Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out (61628 Views)

Wear Face-mask If You Are Over 60 Years, When Going Out - WHO (6 June 2020) / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by jackmrandy: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2023
So this morning I left my house going out to MY place of hustle. Boarded one of those commercial bus, and off we go. On getting to my bus stop close to a bridge, I saw crowd looking at a sack of waste bin. the look on their face, you could tell something was wrong. I got out from the bus and went and view for myself, behold a dead baby (about 8 or 9 months) placed in the sack and no clothes, not cleaned, unblical cord dangling out. I would have snapped but the site rolled tears from my eyes and as such no need to bring out my phone to snap.

what could make a woman after carrying pregnancy for over six months, and still end up killing or dumping the baby in waste bin ?

secondly, even if that baby was dead on delivery, are dead babies supposed to be dumped in the waste bin like normal waste?

We all know the economy is hard on everyone, but its not a yardstick for a man/woman to have unprotected sex, resulting in pregnancy and at the end start looking for where to do abortion.

this act could have been done by young girl/lady who probably didn't know what to do or the person who impregnated her absconded.

Babies are gift from God if you can't take care of a baby, no need carrying a pregnancy. and even if you will carry the pregnancy, make arrangement with an orphanage home and keep the baby there.

So many women in their 30's and 40's are still looking for this gift, but they are yet to get it.

Church, Mosque, Traditionalists, and Institutions of learning should educate more on this. And most especially, parents train your girl child in the right way so that society will not be seeing things like this.

Photo: used for illustration

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2023
Same people that castigate single mothers

Will come and castigate her.

She does not want the society stigma

Please don't mention me.

Either we change the stigma or we experience this.

126 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by izonborn098(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2023
The guy above me..

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Westerhoffe(m): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2023
If she now eventually get married and turned barren, she'll now be accusing her innocent mother-in-law and husband's families of being behind her condition, disturbing innocent media and blasting fastings and prayers.

I also blame whoever gets her pregnant. You don't just sleep with a woman for the fun. It's not just meant for fun. It's a process of bringing a life into this physical realm. And if you don't want to take responsibility of that life, don't tread the lane.

That's why before I'll walk down the aisle with any lady, I must see the desire of motherhood in you amongst other qualities, because I don't believe that bullshit of, "I love you" from any woman…

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Sonnobax15(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Please someone should tell the FTC on this thread to stop smoking....Cuz it's very obvious it isn't good for his general well-being lipsrsealed

To think of the fact that someone is justifying what the mother of that innocent baby did clearly indicates why we have this kind of society we've found ourselves in presently...

If to say dem born you throway for waste bin like that,you for no come here this morning to spill rubbish undecided

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Jeon(f): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2023
So funny πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

So parents should leave the boy child in a wrong way right?

parents train your girl child in the right way so that society will not be seeing things like this

You will be among the persons, in fact you did b3 their leader in crucifying her for keeping the pregnancy and stepping in the single motherhood. She don't want to be a single mother, so allow her to be.

Modified
Those quoting me will be among the Men shaming her for keeping the baby, and it will decrease her value in dating,attracts predators to her [dump and use ] because single mother can welcome anything out of desperation.

I said what I said, dont waste your time to quote me because I won't reply to silly mentions.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by jackmrandy: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Jeon:
So funny πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

You will be among the persons, in fact you did b3 their leader in crucifying her for keeping the pregnancy and stepping in the single motherhood. She do want to be a single mother, so allow her to be.

she don't want to be a single mother. why having unprotected sex? and not just that why carrying the pregnancy from 1 to 6 months or there about before doing that despicable act?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Reminderz: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2023
Jeon:
So funny πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

You will be among the persons, in fact you did b3 their leader in crucifying her for keeping the pregnancy and stepping in the single motherhood. She don't want to be a single mother, so allow her to be.
I think you people actually type with your asses.. they should have dumped you into the bin as well.. you guys see everything as cruise, literally everything! if she doesn't want to end up as a single mother or whatever the case may be, does that warrant killing a barely year old child?? is that the justification..?

everything has consequences in life, you can't just make a decision and say you want to get away with the consequences attached to it; whether good or bad... you know the consequences, yet you still went ahead, so who are you to blame...??

and to that first guy that made a comment saying because some guys don't encourage single motherhood? why should they? do you know the damages caused by most single mothers who didn't have a strong masculine figure to guide them and the child... check the atrocities attached to the dangers of single motherhood to the family involved and society at large, you would totally discourage the ideas of having more single mothers... just check the stats and see how mentally damaged children raised by single mothers are... most of them become a menace in the society... the only single mothers I pity are those that married legally and lost their husband due to a situation beyond their control, like accident, war or probably domestic violence, other than that, I don't pity any single mother because everyone is solely responsible for the choices he or she makes in life... only a fool will blame the other for his or her shortcomings...

