Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Alibaba GCFR and. Charlie Boy are Cowards !! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alibaba GCFR and. Charlie Boy are Cowards !! (209 Views)

''stop Confusing Nigerians'' Soyinka Tells Buhari During Conferment Of GCFR Titl / SARS Only Misbehave In The South Because Southerners Are Cowards — Twitter User / BREAKING: Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba GCFR and. Charlie Boy are Cowards !! by Nightwolves: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
My people. I know the Truth is bitter. Please Ask ALIBABA AND CHARLIEBOY why they kept quiet about the Status Quo in Nigeria

Charlie boy collected 100 million and he had shut his mouth... shey na before we Dey hear OUR MUMU DON DO.. now... is his battery low? Or the 100 million he collected made him to mind his business ?

Oya ALIBABA GCFR ( commedian) please ask him why does he block anyone on Instagram and twitter because they asked him Questions about money he collected from politicians??!

Only the Musicans still Dey saint small.. Nigerian Actors and actresses are also a coward... Deserted soldiers... you people are the Face of Regular Nigerians... But the case how is different.

A word.

When that BANGING SOUND HITS just know we have na list.

ANGRY NIGERIAN YOUTH.

(1) (Reply)

Thread removed / When Did You Join Nairaland? / Do Your Finding And Get Back To Me Am Not An Illiterate,i Know What I Bet On,eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.