Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life (502 Views)

Help Frustrated And Want To End Things / Doctors In Diaspora: How FG Frustrated Us When We Offered To Improve Healthcare / I Am Depressed And Tired Of Constant Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by Jobseeking: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Please nairalanders in the house, as you can see from the above caption; I’m seriously depressed and I really don’t know what to do anymore because no help in sight.

Please nairalanders I need help from you because I don’t want to commit suicide because of my current predicaments. Almost on daily basis suicidal thoughts are beginning to trickle into my head.

A voice is saying I should end it all and free myself from these pains I’m experiencing.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Physiology. I graduated since 2014, did my NYSC between 2015/2016.

Since then it has been a battle getting a job. I have submitted series of job applications without any success.
Life is getting tougher on daily basis and I’m beginning to think I have no reason to continue living anymore.
Please my people depression is real.

I’m ready to work anywhere and anytime. I’m single and I’m willing to relocate to anywhere in the world.

I’m computer literate as well.
I have been trying to setup a little business for myself but no capital to start with.

This is all I can say for now.
Someone should please stretch out a hand of mercy towards me.
Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by LongLife4all: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
May your helpers locate you bro. We are many like that in this country but no matter what it is, suicide shouldn't be given any consideration. Not at all. God will bless us with a good job soon.

1 Like

Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by 77Craze: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Help will come, but when it does invest in yourself and critically on your knowledge, their is money online right from the comfort of your home, but to achieve it you need to think outside the box, its not all about I don't have money and capital to start. You can do something for yourself with the availability of your mobile phone and data subscription. It works, you can do it, I have experienced it and I'm a living example. Invest in your knowledge and think outside the box, that's all. God blessings bro!
Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by iTroll: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
scammer!!!! I smell scams.

you just opened a new account and the first thing you do is to open a pity thread while simultaneously seeking for financial grants undecided

Who you fooling? not me.
Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=iTroll post=91609765]scammer!!!! I smell scams.

you just opened a new account and the first thing you do is to open a pity thread while simultaneously seeking for financial grants undecided

Who you fooling? not

Did he ask you for money?
I know you were too lazy to read the write up before commenting.
The young man is looking for job, please.
What's the scam in someone appealing for a job??

I think most Nigerians are now losing the meaning of the word "scam".
Even the loan the FG is giving you guys is also branded as a "scam".
Covid-19 in Nigeria is also a "scam".
What's really the problem?

1 Like

Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by iTroll: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

you're obviously new to this site..

we have seen these kind of threads before and I tell you, 80% of them are scams. in fact close to 90%
Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by Jobseeking: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
77Craze:
Help will come, but when it does invest in yourself and critically on your knowledge, their is money online right from the comfort of your home, but to achieve it you need to think outside the box, its not all about I don't have money and capital to start. You can do something for yourself with the availability of your mobile phone and data subscription. It works, you can do it, I have experienced it and I'm a living example. Invest in your knowledge and think outside the box, that's all. God blessings bro!
Thank you for your encouraging words.
Please can you recommend any of the lucrative online deals
Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by 77Craze: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Jobseeking:

Thank you for your encouraging words.
Please can you recommend any of the lucrative online deals
There are lots of online businesses I do, I can say and beat my chest that there is no business online I haven't studied nor tried, but when you start working on them, you start dropping the irrelevant ones. I don't know which one to advice you to venture into, the one that worked for me might not work for you because we have different tactics, marketing strategies and different mentality. Like, when I started in 2018, I ventured into dropshipping on Konga and Jumia using local wholesalers/retailers, but I ran into problem due to order return I receive sometimes. All online businesses work, but when greed set in, you start losing and feel it doesn't work.
Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by Jobseeking: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
77Craze:

There are lots of online businesses I do, I can say and beat my chest that there is no business online I haven't studied nor tried, but when you start working on them, you start dropping the irrelevant ones. I don't know which one to advice you to venture into, the one that worked for me might not work for you because we have different tactics, marketing strategies and different mentality. Like, when I started in 2018, I ventured into dropshipping on Konga and Jumia using local wholesalers/retailers, but I ran into problem due to order return I receive sometimes. All online businesses work, but when greed set in, you start losing and feel it doesn't work.
Thank you bro, I really appreciate
Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by meobizy(f): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
May your finder locate you because it obviously is not me.
Re: I’m Frustrated And Tired Of Life by Jobseeking: 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
meobizy:
May your finder locate you because it obviously is not me.
Amen and thank you

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Using Mouthwash / What Is The Best Way To Manage Or Cure This Illness, Please!!! / COVID-19: Lagos, Ogun, Others Plan Tough Enforcement As New Cases Surge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.