Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job (686 Views)

How I Was Scammed At A Job Interview / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Japheth17: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Good evening all, the comments I got in my last post is really heartbreaking. I was insulted and mocked despite everything I was passing through.
I'm heartbroken and sad right now. I'm really depressed because of how my life is currently only for someone to insult me for no reason. I literally contemplated suicide on Thursday, but my mom shared a testimony with me very early in the morning yesterday. I now believe that better days are ahead. Please im in need of a job, any kind of job(I'm very good at writing)
And also to those that love trolling people online, please I beg you, I'm not mentally strong, I can't bear such nastiness. Please don't do that to me, please.
(Screenshots of the insults I received)
Thanks.

Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Xsem(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Don't be selfish to take your own life, stay alive if not for anything but for those that believe in you, those that love you and for the great opportunity coming at you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by vickyfrancis1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
A mistake that makes you humble is better than an achievement that makes you arrogant.
Depression is real but try and overcome it.
you are a winner already. cheers

2 Likes

Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by MummyIMadeIt: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Keep the hope alive, meanwhile have u applied for npower and the Nigerian oil and gas job vacancy, if no please do.

There are lots of teaching job or sale rep/agent job u can apply for.

Never loose hope, I have been there.

Laslas we want and deserve a good end.

Cheers mate.

1 Like

Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by U1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Have you ever considered or tried online article writing gigs? It doesn't cost much. You only need to be able to write sensible sentences and to transition smoothly from sentence or paragraph to the next.

I'd advise that we all visit the business section of the forum more frequently as well.
Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by badguy512: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Japheth17:
Good evening all, the comments I got in my last post is really heartbreaking. I was insulted and mocked despite everything I was passing through.
I'm heartbroken and sad right now. I'm really depressed because of how my life is currently only for someone to insult me for no reason. I literally contemplated suicide on Thursday, but my mom shared a testimony with me very early in the morning yesterday. I now believe that better days are ahead. Please im in need of a job, any kind of job(I'm very good at writing)
And also to those that love trolling people online, please I beg you, I'm not mentally strong, I can't bear such nastiness. Please don't do that to me, please.
(Screenshots of the insults I received)
Thanks.

If you live in Benin. Then I have a job for you.
Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Japheth17: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Xsem:
Don't be selfish to take your own life, stay alive if not for anything but for those that believe in you, those that love you and for the great opportunity coming at you soon.

Thanks
Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Japheth17: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
badguy512:

Ah, I'm in Lagos. Thanks though
Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Japheth17: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
U1:
Have you ever considered or tried online article writing gigs? It doesn't cost much. You only need to be able to write sensible sentences and to transition smoothly from sentence or paragraph to the next.

I'd advise that we all visit the business section of the forum more frequently as well.

I will check it out. Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by Japheth17: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
Keep the hope alive, meanwhile have u applied for npower and the Nigerian oil and gas job vacancy, if no please do.

There are lots of teaching job or sale rep/agent job u can apply for.

Never loose hope, I have been there.

Laslas we want and deserve a good end.

Cheers mate.

Thanks, God bless
Re: Re: I Was Scammed, Please I Need A Job by xtian234(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
badguy512:

.I'm in Benin and won't mind filling the slot since the OP is in Lagos. Am a graduate, would be glad to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Need 5 Proficient Writers For A 5-week Writing Project / Cleaners Urgently Needed. / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.