Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? (1137 Views)

Shocking, See Why Buhari & The North Want Peter Obi & Not Tinubu & Atiku / Why Does The North Want Igbos To Leave With Just 5 States. / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Is it laziness, cowardice, love or strategy to dominate?

Need a reasonable answer for this question, especially from Northerners..

The population of this Country is growing with a terrifying speed and nothing is put on ground to cater for now talk less of the future.

As we are over 200 million now, I believe we can halve the nation to achieve a prosperous North and a prosperous South.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by duro4chang(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Because they believe their land and the people are not productive. But witq their agriculture they can stand alone though there will not be free money to share again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by helinues: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why are the southerners so lazy to develop their lands? Abi na Hausa Fulani have been governing them?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Corlahworleh(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why do you people always think the north would suffer more if Nigeria?

Ordinary endsars protest onion price skyrocket.

I just pray this senselessness wouldn't leads to civil war.
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Because of oil, intellectual laziness, access to the seaport, etc

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
duro4chang:
Because they believe their land and the people are not productive. But witq their agriculture they can stand alone though there will not be free money to share again.
agric alone is not enough to run a country abi you wan kill us ne?
anyways im officially an igboman, go soon register for ipob
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by JONSYN7154: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kyase:
agric alone is not enough to run a country abi you wan kill us ne?
anyways im officially an igboman, go soon register for ipob
Are you kidding me??
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by ItsTutsi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
lol... bro ur highly delusional and myopic!! no northerner wants one Nigeria, you should direct ur question to the politicians and elites holding the south and north together by force
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Are you kidding me??
no sir, but kidding about ipob
the truth is that if nigeria divide it will take 50 or more years for the various countries to stabilize in fact, we in the middle will suffer it most.............
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
ItsTutsi:
lol... bro ur highly delusional and myopic!! no northerner wants one Nigeria, you should direct ur question to the politicians and elites holding the south and north together by force
Taqiya

The fulanis have boasted they own this country and all its land

The atrocities, support and untouchable nature they have displayed is evident for all to know the tribe which owns this country

The parallel state of laws and government jurisdiction in the north is evident to know the people who own this country

The constant threat of soaking the dogs and babbons of the country in blood is enough to know who owns this country.

I can go on, the recipients of this loopsided irregularities is not just the north but the common Northerner who enjoys from the roads dividend of oil money, the capacity to commit crime and be untouchable.

You can't say no Northerner wants one Nigeria when they are enjoying one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by JONSYN7154: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kyase:
the truth is that if nigeria divide it will take 50 or more years for the various countries to stabilize in fact, we in the middle will suffer it most.............
middle belt won't suffer. I'll call you to explain.
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Corlahworleh:
Why do you people always think the north would suffer more if Nigeria?

Ordinary endsars protest onion price skyrocket.

I just pray this senselessness wouldn't leads to civil war.
The buy and the supplier in this global economy who has more strength ? ...onions south can order from China and flood the market for far cheaper price ?

Without south north would enter economic depression

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kyase:
Not really ...I don't think so ...if we divide the fighting would stop ....north would know that igbo man in the north is for his economic development not land grabbing

South would know that hausas in the south can't take their land ....trade would resume ..mutual respect would grow

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
Why are the southerners so lazy to develop their lands? Abi na Hausa Fulani have been governing them?

undecided
This one done cast ..go open another moniker ....

1 Like

Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by ItsTutsi(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
sharap!! ur very delusional and u don't even know what ur talking about, ur desperately trying to make sense but just spewing trash and jargons!!

how those a common northerner like me, almajiri, cobbler etc benefit from this contraption!?! undecided

get ur facts right!! it was "meyyeti Allah" who are part of the elites that claimed they own the country, not a common fulani in the street trying to survive!!

what do u mean by parallel state laws and government jurisdiction in the north?? pls elaborate

ur just another hypocrite trying to be truthful by half.. the same lopsided irregularities ur talking, is what Obasanjo and GEJ perfected during their regime

lol.. ur last sentence tho.. so upon all the poverty and insecurity in the north, we are the once enjoying one Nigeria!!

again, stop feeling all funky and important.. no northern wants one Nigeria!! hold ur politicians responsible who are benefiting from it
Mikecold:
Taqiya

The fulanis have boasted they own this country and all its land

The atrocities, support and untouchable nature they have displayed is evident for all to know the tribe which owns this country

The parallel state of laws and government jurisdiction in the north is evident to know the people who own this country

The constant threat of soaking the dogs and babbons of the country in blood is enough to know who owns this country.

