suits you
- You could use lucky patcher to unlock pro functions in any app you desire without any payment or donation
- Recover lost files/accidentally deleted files
- Backup essential apps
- Enhancing battery life
- Increment of RAM
- Font customization
- Ability to make third party apps system apps
- Theming of Android apps to your desire
- Setting CPU speed to quicken its operation
- Installing apps to SD card
- Adjusting the screen display to suit your eyesight
Just to mention a few
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bloghomies:

Yeah, stick with your choice and stop making a threads about it. It's childish!
No need for cynicism. You should have ignored it like a sane person. You weren't forced to view the thread
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Jacku: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
trueguy573:

- You could remove unwanted system apps (Bloatware)
- You could customize any area of your phone to your taste.
- You could imitate the UI of almost any phone
- You could Downgrade or Upgrade your Android version to what suits you
- You could use lucky patcher to unlock pro functions in any app you desire without any payment or donation
- Recover lost files/accidentally deleted files
- Backup essential apps
- Enhancing battery life
- Increment of RAM
- Font customization
- Ability to make third party apps system apps
- Theming of Android apps to your desire
- Setting CPU speed to quicken its operation
- Installing apps to SD card
- Adjusting the screen display to suit your eyesight
Just to mention a few
Wow! How do I root a xiaomi redmi note 4?
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by ryfoz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
trueguy573:
Observe the status bar

They (background apps) gonna suck your battery like a chilled zobo on a sunny day with or without the blessing of your greenify.

Anyway, Custom ROM rocks better. (No offence o, I love what you've done with the phone)
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2020
ryfoz:

They (background apps) gonna suck your battery like a chilled zobo on a sunny day with or without the blessing of your greenify.

Anyway, Custom ROM rocks better. (No offence o, I love what you've done with the phone)
Sincerely, my battery life has improved. I detected and hibernated every battery-draining app (system apps not excluded). Those apps aren't like normal apps on playstore. It's works more like a feature attached to the phone thereby not consuming battery life. You would only understand if you've experienced it.
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Jacku:
Wow! How do I root a xiaomi redmi note 4?
Watch the video on YouTube. Use "Rooting Redmi note 4" as keyword when searching. It is easier to understand by watching the video.
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Jacku: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2020
trueguy573:

Watch the video on YouTube. Use "Rooting Redmi note 4" as keyword when searching. It is easier to understand by watching the video.
alright. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Playermayweda(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
trueguy573:

Do you know rooting grants you full control over your Android device (not that I'm asking you to). I can screen record besides screenshot. I can literally change the colour of my screen to suit my eyesight. I can also customize my font. I can also block unused apps from running in the background thereby getting the best from my battery life just to mention a few. Moreover, I can set the audio output of my phone through root access. Observe the pictures below.

Bro u can do this without rooting ya phone
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Playermayweda:

Bro u can do this without rooting ya phone
I doubt that. Prove me wrong
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Playermayweda(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=trueguy573 post=91648627] I doubt that. Prove me wrong[/quote
Download mtk engineering for Android nah
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by ryfoz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
trueguy573:

Sincerely, my battery life has improved. I detected and hibernated every battery-draining app (system apps not excluded). Those apps aren't like normal apps on playstore. It's works more like a feature attached to the phone thereby not consuming battery life. You would only understand if you've experienced it.

huh? something wey I do tire then. anyway sha it's ur fone so u know it best

1 Like

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
[quote author=Playermayweda post=91669675][/quote]
Why download? Mtk engineering is a hidden feature on MTK phones. You know what? Just forget it
Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by TrollKiller(m): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2020
trueguy573:
I know this seems a bit old but just check this out.

Tools required:

- Kingroot
- Xposed installer
- Gravity box
- Flat style status bar
- Xui mod
- Greenify
- LP themer
- Screen filter
- Colour changer pro
- Android N-ify

Phone model: ZTE Blade L3
Version: Android 5.1 lollipop
Fellow modder smiley

Re: How I Customized My Phone's UI From Worwor To Classic (must View) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
TrollKiller:

Fellow modder smiley
Spot on bro. Been busy for a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera / I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES / Gionee S6S Finally Got Andriod 7.0 Nougat Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.