Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,810 members, 7,959,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP (12911 Views)

My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" / Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / My Female Caucasian Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by IamAnderson(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2020
PAQ:
Na wa o! This is a diary of my dog! But you guys have turned it into chicken intestines and booster.

Well, una well done o!
lol sorry chief, on the bright side, there's more traffic on your dairy.
let's leave it for zee wink
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by spinna: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2020
PAQ:
Na wa o! This is a diary of my dog! But you guys have turned it into chicken intestines and booster.

Well, una well done o!

I taya o..we came to see pics of a cute dogs growth instead na soso nauseating chicken guts pics full everywhere..

Op u sef should have continued updating to break their flow. Nigerians like argument

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2020
i just came to see pictures of a cute Dog you people na turned it to chicken intestine and dry puppy food argument.You guys can feed your Dog anything you want,lets the op decide what he wants to feed his cute little Dog.And you guys are both wrong because Androsine has a cuacuasian and Gaps has a bb.so both dogs need different food a specific amount of Vitamin/calcium and other thing a cuacuasian may need more calcium than a bb.And the worst part of this argument is that you guys Dogs are doing just fine on what you are feeding it so you guys can choose to continue that way since your dog is doing great on that diet.Let the guy choose what he wants to feed his cute little bb

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Today is the 2nd week with Zee. She came into my home at 7weeks old, tomorrow she will be 9weeks old.

So far, she eats well, only dry kibble was a challenge earlier. She is taller, i dont think she is fat enough (maybe my eyes). She is quite big boned, and her paws are large, so i guess she will grow big.

She is getting to know her name, and sit when asked.

Zee started barking quite early, she growls and moans alot, like she is talking to. Today, while giving her food, i decided to mix her kibble with some soup, the soup was quite pepperish. After the first taste, she stopped and started barking and growling at the food, before devouring it. It was quite funny.

Here are pictures taken today, your comments are welcome.

Abeg make una no derail my thread.... And no adverts pls.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
PAQ:
Today is the 2nd week with Zee. She came into my home at 7weeks old, tomorrow she will be 9weeks old.

So far, she eats well, only dry kibble was a challenge earlier. She is taller, i dont think she is fat enough (maybe my eyes). She is quite big boned, and her paws are large, so i guess she will grow big.

She is getting to know her name, and sit when asked.

Zee started barking quite early, she growls and moans alot, like she is talking to. Today, while giving her food, i decided to mix her kibble with some soup, the soup was quite pepperish. After the first taste, she stopped and started barking and growling at the food, before devouring it. It was quite funny.

Here are pictures taken today, your comments are welcome.

Abeg make una no derail my thread.... And no adverts pls.
she is so cute

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by KingAfo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Well she’s good. This is the point you won’t relent... more kibbles (try propac). Let your dog get that standard look first before you substitute his food with something else
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 1:45am On Jul 24, 2020
KingAfo:
Well she’s good. This is the point you won’t relent... more kibbles (try propac). Let your dog get that standard look first before you substitute his food with something else

I have booster can and dry kibble. I mix the can and dry. Sometimes the dry and eggs, fish head, chicken head or feet. For calcium, i grind egg shells and sprinkle on her food. (I have done this for all my dogs).

If i give her only dry kibble she will just eat small and loose interest. I have to mix it up.

I will be updating this thread as she grows. She may get her first sire through Nairaland and i may sell her offsprings here too, so i am open to more ideas to make her grow beautifully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by KingAfo(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2020
PAQ:

I have booster can and dry kibble. I mix the can and dry. Sometimes the dry and eggs, fish head, chicken head or feet. For calcium, i grind egg shells and sprinkle on her food. (I have done this for all my dogs).

If i give her only dry kibble she will just eat small and loose interest. I have to mix it up.

I will be updating this thread as she grows. She may get her first sire through Nairaland and i may sell her offsprings here too, so i am open to more ideas to make her grow beautifully.
Okay, that’s nice. Keep it up. But reduce the chicken leg please so that it won’t get stuck in her throat. she’s still a pup
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
All I'll advise you to do is to love Dog and you will she as she grows.
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Hathor5(f): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
This one is cuteness overload. cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hathor5:
This one is cuteness overload. cheesy kiss kiss kiss
you're right

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2020
She is 10 weeks old today. Had her second vaccines today.

Do you guys think she looks ok for her age?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2020
PAQ:

she looks stunning and great for her age smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Maxboss(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2020
Is she pure breed boer boel or there is another breed in her or her parents history no offence
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Judybash93(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2020
PAQ:

She looks good
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2020
wink
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Maxboss:
Is she pure breed boer boel or there is another breed in her or her parents history no offence

Well, the parents looked good/pure, i cant say to what degree (i would have posted the pictures if i had). I wanted a male, but was attracted to her build. And my spirit just accepted her.

I have seen better puppies, but i believe she will turn out very well.

Why do you ask? Does she looked mixed to you, to me she looks better than many i see around nairaland.
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Todays pic

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2020
PAQ:

Well, the parents looked good/pure, i cant say to what degree (i would have posted the pictures if i had). I wanted a male, but was attracted to her build. And my spirit just accepted her.

I have seen better puppies, but i believe she will turn out very well.

Why do you ask? Does she looked mixed to you, to me she looks better than many i see around nairaland.
cuteness overload wink
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Zee at 11weeks. I will try to update with pictures every Thursday as she adds a week.

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by BamBamK: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
he looks good.... big pup u have there

PAQ:
Zee at 11weeks. I will try to update with pictures every Thursday as she adds a week.

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
BamBamK:
he looks good.... big pup u have there

Zee is a "she".
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by BamBamK: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
i think say i see prick for that picture na grin grin grin

PAQ:

Zee is a "she".
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
BamBamK:
i think say i see prick for that picture na grin grin grin

lol
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by debby204: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice pup u got
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Michael390:

Bros wida u na? Short of words cool
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by PAQ(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
She grows daily. Zee is yet to leave her immediate environment, the fear of parvovirus hasn't allowed me take her on walks beyond my gate. I lost a pup to parvo once.

But nevertheless i will gradually introduce her cos i love walking. Happy weekend y'all.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by Michael390(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2020
PAQ:

Bros wida u na? Short of words cool
sorry bro,Zee is cute by the way!!!
Re: Diary Of Zee My Female Boerboel. RIP by divine267: 2:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Michael390:
sorry bro,Zee is cute by the way!!!

I swr my guy to cute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DMX Arrested Again In Underground Pit Bull Dog Fighting Bust / Mmk Home Of Caucasian Shepherds / Rottweiler/boerboel Mix Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.