Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos (2700 Views)

There Is A Robbery Going For Hours Now At Olowo Ibadan / Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO / Happening now robbers at akute ,ajuwon. Matogun olori it's mass robbery in Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dear all, please avoid going to Sango, Alagbado and Ijaye axis now as armed gang numbering about 50 are ushering commuters out of the vehicles, robbing them of their belonging and personal effects. They are having a field day as I speak. My sister, who boarded a BRT bus just called and recounted her ordeal. The BRT found it difficult to turn while people scampered for safety but she managed to escape unhurt.

This isn't about politics as I know this wouldn't make headlines. I'm just being concerned as a Nigerian. I hope this call would save a life at least. Please watch before you go to that route.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by CanadaOrBust: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Naija my country
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Mopolchi: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
angryNa waa oh
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by illicit(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Where RRS nah, OP MESA

IRT, IG Team

Amotekun abi na ESN we go call

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by annyplenty(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2021
Armed men, gun men, bandits, terrorists, cultists, kidnappers, herdsmen everywhere you go.

This is violence as in the days of Noah. We are truly in the end of days.

Amend your way in Christ Jesus to escape the wrath to come.

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Nukilia: 5:48am On Apr 15, 2021
Lagos state is sinking into the mud of criminality every blessed day! Can Sanwo Olu deliver this state from hoodlums?
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Inno2903(m): 6:18am On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=100802060]Dear all, please avoid going to Sango, Alagbado and Ijaye axis now as armed gang numbering about 50 are ushering commuters out of the vehicles, robbing them of their belonging and personal effects. They are having a field day as I speak. My sister, who boarded a BRT bus just called and recounted her ordeal. The BRT found it difficult to turn while people scampered for safety but she managed to escape unhurt.

This isn't about politics as I know this wouldn't make headlines. I'm just being concerned as a Nigerian. I hope this call would save a life at least. Please watch before you go to that route.

this Lagos Is turning to something else, kidnappers, cultists and armed robbers everywhere
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by slimanyd: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2021
When I tell people about the menace of insecurities we are facing today. They tend to only paint it towards Oyo state cos of political reasons. , They report more of Oyo state daily happenings online to spit makinde but never did they forgot there own go soon enter them fully .

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2021
I’m currently at meirAn right now, police station not far around but I’m sure they won’t come out to attend to the situation rather picking innocent guys up after the robbery!

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 15, 2021
O Lord have mercy.

This country tire me o.
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by femi4: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Dear all, please avoid going to Sango, Alagbado and Ijaye axis now as armed gang numbering about 50 are ushering commuters out of the vehicles, robbing them of their belonging and personal effects. They are having a field day as I speak. My sister, who boarded a BRT bus just called and recounted her ordeal. The BRT found it difficult to turn while people scampered for safety but she managed to escape unhurt.

Is there no police at the scenes
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:

No pictorial evidence taken
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Call Davidoo and Falz all the tweeter boys and girls to help youu
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
Calling the same people you destroy their vehicle? No call Davidoo and Falz

2 Likes

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Robbery gangs in their numbers now officially terrorising Lagosians. Sanwo-Olu is one of the most useless governors.
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lamasta:
No pictorial evidence taken
That's suicidal. Only those who are tired of living would take pictures at the scene of robbery grin

2 Likes

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Mrlcredible: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
annyplenty:
Armed men, gun men, bandits, terrorists, cultists, kidnappers, herdsmen everywhere you go.

This is violence as in the days of Noah. We are truly in the end of days.

Amend your way in Christ Jesus to escape the wrath to come.
you supported endsars abi?
this is the outcome

2 Likes

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Mrlcredible: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
femi4:
you supported end Sars.
Enjoy the aftermath.
there's one useless moniker on nairaland by named Holluwhakemmy
I found out she's into Yahoo and her boyfriend is a criminal and they both supported the endsars movement.
The law will catch up with her soon

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:
you supported endsars abi?
this is the outcome

They supported Endsars even when it was getting out of hands. They supported the burning of police stations and killing of policemen. Now people way evil than SARS have become more bold to do crime. As usual, blame the government. They will never accept responsibility for the consequences of their actions. Stay safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Jostoman: 3:53am On Apr 16, 2021
supportnija:
Call Davidoo and Falz all the tweeter boys and girls to help youu
is it davido and farz that created awawa boys for Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by femi4: 5:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Mrlcredible:
you supported end Sars.
Enjoy the aftermath.
I found out she's into Yahoo and her boyfriend is a criminal and they both supported the endsars movement.
Irrelevant

Your police are back on the road extorting motorist. That was what Endsars was all about.

1 Like

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Duplexxx: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2021
You do well by your info God will guide you away from them
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 7:57am On Apr 16, 2021
femi4:
Irrelevant

Your police are back on the road extorting motorist. That was what Endsars was all about.

Endsars was a good movement. Police excessive brutality had to end. But suddenly Nigerians forgot that they have devil incarnates anong them who have been emboldened by the Endsars and less presence of the police force. As a pedestrian, avoid movement when the day is not bright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by femi4: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:

Endsars was a good movement. Police excessive brutality had to end. But suddenly Nigerians forgot that they have devil incarnates anong them who have been emboldened by the Endsars and less presence of the police force. As a pedestrian, avoid movement when the day is not bright.
Evil prevails when the righteous do nothing. There is no best time to do what is right. The miscreants and hoodlums have been and will always be with us ....no be today
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2021
femi4:
Evil prevails when the righteous do nothing. There is no best time to do what is right. The miscreants and hoodlums have been and will always be with us ....no be today

Seems you prefer the menace of the hoodlums to the menace of SARS. Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by femi4: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:

Seems you prefer the menace of the hoodlums to the menace of SARS. Be careful what you wish for.
Menace doesn't bring joy irrespective of the source
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
femi4:
Irrelevant

dont mind him, he has been saying nonesense just because I commented on one post about SARS officer that was been denied in Canada here he has been tagging me as a criminal and yahoo boy girlfriend.
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by femi4: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
dont mind him, he has been saying nonesense just because I commented on one post about SARS officer that was been denied in Canada here he has been tagging me as a criminal and yahoo boy girlfriend.
Probably, some of his family members used to be in SARS
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Balkan(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Pantami men at work
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
femi4:
Probably, some of his family members used to be in SARS
I thought as much
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by capitalzero: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Jostoman:
is it davido and farz that created awawa boys for Lagos?

And 1 million boys.
Re: Mass Robbery Going On Between Meiran And Ijaye In Lagos by capitalzero: 12:58am On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
you supported end Sars.
Enjoy the aftermath.
Why are police still extorting people?
Tell sanwo to order opmesa and soldiers to shoot awawa and 1 million boys on sight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Uses Kung-fu Combo During Fight. Bloodied Her Opponent (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / Nollywood Actor Rich Oganiru Allegedly Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.