Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Should I Travel Abroad Or Remain In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Travel Abroad Or Remain In Nigeria (220 Views)

Just Two Northern White RHINOS Remain....In The World!!! / See Reason why the Rich get Richer and Poor remain in Poverty {Pic} / Study Abroad Or Online - No JAMB Or GMAT Needed (bachelors, Masters & PHD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Travel Abroad Or Remain In Nigeria by Koll123: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
I am in a dilemma or even trilemma whether to my masters in Nigeria, Europe or South Africa. Now, this is where the trilemma come in. If I do my masters in Nigeria, I will be on scholarship; the scholarship covers only tuition fee, the tuition fee is #2.5 million per session, maybe I will be allowed to work in the University while studying, I don't know, and the program will start in September. Also, I applied to a school in the Czech Republic, and I have been given admission, but not on scholarship, the school fees is 3000 Euros per year, the program will probably start this September or January next year, while in South Africa, a lecturer has encouraged me to apply to a university in South Africa, and he assured me that I would be on scholarship, which I have done but the scholarship result is not yet out, if I am admitted, the program will start in February next year. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, monthly stipends and meal tickets.
Now, I am confused about the steps to take.
Note: the purpose of my wanting to do my masters is for me to have a better life.
Re: Should I Travel Abroad Or Remain In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Japa... But no go UK hoo..

(1) (Reply)

Tech Writer Needed / List Of Schools That Have Released Forms-post-utme 2020 / WASSCE: COVID-19 Patient Writes His WASSCE Exams In Isolation Center[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.