Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? (2405 Views)

Osinbajo: Why Hardworking Deputies Run Into Problems / Osinbajo: Why Buhari Appointed Usman Alkali As Nigeria’s New Police Chief / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by obiekunie2: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
"I work very hard"

that was the heading of this topic posted in 2019 where kiki claimed she built her office by her self and she also said she monitored and supervised the project herself - even telling us how she purchased even the tiles herself!

Then all of a sudden she now denounced ownership of same house she claimed she built by her sweat!

and majority of us are supporting her and even insult jackson ude - a man bold enough to reveal the corruption going on in this country!

HOW CAN KIKI NOW CLAIM SHE IS RENTING THE DUPLEX SHE SUPERVISED THE CONSTRUCTION??

SINCE WHEN HAS TENANTS BECOME SUPERVISORS OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE HOUSE THEY ARE ABOUT TO RENT??

This nation abhores truth - and any nation that shy away from truth always never end well.

https://www.nairaland.com/5352175/work-very-hard-kiki-osinbajo

see the useless motivational speech she even added to the now obvious stolen wealth - since she is now denying the ownership!

INTERNET NEVER FORGETS!

https://www.nairaland.com/5350998/kiki-osinbajo-shows-off-office

10 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Fantasticcc: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Seriously,let her keep denying the truth will soon come out

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by tinsel: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
OP, i can rent an office or a house and renovate to my taste.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by SpatialKing(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hushibanjo has been cashing out from Hushmagu for a long time now

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by SpatialKing(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
tinsel:
That is the building is an oid building or you are not the first occupant
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Joylove2324(f): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Your hatred towards Osinbajos will only leads you to destruction. The girl never said she built the office, she said she built her empire. There are two different thing and there is no crime in renovating your office to your own taste.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by tracychelsea13: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
The person who posted this and most of the comments are from poverty stricken human beings. My church just rented a building and we are spending almost three times the rent on renovation alone. When it is 'face me, I face you' that you people live in, how will you renovate anything grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by richie240: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
[s]
obiekunie2:
"I work very hard"

that was the heading of this topic posted in 2019 where kiki claimed she built her office by her self and she also said she monitored and supervised the project herself - even telling us how she purchased even the tiles herself!

Then all of a sudden she now denounced ownership of same house she claimed she built by her sweat!

and majority of us are supporting her and even insult jackson ude - a man bold enough to reveal the corruption going on in this country!

HOW CAN KIKI NOW CLAIM SHE IS RENTING THE DUPLEX SHE SUPERVISED THE CONSTRUCTION??

SINCE WHEN HAS TENANTS BECOME SUPERVISORS OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE HOUSE THEY ARE ABOUT TO RENT??

This nation abhores truth - and any nation that shy away from truth always never end well.

see the useless motivational speech she even added to the now obvious stolen wealth - since she is now denying the ownership!

INTERNET NEVER FORGETS!

[/s]
Igbos are a special breed asweh!
Even from ur link alone, d case is closed!
vvvvvv

From ur own 'sources' alone, it says 'office' but ur hate-drenched hippocampus interpreted it as 'my house'. Also, ''I work hard'' is translated as "I built a duplex".
Igbos! grin

If ur sorry behind is dragged like ur Jackson ude fellow now, u'll begin to make excuses.

See where hate and bitterness has so far gotten u in Nigeria?
Continue digging ur graves!
cool

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by TheRareGem1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
obiekunie2:
"I work very hard"

INTERNET NEVER FORGETS!

What you forgot or don't even know is that youou can upgrade where you rented. Maybe it's a German floor that is cemented which require you to lay carpet or rug, you can decided to put tiles with the agreement with the tenant and the landlord. Is not as if she said she supervised the construction of the of the building (from the foundation to the roofing ) which I'm very sure Kiki will upload pictures of herself in the site where she's supervising foundation, blockworks, structural work up to roofing if truly she's the owner of the house as you have claimed.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
tinsel:
open that link Yoruba stop defending evil if that name was kelechi or chukwudi all you Yoruba muslims will forget your thinking faculty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
tracychelsea13:
The person who posted this and most of the comments are from poverty stricken human beings. My church just rented a building and we are spending almost three times the rent on renovation alone. When it is 'face me, I face you' that you people live in, how will you renovate anything grin grin grin
keep lying to yourself so Kiki pays 800 million annually on which property ,even here in Texas you can't get such for that amount

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by richie240: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
open that link Yoruba stop defending evil if that name was kelechi or chukwudi all you Yoruba muslims will forget your thinking faculty
To fulfill all righteousness and to put ur bipolic mind where it belongs - d gutter, I opened d link.

There's nowhere in DT article where d vp's daughter claimed to own d house, moreover it was d semiliterate blogger who adduced d ownership of d house to kiki.

Please, kindly show us a comment or video showing kiki saying she owned d house!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Guestlander: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lies are easy, and you don't have to be smart to be really good at it.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Ikinternational: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
A brand new building that needs "renovation"
Asi asi

Somehow someone is comparing to an old building their church bought. Is it the same?

If that lady is smart she'll shut up. All this talking will force someone to really dig into the documents of that property.

Not that it really matters. Herself or her father will not be prosecuted n he's not running for reelection.
It's just a case of family name embarrassment

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by richie240: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ikinternational:
A brand new building that needs "renovation"
Asi asi

Somehow someone is comparing to an old building their church bought. Is it the same?

