Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Am Depressed And Tired Of Constant Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Depressed And Tired Of Constant Malaria (646 Views)

Constant Malaria/Fever / Get Rid Of Constant Malaria With Neem Tea Plus Vernonia Bitters / Get Rid Of Constant Malaria With Neem Tea Plus Vernonia Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed And Tired Of Constant Malaria by yusman14(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good day Nairalanders...I don't post here though..
I have been having malaria for the past 1 year.i use anti malaria drugs every month..
I did series of malaria test which was all positive. .
After completing the antimalarial drugs,I will be ok and strong but after a month it will come again...
I am just tired and it is affecting me badly..
The doctors are always giving me the Same drugs every month yet no improvement.....
Doctors are now afraid to prescribe a drug for me in the fear of sudden break down that may happen to me...
Please what else can I do..
Mods cc I need this in front page
Re: I Am Depressed And Tired Of Constant Malaria by Tonyfx: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
When you constantly take a drug, your body will become resistant to it making it ineffective (your doctor should have told you that). Make sure your environment is neat, discard and container holding stale water(its a breeding ground for mosquitoes), always fleet your room and get a mosquito net and ensure there are no holes in your window nets.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And Tired Of Constant Malaria by ppeessuu: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2020
op u have parasite living in ur gut n this parasite will always lower ur immune system n the cycle of sickness continue

Remedy
1) take zentel work expeler
2) take a lot of vegetables daily to build ur I'm sys
3) stop or reduce ur white flour product
E.g bread, chinchin cake etc
4) get good brand of green tea n daily one tea bag daily
5) get Rida herbal bitters n take it last thing at night
6) take 10litr of h20 daily
7) pray

Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed And Tired Of Constant Malaria by yusman14(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
ppeessuu:
op u have parasite living in ur gut n this parasite will always lower ur immune system n the cycle of sickness continue

Remedy
1) take zentel work expeler
2) take a lot of vegetables daily to build ur I'm sys
3) stop or reduce ur white flour product
E.g bread, chinchin cake etc
4) get good brand of green tea n daily one tea bag daily
5) get Rida herbal bitters n take it last thing at night
6) take 10litr of h20 daily
7) pray

Enjoy ur day
Thanks alot..how can I get number 1,4,5??
Re: I Am Depressed And Tired Of Constant Malaria by yusman14(m): 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Tonyfx:
When you constantly take a drug, your body will become resistant to it making it ineffective (your doctor should have told you that). Make sure your environment is neat, discard and container holding stale water(its a breeding ground for mosquitoes), always fleet your room and get a mosquito net and ensure there are no holes in your window nets.
Ok... thanks alot bro...God will bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 : Chloroquine Phosphate.if Not Trump But A Nigerian Man. / 4 Conspiracy Theories On Coronavirus / See VERY LONG Queues For Food Parcels In One SA Township

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.