Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? (176 Views)

Countries By Tourism Income: What Is The Way Forward For Nigeria / Private City Development Model Is “the Best Way Forward For Igboland” / What's the way forward for Nigerians? Do we continue like this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? by BlueBanana: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good day all.

I'm sure we all are all aware of the gross mismanagement of resources and corruption going on this country by our public officials. This thread is not a pity party or an opportunity to curse our leaders, but an avenue for us all to come together and think of a way forward for Nigeria.

I hereby call on all Nigerians from all parts of the country to come together let's think of solutions to the problems Nigeria is facing such as Unemployment, epileptic electricity, Corruption, Insecurity, accountability in governance, infrastructural development and how well meaning individuals can strategically take power from our visionless leaders and bring about the much needed and desired transformational change which we all desire.

This thread is aimed to facilitate the sharing of thought, concerns, ideas and provision of solutions to the problems that plague Nigeria

I declare this Thread open
Re: What Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? by sammy7410(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
e don bust

Re: What Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? by Chelsealivepool: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jiji.com sale it becus it is not ready to change...

(1) (Reply)

Government Vs The People / Is The Nigerian Project Redeemable? / How Can We Restructure Nigeria? For Me Is By EDUCATION And REEDUCATION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.