irrespective of how the child end up in the bin, until we go back to the past, shun premarital sex, immorality, issues like this will still linger on... when something like this happen, blame the party involved because they both made they choice and they are to face the penalty... when she was having unprotected sex all about, opening net like onana, what did she think would happen? until marriage becomes sacred to sex, non-virgins are been castigated, people found having premarital sex are been punished, then this will never end... until then, everyone should own up to their own misfortune because they brought it upon themselves...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Jeon(f): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2023
jackmrandy:

she don't want to be a single mother. why having unprotected sex?
So you first dy wait for woman to comment before you go throw emotions.

Your gender lik it raw, even with prostitute!
So what are you trying to say?.

and not just that why carrying the pregnancy from 1 to 6 months or there about before doing that despicable act?

Dyk if the guy was present in the early stage, sugar quoting words to her and later disappear?.
Some Men do this out of wickedness.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Allisgud: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

so why did she wide her leg open,if u can collect the DIK keep the KID undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by jackmrandy: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2023
Jeon:

Dyk if the guy was present in the early stage, sugar quoting words to her and later disappear?.

thats the world we are all living in now. A wicked terrible world

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by kmaster007: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2023
You came down from bus go look

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Anny69: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
If she now eventually get married and turned barren, she'll now be accusing her innocent mother-in-law and husband's families of being behind her condition, disturbing innocent media and blasting fastings and prayers.

I also blame whoever gets her pregnant. You don't just sleep with a woman for the fun. It's not just meant for fun. It's a process of bringing a life into this physical realm. And if you don't want to take responsibility of that life, don't tread the lane.

That's why before I'll walk down the aisle with any lady, I must see the desire of motherhood in you amongst other qualities, because I don't believe that bullshit of, "I love you" from any woman…
I luff you. embarassed embarassed
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Anny69: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2023
Allisgud:
so why did she wide her leg open,if u can collect the DIK keep the KID undecided
Maybe she was raped and didn't have funds for a proper abortion.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Baronthecelebri: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2023
Picture or I don't believe it
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Westerhoffe(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2023
Anny69:
I luff you. embarassed embarassed

cheesy
You?
Let me check the meaning of the sentence first.
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Anny69: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cheesy
You?
Let me check the meaning of the sentence first.
grin grin Hehehe.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Beverlyjean(f): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Jeon:

What you are saying doesn't make sense... if a rich guy becomes broke because he was paying the bills of a woman and spending on her , I will 100% blame him cos its his money and his account, he had the choice to say no cos going broke will most likely mean he is on his own... if a woman gets pregnant, she should be blamed for allowing that to happen... she should protect her womb ,just like a man should protect his account... so because the man likes it raw, u should allow him to do it with u... so because a woman has needs , it means the man should spend all his money on her ....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2023
I'm outta here...

Okbye
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Westerhoffe(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2023
Anny69:
grin grin Hehehe.

cheesy

luff
Etymology
From Old French lof. Collins English Dictionary states that this word is ultimately derived from Middle Dutch loef. Ellert Ekwall's Shakspere's Vocabulary: its etymological elements (1903) related this verb and loof instead to the East Frisian verb lofen, lufen, which would make it cognate to the French term lover.

Noun
luff (plural luffs)

(nautical) The vertical edge of a sail that is closest to the direction of the wind.
By easing the halyard, the luff of the sail was made to sag to leeward.
(nautical) The act of sailing a ship close to the wind.
(nautical) The roundest part of a ship's bow.
(nautical) The forward or weather leech of a sail, especially of the jib, spanker, and other fore-and-aft sails.
Verb
luff (third-person singular simple present luffs, present participle luffing, simple past and past participle luffed)

(nautical, of a sail, intransitive) To shake due to being trimmed improperly.
(nautical, of a boat, intransitive) To alter course to windward so that the sails luff. (Alternatively luff up)
(nautical, transitive) to let out (a sail) so that it luffs.
(mechanical) To alter the vertical angle of the jib of a crane so as to bring it level with the load.

Extracted from the Wiktionary under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 licence[/b]

Oya o!
Auntie, come and explain your luff for me o!
cheesy
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Anny69: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cheesy

luff
Etymology
From Old French lof. Collins English Dictionary states that this word is ultimately derived from Middle Dutch loef. Ellert Ekwall's Shakspere's Vocabulary: its etymological elements (1903) related this verb and loof instead to the East Frisian verb lofen, lufen, which would make it cognate to the French term lover.