I can go on, the recipients of this loopsided irregularities is not just the north but the common Northerner who enjoys from the roads dividend of oil money, the capacity to commit crime and be untouchable.

You can't say no Northerner wants one Nigeria when they are enjoying one Nigeria
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
JONSYN7154:
middle belt won't suffer. I'll call you to explain.
ok sir
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igbochief001:

Not really ...I don't think so ...if we divide the fighting would stop ....north would know that igbo man in the north is for his economic development not land grabbing

South would know that hausas in the south can't take their land ....trade would resume ..mutual respect would grow
mutual hatred you mean
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
ItsTutsi:
sharap!! ur very delusional and u don't even know what ur talking about, ur desperately trying to make sense but just spewing trash and jargons!!

how those a common northerner like me, almajiri, cobbler etc benefit from this contraption!?! undecided

get ur facts right!! it was "meyyeti Allah" who are part of the elites that claimed they own the country, not a common fulani in the street trying to survive!!

what do u mean by parallel state laws and government jurisdiction in the north?? pls elaborate

ur just another hypocrite trying to be truthful by half.. the same lopsided irregularities ur talking, is what Obasanjo and GEJ perfected during their regime

lol.. ur last sentence tho.. so upon all the poverty and insecurity in the north, we are the once enjoying one Nigeria!!

again, stop feeling all funky and important.. no northern wants one Nigeria!! hold ur politicians responsible who are benefiting from it
Abdul

You can't claim not to benefit from one Nigeria when your governors are using oil money from one Nigeria to construct the roads you ply, to pay average civil servants salary etc (your governors can aswell use groundnut money)

Myetti Allah which represents all fulani herdsmen in this country boasted they own all lands of one Nigeria (an average Fulani man on the street is a herdsman who this body was speaking for).

Parallel government and state laws which Northerners are enjoying include the thousands of average northerns who commit crimes from banditry, kidnapping, terrorism but either go scot free or given scholarships for terror.

It involves the zamfara gold (natural resource of the nation) which is vetted to be for zamfara instead of Nigeria, of which more proceeds from this irregularity would help build more roads for average kunu seller to transport his goods.

Abdul, knowledge is far from you if you are comparing obj/gej tenure to the Systemic irregularities that favours the north as an entity.

Gej supposedly lost the election because one man threatened to set the nation ablaze with dog and babbon because his people own it.

Same north that created Boko Haram as a tool to control "One Nigeria" politically and economically.

I don't except you to comprehend this digest too because you just finished slamming your head

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kyase:
mutual hatred you mean
Hatred is because of fear ...If Nigeria divide the worst has happened everyone knows their limits
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Rugaria: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igbochief001:

This one done cast ..go open another moniker ....

You dey mind that nyama nyama handle?
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igbochief001:

Hatred is because of fear ...If Nigeria divide the worst has happened everyone knows their limits
i hope so but my igbo name remain unchanged grin grin grin
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by chukslawrence(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
In the early 60s they once rejected it. Blame Nnamdi Azikwe.
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Notasyouthink: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nels55:
Is it laziness, cowardice, love or strategy to dominate?

Need a reasonable answer for this question, especially from Northerners..

The population of this Country is growing with a terrifying speed and nothing is put on ground to cater for now talk less of the future.

As we are over 200 million now, I believe we can halve the nation to achieve a prosperous North and a prosperous South.

So they can take your resources and lands.
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Corlahworleh(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Igbochief001:

The buy and the supplier in this global economy who has more strength ? ...onions south can order from China and flood the market for far cheaper price ?

Without south north would enter economic depression

I think you can start importing onions now.
Re: Why Does The North Want One Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Corlahworleh:

I think you can start importing onions now.
Nah we can grow them in sacks .....lmao una no get mouth at all

(1) (Reply)

Investigation:Reports That Nigerian Soldiers Killed 16 ESN Operatives In Aba / Buhari Heart-broken As He Mourns Miyetti Allah Leaders Killed In Nasarawa / 2023 Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.