Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Guyz Wat Did U Feel - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guyz Wat Did U Feel (659 Views)

TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz Wat Did U Feel by teejaysmart: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2007
I just met a girl for d first time n she told me am the choosen one for her. am so confuse guyz. isnt it outrageous?
Re: Guyz Wat Did U Feel by iice(f): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2007
lmao! grin grin No dear chile, its normal grin. Confused about what? Meeting your soulmate in the first sitting? *rolls eyes*
Re: Guyz Wat Did U Feel by Creamish(f): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2007
B d chosen one for as long as u r chosen to b. . . . dunno if i make sense. . . . U guyz give us dat line. . . ive heard it before. . . .just try d babe and see if shez a nice one. . . den forge ahead. I believe ur old enuff to date and make such decisions on ur own wink
Re: Guyz Wat Did U Feel by RuuDie(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ poster,

i'd advice you to do a background check on her - find out if any of her folks are spiritualists - pastor, sorcerers, palm-readers etc.
Re: Guyz Wat Did U Feel by masterd1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2007
I agree with RuuDie
do a background check on her - find out if any of her folks are spiritualists - pastor, sorcerers, palm-readers etc.
Re: Guyz Wat Did U Feel by Kubed2klin(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2007
ha! how are you sure she's telling the truth? Don't be defcieved by the devises of the Devil,

But I must tell you this: follow your heart. If it thumps for the girl, then get to know her first, before you "fall in love"

You must first of all know that you are spirit soul and body, and that your soul now claims socereignty over your body : "the spirit be willing but the flesh be weak"

If your spirit gains control over your body, it will gain control over your emotions. then you will know, if to go for this charming lady, or be friends, or just back off.

All the same, the choice is yours. The experience is also yours.

"Troubles never singly come!!!"
Re: Guyz Wat Did U Feel by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2007
@topic
don't blame her now, sad, maybe she saw vision or the Lord ministered to her. grin grin grin
Re: Guyz Wat Did U Feel by viee(f): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

@topic
don't blame her now, sad, maybe she saw vision or the Lord ministered to her. grin grin grin

lol
Re: Guyz Wat Did U Feel by CrazyMan(m): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2007
There's nothing to be confused about Just ask her to prove what she said.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairaland Babe In Ikorodu / Balance Sheet Of Life / Looking For A Female Friend With A Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.