Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Buhari Hates Igbos - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Insists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hates Igbos - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Insists (1137 Views)

"Why Onitsha Look Down On All Other Igbos" - Nnamdi Azikiwe Reveals (photo) / Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos / Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Hates Igbos - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Insists by dukeprince50: 4:34am On Jul 14, 2020
cjrane:
The truth is that buhari roundly hate and despise Igbos in particular and Christians in general.

However, his hatred does not matter. The man himself has already realized that it will take more than another civil war for his hatred to matter at all. Unlike in the 1960s, the Biafrans now have adequate global reach and financial capacity to fund their fight if it becomes necessary. Easily available satellite technology has made a lot of field capabilities possible.

With the mood of international community about the continued existence of the leprous country called Nigeria, he does not want to risk an open conflict that will enable countries already fed up with Nigeria to have opportunity to arm their preferred allies trapped within Nigeria.

Meanwhile Buhari's senseless hate and ill advised policies to marginalize, oppress and destroy Igbos end up hurting and destroying Nigeria much more. Exactly the English proverb of cutting one's nose to spite the face.
people are talking about artificial intelligence and super computers but in Africa we are talking about civil war
Re: Buhari Hates Igbos - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Insists by Kissiemu(m): 6:22am On Jul 14, 2020
Nna men!

Nobody should divide this country o!.

So many of my girlfriends are Yoruba girls, my customers are Hausas n I have this fine fulani girl that serves me whenever I visit Kaduna.
I am for Igbo presidency 2023.

What can a niggah do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Obaseki Told Me He Was Not Interested In Second Term’ - Capt. Hosa / Igbo Are The Makers Of Modern Nigeria" -- Prof Tekena Tamuno / How People Live In Ibadan....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.