Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Husband And Wife - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Husband And Wife (780 Views)

The Stranger, The Husband And Wife / Husband And Wife(this Is Funny) / Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife by silvertuke(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2011
Husband and wife agrees tht anytime they want to have sex,they will call it a 'PHONE CALL'One day,the husband sends his son to tell his mother that he wants to make a phone call n mother replies;tell ur father that there is no network.HUSBAND:Tell ur mother that if there is no network@home, then I'll go to a public phone. WIFE:Tell.ur father that if he dare goes to a public phone then I'll open a call centre@home lol
Re: Husband And Wife by EFCC1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
Nice 1 u must b d son for u to know
Re: Husband And Wife by silvertuke(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
EFCC1:

Nice 1 u must b d son for u to know

Where u not the 1 dat told me everything,
Re: Husband And Wife by oderemo(m): 1:19am On Feb 04, 2011
i loath sex jokes, but i will give it to you the way you garnished the joke sweet.
cheers.
Re: Husband And Wife by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:14am On Feb 04, 2011
Sorry to bust you bubble. . . but tis' joke has been posted like 8000 times on tis' thread. . . .
Re: Husband And Wife by silvertuke(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2011
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Sorry to bust you bubble. . . but tis' joke has been posted like 8000 times on tis' thread. . . .

And so fucking what? call police if u dey vex,

(1) (Reply)

What Next / Mother In Law Funeral / End Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.