If that lady is smart she'll shut up. All this talking will force someone to really dig into the documents of that property.

Not that it really matters. Herself or her father will not be prosecuted n he's not running for reelection.
It's just a case of family name embarrassment
More like you and ur hatefilled lots are a disgrace to humanity, because u make bogus claims without any proof/evidence and u still obnoxiously hold on to ur lies despite being corrected.

Its nothing but pure madness biko!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Guestlander: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
richie240:

More like you and ur hatefilled lots are a disgrace to humanity, because u make bogus claims without any proof/evidence and u still obnoxiously hold on to ur lies despite being corrected.

It is madness through and through.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by rommyth(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Where did she says she paid 800 million? The accuser is the one that stated 800 million naira without any document to back it up. In case you don't know, you can change the face of a rented apartment to your taste with the knowledge of the owner. You can decide to change the ceiling, tiling, lighting to suit the purpose the space is meant to serve.
Brooklynsouth:
keep lying to yourself so Kiki pays 800 million annually on which property ,even here in Texas you can't get such for that amount

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Guestlander: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
rommyth:
Where did she says she paid 800 million? The accuser is the one that stated 800 million naira without any document to back it up. In case you don't know, you can change the face of a rented apartment to your taste with the knowledge of the owner. You can decide to change the ceiling, tiling, lighting to suit the purpose the space is meant to serve.

They just make up stories and hope enough people will believe it. It is a smear campaign and nothing more.
Where are the facts to back up what they are saying?

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by obiekunie2: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
richie240:
[s][/s]
[s]Igbos are a special breed asweh!
Even from ur link alone, d case is closed!
vvvvvv

From ur own 'sources' alone, it says 'office' but ur hate-drenched hippocampus interpreted it as 'my house'. Also, ''I work hard'' is translated as "I built a duplex".
Igbos! grin

If ur sorry behind is dragged like ur Jackson use fellow now, I'll begin to make excuses.

See where hate and bitterness has so far gotten u in Nigeria?
Continue digging ur graves![/s]
cool
are you naturally dumb or you are pretending to be dumb so as to defend an obvious lie?

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Ikinternational: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Btw all you ipob screamers, say it with your chest IGBOS!!!
Quit beating around the bush and say what you really mean

After all it's nairaland. It's expected.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Shooyie: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
I don't understand Nigerians o. When banks rent a space in a building, don't they renovate to their taste? Most NL peepz are just tribal bigots with a clouded sense. Once its relating to the Osinbajos (Yorubas) its all wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by IamWonderful: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
People from the East with short-circuit p in psychology brain, always showcasing stupidity, how does me working hard as a banker in access bank means I own the bank. I pity them, depression is wicked tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by richie240: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Shooyie:
I don't understand Nigerians o. When banks rent a space in a building, don't they renovate to their taste? Most NL peepz Igbos are just tribal bigots with a clouded sense. Once its relating to the Osinbajos (Yorubas) its all wrong.
Fixed!
#Callin_a_spade_a_spade!

[s]
obiekunie2:

are you natural dumb or you are pretending to be dumb so as to defend an obvious lie?

[/s]
You're just a clown like d others!

I don't have time playing in d mud with.....
I've said all dts needed to be said.

Continue, its in u!!!

cool

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by obiekunie2: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:

[s]What you forgot or don't even know is that youou can upgrade where you rented. Maybe it's a German floor that is cemented which require you to lay carpet or rug, you can decided to put tiles with the agreement with the tenant and the landlord. Is not as if she said she supervised the construction of the of the building (from the foundation to the roofing ) which I'm very sure Kiki will upload pictures of herself in the site where she's supervising foundation, blockworks, structural work up to roofing if truly she's the owner of the house as you have claimed.[/s]

damn it!

what does your conscience tell you as you are working so hard to defend this falsehood??

oh! i forgot! some people no longer have conscience!

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by plaindealer: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
tinsel:

Abio.

The business owner was obviously talking about her office and not the building.

The OP is either very confused or he or she is just a very disingenuous story twister and a fake-news peddler.

Very ironic to call the woman a lair when in fact you are the liar.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by LadyExcellency: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
That girl is not only a fraud but a shameless thief.

See her clannish co-travellers defending an obvious dividend of corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by okefrancis: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
What are guys intending to gain from lies and hate speech
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by okefrancis: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You better ask for forgiveness from God so that He won't deal with you

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by plaindealer: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
LadyExcellency:
That girl is not only a fraud but a shameless thief

I just wonder what she stole from you.

Other people are progressing in life while you carry hatred and bitterness on your shoulder like a sad burden.

I just don't know how you people go through life with so much hatred and bitterness flowing through your polluted veins.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by ThatFairGuy1: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Keep making noise about your younger ones' mate, take her as a priority and leave your life shattered. LAZY YOOOOTSS
Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by ThatFairGuy1: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
LadyExcellency:

We feel your pain! It's very bad to still be asking boyfriend for 2k while your mate is successful. Pele

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies? by Ikinternational: 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
richie240:

Is it a must to quote me? You're the reason for your own headache abeg because I surely didn't seek your opinion nor give a fuvck what you think. You n your father together couldn't feed me. So there's that

I'm not fighting over Nigeria with YOU. You can have that sh it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are These Men Still In Nigeria / Why Armed Fulani Took Over Yewa In Ogun State By Col Abimbola Sowunm / Why No Country Operates VAT Through Sub-national Units, Experts Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.