Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets (25723 Views)

Diezani Moves To Recover Seized Assets, Applies To Court / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Senators Ifeanyi Ubah And Chukwuka Utazi Clashed Over Innoson Motor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Yankee101: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Very very dirty people
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by sulaak(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Malami and Magu, have both messed up the $10 billion P&ID case.

This is the issues that should concern all Nigerian, instead of collaborating as a team to defend the interest of Nigeria, they are fighting each other over how to share the country commonwealth.

Nigerian take back Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by MartinsD12(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-malami-magu-clashed-over-sale-of-seized-assets/%3famp=1
The Minister of Justice Should be investigated immediately just the other day the son threw up a lavish wedding where they were spraying millions of naira
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by gideonvalor98(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
I have said times without number, this guy is being blackmailed. He has absolutely nothing to do with this allegations. The disposal of these seized assets is the cause of his major problems. It is because the guys including malami were not carry along on the sales of these assets, that's why they're victimizing him.

I believe this investigation panel won't be compromised, we shall see the truth of the matter soon. I'm marveled the way at which we Nigerians easily believe stuffs like this.
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by rovher: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Plenty nonsense happening ...
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Kenn55: 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
GboyegaD:
Hmmm......there is no smoke without fire. It's all a case of two thieves fighting.

Let say you are an electrical engineer supervising over electricians. If those technicians discover that you don't know anything, they will have a free ride. You will see them doing stupid jobs and you the electrical engineer will agree with them and thank them and they will be laughing at you from behind. Trust me, the first thing subordinates do when they meet a new boss is to use style to seize his knowledge capacity. If they see you are sound, they will give you respect and do their job properly otherwise they will do anything they like.

What i explained above is what is happening in buharis administration. People who work under buhari knows he is a dummy, useless like the 'P' in Psychology. That is why you see them doing anyhow knowing fully well that their boss is just there only to read a prepared speech to Nigerians. Malami is furthering his own personal interest, Magu is championing his own interest, Burutai is doing how he pleases etc just because no one is in control. The only man who was in control is now dead and all the power brokers in the cabal are now seizing the moment to advance their interest

2 Likes

Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Carlyboi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
These are the kind of people that give yahoo boys some kinda moral justification cos we lack upright,moral and people of unquestionable character has leaders...there are no role models all the people holding political power in this country are crooks and big thieves,wolves in sheep clothings masquerading as saints and the dark knight when they’re simply the(joker,pure frauds and criminals)

The inquiry and investigations is just a kangaroo and tea party session and both the prosecutor and the defendant Malami and Magu are both thieves who are trying to outsmart each other...and Malami is trying to exact revenge due to the support he has from the people of vested interest(cabals)who Magu must have wronged in the course of doing his work.This doesn’t absolve him of being a crook and a corrupt personality tho but it means this is all a charade.
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by JosephXavier: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Y
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by JosephXavier: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
We know that what brought about the downfall of Magu was because he was not loyal to Malami

He became so proud and wanted to rub shoulders with the eagle
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Openbusiness3: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
EFCC is answerable to the AGF office, not the other way around. Malami is Magu's superior and supervising office. So EFCC has no business selling confiscated property or seized assets without the authorization and instructions from the AGF office. The guy go dey cry for cell now. He fought with an intelligent AGF that understands the law and the authority of his office. He go dey cry say he for pocket him ego dey do boy boy for the AGF. By now he go still.dey enjoy him loot. Only in Nigeria that lions are being asked to guard fresh cow meat, thieves are being made bank managers and given keys to national vault. Las las, una no fit escape God's judgment. Check my signature, I sell best quality intelligent soap and sanitizer dispenser with warranty
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Damseldammie(f): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Àwon Olè (The Thieves) fully subtitled in English

Action film # full of suspense
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by vickydevoka(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Babzrockman:
But efcc main duty is recover and not yo sell na.

Those assets are subject to judicial clearance
Na hausa man. Dem Sabi Bleep ontop power lyk tomorrow no day
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Johnandv:
The looting and highhandedness in this administration is mind boggling. Imagine EFCC selling recovered assets on their own and sharing the money. If you tell Buhari he will say I'm shocked and that ends it, look at how our soldiers are resigning from military on their hundreds because of Buhari and his service chiefs incompetence. I knew immediately Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate him on his 2015 election victory that it was over for Nigeria, I just knew that the country would sooner or later look at Chad and Niger as Canada.