Noun
luff (plural luffs)

(nautical) The vertical edge of a sail that is closest to the direction of the wind.
By easing the halyard, the luff of the sail was made to sag to leeward.
(nautical) The act of sailing a ship close to the wind.
(nautical) The roundest part of a ship's bow.
(nautical) The forward or weather leech of a sail, especially of the jib, spanker, and other fore-and-aft sails.
Verb
luff (third-person singular simple present luffs, present participle luffing, simple past and past participle luffed)

(nautical, of a sail, intransitive) To shake due to being trimmed improperly.
(nautical, of a boat, intransitive) To alter course to windward so that the sails luff. (Alternatively luff up)
(nautical, transitive) to let out (a sail) so that it luffs.
(mechanical) To alter the vertical angle of the jib of a crane so as to bring it level with the load.

Extracted from the Wiktionary under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 licence[/b]

Oya o!
Auntie, come and explain your luff for me o!
cheesy
I didn't actually know it's even a word. I luff you as a fellow Nairalnder. Don't mind me, I'm just playing.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by talented321: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
According to u she don't want the stigma..
1.what happen to abortion or protection..
Stop supporting evil...
Yugoslavia247:

Please don't mention me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by victory36(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2023
Abortion should be made legal and easily/safely accessible so that women wouldn't have to pass through this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Sanguine(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
I wonder what a lady having unprotected sex is thinking actually. And then you get pregnant (as expected), you carry the baby to term only for you to dump the child at birth. Hey God! 🀦

How God doesn't just strike certain people immediately for their deliberate acts of wickedness still baffles me. Merciful God indeed. Hmmm.

The moment a lady, especially an unmarried lady, realizes and comes to terms with the fact that she bears 99.9% of the consequences of unprotected sex, the wiser she is. Why put yourself through a life of agony and pains just because of few minutes of rubbish sex (with an irresponsible fellow).

Nonsense and renewed shege! πŸ™„πŸ˜

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by IrepChrist: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
jackmrandy:
So this morning I left my house going out to MY place of hustle. Boarded one of those commercial bus, and off we go. On getting to my bus stop close to a bridge, I saw crowd looking at a sack of waste bin. the look on their face, you could tell something was wrong. I got out from the bus and went and view for myself, behold a dead baby (about 8 or 9 months) placed in the sack and no clothes, not cleaned, unblical cord dangling out. I would have snapped but the site rolled tears from my eyes and as such no need to bring out my phone to snap.

what could make a woman after carrying pregnancy for over six months, and still end up killing or dumping the baby in waste bin ?

secondly, even if that baby was dead on delivery, are dead babies supposed to be dumped in the waste bin like normal waste?

We all know the economy is hard on everyone, but its not a yardstick for a man/woman to have unprotected sex, resulting in pregnancy and at the end start looking for where to do abortion.

this act could have been done by young girl/lady who probably didn't know what to do or the person who impregnated her absconded.

Babies are gift from God if you can't take care of a baby, no need carrying a pregnancy. and even if you will carry the pregnancy, make arrangement with an orphanage home and keep the baby there.

So many women in their 30's and 40's are still looking for this gift, but they are yet to get it.

Church, Mosque, Traditionalists, and Institutions of learning should educate more on this. And most especially, parents train your girl child in the right way so that society will not be seeing things like this.

Photo: used for illustration

Ok
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by AllBlack: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
The mother is probably somewhere drinking gordons and smoking loud again with one unfortunate man spending and looking at her like the girl of his dreams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by IMASTEX: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Too bad
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by AllenSpencer: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
They be screaming fvck me deeper.

Now that they have gotten the product, they won’t keep it.

Even abortion has become fashion like yahoo thieves.

A generation where people boast about abortion count and fraud

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2023

I got out from the bus and went and view for myself........behold a dead baby (about 8 or 9 months) placed in the sack and no clothes, not cleaned, unblical cord dangling out
Are we the only one that saw this part?!
No other comments above say anything about this.
Well, maybe a mistake from the OP!
Cos we tryna figure round our heads at MANNA, what is an umbilical cord doing on an 8/9 months old??!
We think differently at dem MANNA.

@whoever did this cruel and evil thing.
Their reward is with their maker.
We Rise.

Akaegwu:
This may not be true. All info here is wrong in one way or another. Cooked story.
It sounds true most definitely.
We see things like this on the news week in, week out.
What could have made him conjure this or lie!?
To prove what point?
It is true,
Just that he made some little mistakes of putting his true life story together.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by condralbedez: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Nawa oh, that's too bad
Re: Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out by Racoon(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is the incredible wickedness of humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lady That Was Injured By Gas Explosion Last Year, See How She Looks Now / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown / Coronavirus Suspect Dies In Omole, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.