Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP (11955 Views)

My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" / My Female Caucasian Shepherds / My Female Malinois, Scarlet Is Almost Ready Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
At a year and about 4 months Zee has finally reached a size to intimidate. As tall and heavy as some males, i am really pleased by what she has become. She just finished her second heat, I am not in a hurry to mate her either, but i will do that on her third heat.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Nigerianlad: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
how tall is she now
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nigerianlad:
how tall is she now

i dont have a recent measurement, but the last i remember was 26inches.

i will update this thread soon
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Nigerianlad: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2022
PAQ:

i dont have a recent measurement, but the last i remember was 26inches.

i will update this thread soon
ok
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
At a year and about 10 months her height has capped at 26inches, which is quite impressive as the standard height for female boerboels is from 22- 25 inches.

When i look at how she was when i got her and what she has grown up to be today, i cant just wait to see how her pups will be. She lost some weight because i reduced her feeding rations, she was getting too fat which isnt too good for big dogs.

Her second heat was 6 months ago, expecting her third when she will be crossed.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by samfy2662: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kindly drop ur number boss,I av one or two questions to ask from u.Good job on See
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by CrazyCrane: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
I’m impressed
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by frankdudus(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Thank you sir for taking care of her... She turns out beautiful.. Welldone sir
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Zee sadly passed away some moths ago due to poisoning. Such a wonderful dog.

I have gotten another Boerboel and will create his own diary to show progress from 2 months old until whenever his journey ends.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Haroldjunior: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
PAQ:

I have gotten another Boerboel and will create his own diary to show progress from 2 months old until whenever his journey ends.
Kai! Sorry for your loss man

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by durubrian(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2023
PAQ:

Sorry for the loss ... Zee would be missed.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Silentgroper(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
PAQ:
At about 7 months. Quite bigger than pictures say, still got alot more growing to do.

This right here was how I lost my lovely Tessy ..

she was half Boerboel half cane corso
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Silentgroper:
This right here was how I lost my lovely Tessy ..

she was half Boerboel half cane corso

Sorry bruv. What was the cause? Currently people are loosing their dogs to food poisoning, some say its the brown rice they feed dogs.
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Silentgroper(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
PAQ:

what or who poisoned it...
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Silentgroper(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
PAQ:

Sorry bruv. What was the cause? Currently people are loosing their dogs to food poisoning, some say its the brown rice they feed dogs.
the hook of the chains I use on it got entangles to her neck , went deep inside and caused fatal damages to it's neck .

Took it to the vet and they had to do surgery for her but it still didn't survive ... it was fatal her tongue kept hanging on one side and she couldn't move it .

it was just so painful and it is all because of my stupid cousin
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2023
Silentgroper:

what or who poisoned it...

I came back from work and saw a strange meal in her food bowl, the security admitted that he cooked it but didnt like it so instead of throwing it he gave her. He has never fed my dog & i restrict that to my wife & i. She barely ate the food cos the bowl was still full. She later refused eating her meals because whenever she tries she vomits, my vet administratered some drugs and ORT. On the 3rd night she started vomitting and pooing black blood. Thats when it struck me that she may die! My vet was not available the other alternative said i should bring him in the morning for admission but in the meantime i should be giving her the ORT, another vet i called said the black blood is her liver melting away, that she wouldnt last the night.... She looked at me one last time as she took her last breath. I was so mad,, my household was in sorrow.... I almost killed my security that day!
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Silentgroper(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=PAQ post=124849225]

I came back from work and saw a strange meal in her food bowl, the security admitted that he cooked it but didnt like it so instead of throwing it he gave her. He has never fed my dog & i restrict that to my wife & i. She barely ate the food cos the bowl was still full. She later refused eating her meals because whenever she tries she vomits, my vet administratered some drugs and ORT. On the 3rd night she started vomitting and pooing black blood. Thats when it struck me that she may die! My vet was not available the other alternative said i should bring him in the morning for admission but in the meantime i should be giving her the ORT, another vet i called said the black blood is her liver melting away, that she wouldnt last the night.... She looked at me one last time as she took her last breath. I was so mad,, my household was in sorrow.... I almost killed my security that day![/quot

so sad...
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by gman55(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2023
So sad to hear of the demise of this lovely dog. Take heart bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mugabe The Biggest Caucasian In Africa / 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria / ADVERTISE YOUR(4 sale) PETS ON MAJOR PEDESTRIAN BRIDGES IN LAGOS STATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.