Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,562 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

CHAOS IN SA: Church War Kills 5 People And Police Seize 34 Guns (SEE PICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CHAOS IN SA: Church War Kills 5 People And Police Seize 34 Guns (SEE PICS) (2688 Views)

Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) / He Has Not Buried His Grandmother Cult War Kills His Brother in Anambra - PHOTOS / Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: CHAOS IN SA: Church War Kills 5 People And Police Seize 34 Guns (SEE PICS) by Iceyjayz: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Go running to mommy-mod.

I don't give a fvck bout this forum dude. I gave u the middle finger before and will do it again. All u can do is get me banned - how weak. Worse is happening to your citizens in SA. grin grin grin grin grin

So once again...
You are a jobless goat, if you don't give a damn about this forum then why did you create an alternate when you were banned? you are just a dumb and jobless Zulu coon with no life, why don't you deactivate your account and leave this forum, xenophobic hood rat!

fvcking leave our forum, you rat from the shittiest part of Soweto.
Re: CHAOS IN SA: Church War Kills 5 People And Police Seize 34 Guns (SEE PICS) by YEBOmadiba: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You are a jobless goat, if you don't give a damn about this forum then why did you create an alternate when you were banned? you are just a dumb and jobless Zulu coon with no life, why don't you deactivate your account and leave this forum, xenophobic hood rat!

fvcking leave our forum, you rat from the shittiest part of Soweto.

I'll leave this forum when your drug dealing cousins leave SA baboon.
Re: CHAOS IN SA: Church War Kills 5 People And Police Seize 34 Guns (SEE PICS) by Iceyjayz: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I'll leave this forum when your drug dealing cousins leave SA baboon.
Says a lazy xenophobic rat. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos / Kidnappers Arrested On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Video) / Male Student Caught Engaging In Inappropriate Touching Female Classmate’s Lemons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.