Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

DISTURBING! Trash Collector Seen Eating With Same Hand Use To Handle Trash - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DISTURBING! Trash Collector Seen Eating With Same Hand Use To Handle Trash (279 Views)

#TrashChallenge: See What Young Nigerians Are Doing With Trash In Their Areas / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISTURBING! Trash Collector Seen Eating With Same Hand Use To Handle Trash by Luxurydriverng: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzmii0F2Ovc

DISTURBING video

I saw this and decided to share it on my channel, it is not related to my usual content. However I hope the relevant authorities see this and help with proper training for trash collectors and equip them with the right PPE
Re: DISTURBING! Trash Collector Seen Eating With Same Hand Use To Handle Trash by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Yeh
Re: DISTURBING! Trash Collector Seen Eating With Same Hand Use To Handle Trash by dingbang(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
The surprising part is that these people, they still move about without illnesses, and you who is a clean freak will be getting sick frequently.
Re: DISTURBING! Trash Collector Seen Eating With Same Hand Use To Handle Trash by extol1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
dingbang:
The surprising part is that these people, they still move about without illnesses, and you who is a clean freak will be getting sick frequently.
I keep imagining that, I concluded that there are two sets of people that God really takes proper care of irrespective of what they eat: little children and mentally ill person
Re: DISTURBING! Trash Collector Seen Eating With Same Hand Use To Handle Trash by donbachi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
What doesn't kill u,will make u stronger.
Re: DISTURBING! Trash Collector Seen Eating With Same Hand Use To Handle Trash by Byke60(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
No be we again? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Lifestyle And Erectile Dysfunction / DEADLY COVER UP: Fauci Approved Hydroxychloroquine 15 Years Ago To Cure Coronavi / Ministry Of Health Spent N20,000 Per Face Mask, Civic Hive Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.