Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket (20428 Views)

Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) / Edo Governorship Election: I Am Not Afraid Of Ize-Iyamu – Obaseki / Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/11/edo-obaseki-gave-pdp-n15bn-to-emerge-as-governorship-candidate-apcs-ize-iyamu-alleges/

How much come be edo state budget for 1 full year? Onye ala.

Pdp would naturally welcome an apc governor with open arms without even asking for money
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by ukabrother: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by ogbonti: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
so - is this how Ize-Iyamu hopes to win the election?

Firstly - he and the APC said Obaseki got the PDP nomination spending N6 billion - NO PROOF, all hear say

Secondly - he asked Obaseki to confess how much in dollars he spent to get the PDP ticket - THIS SHOWS he knows nothing - just lies

Thirdly - he claims Obaseki got the PDP nomination spending N15 Billion - CONTRADICTING his first claim of N6 Billion

Ize-Iyamu, ordinary allegation, you can not do it properly, you are lying from pillar to post - by next week it will be N100 Billion Obaseki spent

to get the PDP nomination - TALKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH TO SEE WHATEVER STICKS

IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO GOVERN EDO STATE ? WITH LIES, AND you are supposed to be a "Fake" PASTOR? - God forbid bad thing

you never enter government house - you don use lie sew agbada sew buba and shokoto - damn see DESPERATION grin

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alert there is an opening in your area https://www.nairaland.com/5985148/what-make-money-online
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Didi2d(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
This same money he claimed he doesn't want to share with the people that brought him to power, he's now sharing to PDP.

His judgment awaits him either good or bad
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
jlinkd78:
We are not interested but rather tell us how much u paid APC too
Why are you not interested? You only want to know one side but turn a blind eye to the other as if both your pdp and his apc are not corrupt. One day the youths will have sense and stop supporting these thieves called apc and pdp
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by ogbonti: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Didi2d:
This same money he claimed he doesn't want to share with the people that brought him to power, he's now sharing to PDP.

His judgment awaits him either good or bad

are you this gullible ? if so - I have another news for you, because you believe anything

OBASEKI stole 30 trillion naira from Edo State - oya - start to spread the news - grin because you cannot think for yourself - you will believe anything

akpalakpa grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Henri8: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Why don't the Iyamu guy concentrate on his campaign than that of calumy.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Mrpojj(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iyamu is an asshole
We play ganduje video you begin complain
We go soon shock you with the videos of how oshiomhole labelled you a thief

Be a real niggarrr
You know nothing about Edo state
Edo na PDP and pdp na Edo
I am a real niggarrr from Benin city....
Infact i worked as apo 2 in the last election...
And i can bet my balls PDP gonna win Edo state Anyday anytime twice on election Day

Let’s bet if it sure for you ?

You deactivate if APC wins
I’ll deactivate if PDP wins

Game??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by JordanMichael(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
A genuine pastor will never go into politics! I wonder what this one is doing in politics, he should be in church preaching salvation.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by authority2006(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tax Collectors! Wike truly finished PDP Stakeholders with his big mouth. There is no way any
PDP member, dead or alive can make this savagery go away, not ever!
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Didi2d(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
ogbonti:

are you this gullible ? if so - I have another news for you, because you believe anything

OBASEKI stole 30 trillion naira from Edo State - oya - start to spread the news - grin because you cannot think for yourself - you will believe anything

akpalakpa grin

Lol..
Funny you, so because you support PDP or obaseki means everyone should do same?

The way I reason is quite different from the way you reason OK
For me I won't doubt what iyamu is saying, and am sure you know it's true but hatred and been bias has covered your reasoning, but no p it's a free world
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by kolmart: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
White lie can that be possible? A whole 15billion? Where will that come from? Even if he wins the race how much is going to loot?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by steeltrust: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
den how much did u promise APC wen u become governor .

next week wen u join PDP u ll say dis tins u said wasnt from ur heart

our politicians need to watch wht de say cus it ll surely come back to hurt dem
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Monfred: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Check your oga
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by BananaPeel(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Only stupid People will think APC will lose Edo state. Edo State is one of APC founding state. they will do all to win it, ACN block singlehandedly won Kwara, though I see Edo more tougher than Kwara Election but not much tougher than Kogi or Bayelsa Election.

