Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Britney Spears Responds To A Fuss: ‘i’m Actually Happy On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Responds To A Fuss: ‘i’m Actually Happy On Social Media (213 Views)

Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie / Judge Dissolves Britney Spears' Conservatorship After 13 Years / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spears Responds To A Fuss: ‘i’m Actually Happy On Social Media by 20Ebisco: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
The videos that Britney Spears puts on social media have been the subject of discussion again in recent days. However, according to the singer, there is no reason to worry about her behavior, because she is happy, she writes on Instagram.

Spears videos are a regular topic of discussion, often using the hashtag #FreeBritney. Fans are concerned about the singer and even think that she uses codes in her videos to ask for help. Her father has been a curator of her possessions and financial affairs since her mental health problems in 2007; fans want to “free her” from this.

Although concerns are regularly voiced about Spears’s “strange” online behavior and she is doubtful that she will post the content voluntarily, Spears writes on Instagram that the videos show her joy.

“I get that some people don’t like or even understand my posts, but that’s how I am when I’m happy. This is my authentic self; but then it won’t be. I want to inspire people to do the same and be themselves , without wanting to make others happy. That is the key to happiness, “the singer writes.

Spears, who scored big hits worldwide with pop classics likeBaby… One More Time, ToxicinOops!… I Did It Again, released her most recent albumGloryin 2016.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/britney-spears-responds-to-a-fuss-im-actually-happy-on-social-media/

Re: Britney Spears Responds To A Fuss: ‘i’m Actually Happy On Social Media by 77Craze: 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alright we don hear

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization / Social Media Influencer Adeherself Released After Meeting Bail / How To Unblock Your Website URL From Facebook Within 24 Hours A Most Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.