Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman (8934 Views)

Soku And Kula Oil: Wike And Dickson In Cold War / Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by Mineisgrace(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
These ones want to be shooting missiles in Kano and be landing in lagos
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by grammarian247(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
My job is to tell you how to hit the best score in Pearson Test of English (PTE). It is not the usual long sermon you hear, just tested practical steps. You do not need to buy any book from me. I'll spend just three weeks with you online and you good. 08038999587. I'm a chat or call away.
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by mosdii(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Says a man who divided Bayelsa state with his "core ijaw and non core ijaw" mantra in 2015 Governorship poll.

A man who said "salt water and fresh water are not the same".

A man who is the ringleader of tribalism and nepotism.
Prickson should be ashamed of himself. You can deceive the gullible ones.

1 Like

Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by saxby(f): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lovely
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by Hunchogee: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
solmus:
grin

Wetin this one dey yarn?

Bayelsa won't vote for an Urhobo deputy, Akwa Ibom won't confirm a cross Rivers State chief judge

But Ondo people must not talk if it's indegene get shortchanged, when it's Yoruba land they use big big grammar

Are you OK.. which one is Akwa Ibom won't consider cross river chief judge or it should be the other way around
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Joshmodest:
It irritates me when feminists come out to advocate for women to be put in positions of authority in government .. which shares similarities with the Black lives matter , when we advocate for black people to be given power , irrespective of their capabilities..
I honestly don't believe in gender or race nonsense in this very context ...whoever is fit for the job should take it , Mean or woman - Black or white ...
Obviously. "Affirmative action" means tokenism. But many people just feed into what the media tells them. No need to think on their own
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by Nasir123(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
[[s]quote author=Johnandv post=91608123]The looting and highhandedness in this administration is mind boggling. Imagine EFCC selling recovered assets on their own and sharing the money. If you tell Buhari he will say I'm shocked and that ends it, look at how our soldiers are resigning from military in their hundreds because of Buhari and his service chiefs incompetence. I knew immediately Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate him on his 2015 election victory that it was over for Nigeria, I just knew that the country would sooner or later look at Chad and Niger as Canada.

Yoruba are the most daft and self-centered set of people in Nigeria. I just pity Edo people who would likely follow Yoruba in oduduwa Republic once Nigeria splits, they would never allow Edo people to have a say in their country, due to their envy and tribalistic intoxication. Yorubas brought evil to the South, now Fulanis from other countries can stroll into our farms and cut our mothers and fathers with their cutlass and walk like nothing happened, all because of Yoruba greed for power and envy for Igbos, they thought Jonathan was making Igbos prominent in power and it spelt doom for them since politics is the only thing that keeps them relevant in this Nigeria.[/quote][/s]

You no get sense.
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by Excuses: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Some Nigerians with misplaced priorities, we're canvassing for more active participation of women in politics and democratic process while some people are still busy fighting nepotistically, and displaying their level of tribalism.

Which way Nigeria?!

Tell them please, Nigerians are the the most difficult people to rule..watch how some people here that bash Buhari will be praising him after hand over

There is nothing you can do to satisfy every body weather its good. just give the best you can.
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by sageb: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
solmus:
grin

Wetin this one dey yarn?

Bayelsa won't vote for an Urhobo deputy, Akwa Ibom won't confirm a cross Rivers State chief judge

But Ondo people must not talk if it's indegene get shortchanged, when it's Yoruba land they use big big grammar

you are wrong, the deputy governor lawrence Ewrujakpo is an urhobo man from Bayelsa
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by Angrymode: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
All bullshit as long as it's coming from this Dick. Does he even respect women?
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alert there is an opening in your area https://www.nairaland.com/5985085/own-boss-work-home-own
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by earnit3: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Seriake Dickson: In Defense Of The Nigerian Woman by victons(m): 1:46am On Jul 12, 2020
nice development though.
I just hope men can equally represent their wife's state of origin. Benefits of marriage should be equal and not gender discriminatory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forensic Audit: Indicted Officers Must Be Prosecuted - Kwara Must Change / Labour Party Crisis Deepens as Pro-Abure Group Disrupts Stakeholders Meeting / Students Disrupt Ibb Camapign Again In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.