Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

Do You Want To Learn Copywriting? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Learn Copywriting? (436 Views)

Learn Copywriting And Work For International Clients – Earn Over $3k Monthly / Why You Should Learn Copywriting Skill In 2022 / Learn COPYWRITING ( Digital Skill) And Never Be Broke AGAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Learn Copywriting? by Ffbt(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
If you pay attention to the trend on the internet, you will realise that people will continue to sell something. You need to position yourself to either sell something too or help other people to sell something. It could be a product or service that people are willing and able to pay for.
3 years ago, I started my journey as a Copywriter. This is still one of the best skills i've learnt in the marketing niche. I've entered so many niches online as a marketer and I realise marketers need to persuade people to give them their hard earned money for their goods and services. It's a must. There are lots of models to make sales online, but you need to learn how to use written words to persuade people before they can buy from you. If you can master copywriting, you can easily replicate persuasion in video scripts, product description, newspaper Ads, radio jingles, voice overs, social media Ads...
...There are so many resources to learn copywriting both paid and free.

Copywriting is the process of making people exchange their had earned money for your goods and services using your written words or print.
It's becoming competitive to sell online and marketers need to use elements that will convert total strangers to immediate or future buyers, control the mind of the prospect , answer all objections, build credibility, tweak irresistible offers, make the prospect buy immediately etc.

Will you like to join a training on copywriting on whatsapp ?

Chat up 08135666117 via whatsapp for full to be added to the group.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Copywriting? by Ffbt(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Do You Want To Learn Copywriting? by 17lee(m): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Plus don't put all your money in one basket,learn some other offline business that will give you rest of mind you can learn liquid laundry starch production. With combination of two to three raw materials you are good to go, chat me up on telegram @successdeal or whatsapp me on zero eight zero 64654116 for details. You will be glad you did.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Copywriting? by Ffbt(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Offer is ongoing...
Re: Do You Want To Learn Copywriting? by Ffbt(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Offer is ongoing... ....

(1) (Reply)

Surviving Fund Alert / Whats The Minimum Amount To Start With Tron Wallet? / Milk Popcorn, Big Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.