Most of us here giving analysis and blabbing won’t vote that day. The voters are not on Nairaland
...and you are not in Edo State. So, gbe nu so hun and let Edolites do the needful...
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by comrChris(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
WiLdFLame:
Only stupid People will think APC will lose Edo state. Edo State is one of APC founding state. they will do all to win it, ACN block singlehandedly won Kwara, though I see Edo more tougher than Kwara Election but not much tougher than Kogi or Bayelsa Election.

Most of us here giving analysis and blabbing won’t vote that day. The voters are not on Nairaland
Every time the voters are not on Nairaland, where exactly are these voters?
Does it mean that as Nairalander,you are not eligible to vote in any election?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Ekemeze: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Aposteli1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
Topsy250:
Are you new completely to the world of I.T? Or you simply want to upgrade your knowledge? Do you want to prepare in the best possible way for the new I.T jobs that will arise over the course of next decade? I have easy-to-follow pre-downloaded Video courses on various I.T skills u can master by yourself in ur house during this corona period. These are collection of some of the best Courses e-learning sites like Udemy, Lynda, Skillshare, Packt, Udacity, Edureka e.t.c hi

Data Science(14 courses, total size 48 gb)
Programming (10courses, total size 25gb)
Web development(8 courses, size 40gb)
SQL beginner to advanced(3 courses, 18gb)
Mobile App Development(5 courses, size 45gb)
Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking(14 courses, 35gb)

You get best value for ur cash when you order for all. Total Size is over 200 gigabytes. I will deliver to your doorstep on an ext. hard drive. Aside the videos, each of the bundles also have awesome supplementary materials like hands-on projects, compilers, best-selling ebooks, interview questions & answer in case you got a Job offer e.t.c

Remember, when this lockdown is over and you've not learnt a new skill or massively improve on the existing one, you do not lack time, you lack discipline.

Whatsapp me on 234 806 494 397 for more details.
Your WhatsApp number is yet completed Sir.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iyamu is an asshole

Be a real niggarrr
And i can bet my balls PDP gonna win Edo state Anyday anytime twice on election Day
TELL THEM LET THEM KNOW
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by kadesh1: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
tesppidd:
We are interested.

He has given Edo money to tax payers so that he will use his second tenure to recover everything.

Ize Iyanmu for Edo Governor.

And what will he Ize Iyamu give in return to his Godfather.. Don't b naive. It all politics.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by bejeria101(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Mumu pastor go face your court case. We would listen to you after.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by bejeria101(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=WiLdFLame post=91610144]Only stupid People will think APC will lose Edo state. Edo State is one of APC founding state. they will do all to win it, ACN block singlehandedly won Kwara, though I see Edo more tougher than Kwara Election but not much tougher than Kogi or Bayelsa Election.

Most of us here giving analysis and blabbing won’t vote that day. The voters are not on Nairaland [/quote

Edo state is an apc founding state?

Guy go finish your agbo e still remain small.

On what planet?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Monday60655(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
But how much did you pay APC tax collectors? How much did you pay Gandollar and co? How much will you be paying Oshiomhole if at all you win your local government?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
ogbonti:

akpalakpa grin

You are trying to be clever by half. Who was wike referring to when he mention party tax collectors? If you insist no money exchanged hands, then you people deserve all the evil you are facing in that country a hundred folds. You people want good governance but can never be honest to yourselves for one second.
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Topsy250: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aposteli1:
Your WhatsApp number is yet completed Sir.
Thanks sir. It has been corrected

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by kolade560: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
WiLdFLame:

yes na. they will as they won presidential election there
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by michoim(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wao...looting association...this is what PDP likes
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by Risentouch(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iyamu is an asshole

Be a real niggarrr

What kind of nigga you be?
How many balls you get left?
You keep betting, you no dey loose?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by tesppidd: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
kadesh1:

And what will he Ize Iyamu give in return to his Godfather.. Don't b naive. It all politics.
Good.

But the narrative so far is that Oshiomole asked Obaseki to share money and he refused saying that Edo money is for Edo projects.

But he goes ahead to share the money to PDP tax collectors.

So whom is Obaseki making eediouts out of?
Re: Ize-Iyamu: Obaseki Paid PDP Tax Collectors ₦15 Billion For Governorship Ticket by APCdestroyer: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Ize Iyamu is an asshole

Be a real niggarrr
Iyamu was PDP in d last election. Where was ur polling unit? Not all part of Edo is PDP bro. The APC Akoko Edo, Igara, Afenmai, Auchi , etsako etc are APC any day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA / Troops Kill Over 50 Bandits In Zamfara / Japheth Omojuwa Appointed To Halifax Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.