Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City (43672 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by blowjohn(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
golddare:

They have no idea, I was in Benin for almost 20yrs, I dont know if you heard of how Lucky was short paying the former Oba and when Oshiomole got there he opened the books for the Oba.. lol. I trust none of them but as for Oshiomole he has written his name in gold as far as Edo is concerned.

Oh yes I heard o!
Oshiomole really tried for benin city

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by chukasson(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Benin is one of the most dirtiest cities in Nigeria, I don't know where u snapped dis pishur from
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Kenbuzzy: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Why are you showing us pictures of the secretariat built more then 30 years again? Which have been under renovation for more then 5 years now? Why are u coming here to mislead people? Oye, show us pictures of ikpoba hill, upper sakpoba, 3rd east circular road, show use pictures of ugbo road ? Where erosion recently took over a friend's house?. I am a Benin boy. I was born in Benin city and grew up in Benin. Stop misleading people. Benin is in a sorry state right now. Talk again make I expose you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Stanleyq: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
chino11:
Obaseki has transformed Benin city to Jo'burg. It is important to not that Johannesburg is about the most beautiful and economically viable city in Africa. That's what Gov Obaseki has brought to Edo State.
This is Aba joor
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by CoolAmbience(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
LukasPodolski:
why is this Bros showing us pictures of Secretariat built more than ten years ago? snapped from different angle, are we a joke to you?

wetin concern me sef

Pardon nam abeg. E no well.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by seguno2: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kennyswag:
Benin is a village..
Obaseki is a clown

A village that controlled the Nigerian coastline up to Lagos island?
Are you not the clown here with your ignorance wrapped in borrowed swagger
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Keraxes: 4:45am On Jul 28, 2020
seguno2:

Arindin which mumu coastline the Benin village controlled?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Kennyswag: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2020
seguno2:

thunder kill you.. ewu
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Uyigue12(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2020
I pity these guy I think him stay long for Libya before you come back cos no wonder ur showing rubbish pictures here and hyping nonsense just conclude that you must be the foolish obaseki brother...... Pls show us those areas that guy ask you and see the shame Edo has become.... Edo became a story state since obaseki came on board...... Bross go back to Libya and rest mtcheeew
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by 9jahotblog: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2020
ApostlePaul14:
Show us, lets see
Google it out or check it on the state website on www.edostate.gov.ng
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by 9jahotblog: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2020
ApostlePaul14:
Show us, lets see
Google it out or check it on the state website on www.edostate.gov.ng
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by 9jahotblog: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Dbarrzx:
which one is it the secretariat built a decade ago?
it has been finished by the obaseki government.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by ImaIma1(f): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Keshinr0:
is that the only beautiful building in Edo

Obviously.

All the "beautiful pictures of Benin"...just one location
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City by Wannabenz: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Abeg who go fit link me up with a baba wey go make client pay easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olumo Rock: What No One Told You About Th Ancient Rock (pics) / 100 Cars Pile-Up, Kill 5, Injure And Trap Many On Texas Highway (Pics) / 2 ABSU Students, Others Feared Dead In A Ghastly Accident In Ore (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.