Yoruba are the most daft and self-centered set of people in Nigeria. I just pity Edo people who would likely follow Yoruba in oduduwa Republic once Nigeria splits, they would never allow Edo people to have a say in their country, due to their envy and tribalistic intoxication. Yorubas brought evil to the South, now Fulanis from other countries can stroll into our farms and cut our mothers and fathers with their cutlass and walk like nothing happened, all because of Yoruba greed for power and envy for Igbos, they thought Jonathan was making Igbos prominent in power and it spelt doom for them since politics is the only thing that keeps them relevant in this Nigeria.

OGA SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF NO CALL EDO PEOPLE INSIDE THIS MATTER . ODUDUWA REPUBLIC WILL BE LIKE JUMPING FROM FRYING PAN TO FIRE##
NIGERIA PART 2 . EDO PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW BIAFRA ON TRUE FEDERAL UNIT. WE ARE NOT FOOLS HERE
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by tomdon(m): 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Does it have to be for this reason of clashing between the two organs of government that corruption be contained?
It means corruption is even being fostered because their clash is only a supremacy battle
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by frog12: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
so NFIU no get SECURITY ??

Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by adecz: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

The unending ancestral battle for
supremacy between the descendants of
the Fulani Sokoto Caliphate &
the Kanuri Kanem Borno empire.

The same battle Abacha waged
against Dasuki.

APC is just an organ of disunity!!
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by grammarian247(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
My job is to tell you how to hit the best score in Pearson Test of English (PTE). It is not the usual long sermon you hear, just tested practical steps. You do not need to buy any book from me. I'll spend just three weeks with you online and you good. 08038999587. I'm a chat or call away.
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Sunnyja: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
tesppidd:
40 Million Dollar jewelry.

The jewellery includes
419 bangles,
315 rings,
304 earrings,
267 necklaces,
189 wristwatches,
174 earrings,
78 bracelets,
77 brooches and
74 pendants;

As well as luxury houses in Nigeria, United States and in the United Kingdom.

Above is the part that got to me.

Everyone is focussing on the secondary thieves and neglecting the primary 'thiefess'

Diezanni Allison Madueke.

No wonder you always hear wailers say "the level of corruption in the Buhari administration is the highest in history."

All in an attempt to blackmail and mask the heist that took place under Jonathan.
Only Jewelry ooh...
What is the difference now between Dieazani, Malami and Magu? The trio are all looters and corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by DAVE5(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
tesppidd:
40 Million Dollar jewelry.

The jewellery includes
419 bangles,
315 rings,
304 earrings,
267 necklaces,
189 wristwatches,
174 earrings,
78 bracelets,
77 brooches and
74 pendants;

As well as luxury houses in Nigeria, United States and in the United Kingdom.

Above is the part that got to me.

Everyone is focussing on the secondary thieves and neglecting the primary 'thiefess'

Diezanni Allison Madueke.

No wonder you always hear wailers say "the level of corruption in the Buhari administration is the highest in history."

All in an attempt to blackmail and mask the heist that took place under Jonathan.

Only Jewelry ooh...

In today's naira, those jewelleries are worth 16billion naira plus

Seriously what is one human being doing with those jewelries nah
419 bangles, 315 rings, 304 earrings, so one one for each day in the year

seriously!!!!

The level of greed amongst this people is mind boggling to say the least

I never used to like wrist watches until I bought me a Samsung gear s for 10,000 (owner needed cash) then I later dashed somebody else and bought gear S2, then sold it after 2 years and bought gear S3 used for another 1 year plus till I broke it out of anger from another matter, the S3 was quite expensive but best of all was it met all my wrist watch needs so I used only one for over a year, changed straps to get new feel once in a while but I can't imagine owning 189 wristwatches nah, what's the point of all that plenty numbers of shít if not vanity

Normally I don't say vanity if someone has 10 cars in his compound but 419 bangles is just vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Adakaazubuike(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
9ja indeed my country.
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by tobexcity: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
LEADERSHIP FOR YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AND POVERTY ERADICATION INITIATIVE.
Congratulations to all members of this Noble organisation as we have made another giant strides by adding monthly data subscription of 1.5GB for 30days. The two programme will run simultaneously in every month.JOIN US TO BE PART
!!DAILY ONCE APPLICATION!
TO STAND A CHANCE.
It has been a huge success as tremendous progress has been achieved.As from August 1st all activities,data and information will be transferred to the organization website.
The following guidelines should be strictly followed by all prospective applican

1. Apply to any package of your choice separately.before 11pm 1st of every month.

2. All entry end on 11pm every 1st day of the month.

3. New entry commence 11:59pm on 1st day of the preceding month.will not be counted.
4. Prospective applicant is at liberty to apply once on daily basis for days of the month. e.g 30times for 30days of the month
5. The more applications the more chances of winning
Note the following benefits.
1. 20 persons are guarantee to win COVID-19 cash of N5000 each.
2. 20 persons will also win COVID-19 1.5GB monthly subscription.

HOW TO APPLY.
kindly visit the website link and submit your application now.
Application commence immediately.
Good luck! ����

https://leadershipforyouth.wixsite.com/website
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
The zoo is gone
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by almarthins(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Johnandv:
The looting and highhandedness in this administration is mind boggling. Imagine EFCC selling recovered assets on their own and sharing the money. If you tell Buhari he will say I'm shocked and that ends it, look at how our soldiers are resigning from military on their hundreds because of Buhari and his service chiefs incompetence. I knew immediately Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate him on his 2015 election victory that it was over for Nigeria, I just knew that the country would sooner or later look at Chad and Niger as Canada.

Yoruba are the most daft and self-centered set of people in Nigeria. I just pity Edo people who would likely follow Yoruba in oduduwa Republic once Nigeria splits, they would never allow Edo people to have a say in their country, due to their envy and tribalistic intoxication. Yorubas brought evil to the South, now Fulanis from other countries can stroll into our farms and cut our mothers and fathers with their cutlass and walk like nothing happened, all because of Yoruba greed for power and envy for Igbos, they thought Jonathan was making Igbos prominent in power and it spelt doom for them since politics is the only thing that keeps them relevant in this Nigeria.
all hail the most sanctimonius tribe in nigeria. All hail, all hail, all hail. Well, e don tey wen nigerians don dey play d politics of tribalism and regionalism since 1960s and people like you are the core that makes it run. Evry man na wise man o for him eye

1 Like

Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Kaytixy: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by ekestic1976(f): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Johnandv:

Won ti fi se e o! You were obviously too young to know that Yoruba, Edo and Delta used to belong in the same Western Region - and they lived in peace. According to History, no acrimony, no "marginalisation" throughout, unlike what obtained in Eastern Nigeria where your forebears appropriated the wealth of the Niger Delta people, refusing in the same breath to give them a Voice! Check it out, Dullard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by josite: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
what concerns minister of justice and police with sale of items .why not hand them over bpe to value and sell
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Nafizzey(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kenn55:

Let say you are an electrical engineer supervising over electricians. If those technicians discover that you don't know anything, they will have a free ride. You will see them doing stupid jobs and you the electrical engineer will agree with them and thank them and they will be laughing at you from behind. Trust me, the first thing subordinates do when they meet a new boss is to use style to seize his knowledge capacity. If they see you are sound, they will give you respect and do their job properly otherwise they will do anything they like.

What i explained above is what is happening in buharis administration. People who work under buhari knows he is a dummy, useless like the 'P' in Psychology. That is why you see them doing anyhow knowing fully well that their boss is just there only to read a prepared speech to Nigerians. Malami is furthering his own personal interest, Magu is championing his own interest, Burutai is doing how he pleases etc just because no one is in control. The only man who was in control is now dead and all the power brokers in the cabal are now seizing the moment to advance their interest
You're very correct my brother, It is very dangerous to have a leader whose Advisers, Appointees, and other associates, are more intelligent and smart than him. This is what is happening to our president Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by sunbreaker: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Johnandv:

some people will just type rubbish without checking an history,go and ask Zik in his grave who amalgamated your people and Hausa/Fulani in 1960

4 Likes

Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Johnandv: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
ekestic1976:

Won ti fi se e o! You were obviously too young to know that Yoruba, Edo and Delta used to belong in the same Western Region - and they lived in peace. According to History, no acrimony, no "marginalisation" throughout, unlike what obtained in Eastern Nigeria where your forebears appropriated the wealth of the Niger Delta people, refusing in the same breath to give them a Voice! Check it out, Dullard.

Edo and Delta were part of mid western region not western Nigeria, get your facts right. Event they were part of western region it was for a very short time.
But I'm telling you the Yoruba I know will relegate Edo people in Oduduwa Republic. That I know too well, you must give only what you have, Tribalism..
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by Johnandv: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
some people will just type rubbish without checking an history,go and ask Zik in his grave who amalgamated your people and Hausa/Fulani in 1960
Spirit of unity in diversity is always enshrined in an Igbo man but not betrayal, but Yoruba like doing their separate thing and putting their tribes interest above the greater good of the country. In an establishment you find Yoruba at the top every other person there down to the cleaners must be Yoruba. It's who you are!! Tribalists!
Re: How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets by stormborn28(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Useless government with a foolish president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account / Harrison Odungwere: In Ogale, We Cook, Bathe With Table Water / Dino Melaye In Worship Mood (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.