Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times (23064 Views)

FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University / 2 Brothers Rob Grandpa Of N550,000 In Ogun, Kill His Wife (Photo) / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Arizonaz: 6:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Inside life. Abeg make Una no spoil my day with billions when my account dey red.
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by excel101(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2020
AlabiJ:
Seems everyone that occupies efcc chairman seat gets disgraced out of office on some form of corruption related issues. From Ribadu to Lamorde, to Farida Waziri, and now Magu. That seat must be jinxed.
In this case, Ribadu was an exception cos he came out clean.
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by kaludestiny10(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Profprom:
This Maga has been scamming Nigeria and I am happy his years of scamming was shortened. Magu of all people who is supposed to be corruption free ends up being the oga kpatakpata of corruption. Is there still hope for this country to get better?
And the big answer is NO
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by leveljames(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Profprom:
This Maga has been scamming Nigeria and I am happy his years of scamming was shortened. Magu of all people who is supposed to be corruption free ends up being the oga kpatakpata of corruption. Is there still hope for this country to get better?
the hope is in heaven aswear
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2020
well let's continue look big up to God for hope sha, hmmm...

Profprom:
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Egonec(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2020
AlabiJ:
Seems everyone that occupies efcc chairman seat gets disgraced out of office on some form of corruption related issues. From Ribadu to Lamorde, to Farida Waziri, and now Magu. That seat must be jinxed.

What do you expect from police officers? Yeye pple �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Austineva(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Khalidase83:
Magu the mumu. He knew all these yet he was busy casting Malami Abubakar. When he wud have just simply given him his share of the loot and everyone goes home happy.
d case of d looter with police looting d loots of fellow looters. Tufiakwa!

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by stmathew: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2020
A country without a single Ventilator that we have to be begging America for some free supplies of Ventillators and some one with Bureau d change have exchanged over 360b naira,Millions of Dollars and pounds,very wicked set of People,Looting every where every day.
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Okuda(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2020
AlabiJ:

its almost impossible to take what belonged to a thief without keeping some parts of it to yourself. The amount of money gotten from "internet fraudsters" and the likes of them, I doubt any sane person would see all these monies passby without being blown away.. You can imagine, there is no form of real accountability because a "thief" who is trying to save himself from jail would be worried less about talking about the money that was taken from him. its such a pity though because Nigeria has been worse off with EFCC. They have lost their original purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by olmoRoc: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2020
Profprom:

They can steal as much as they want because the auditors are some of the biggest thieves in the country. The auditors are supposed to be the stocktakers and gatekeepers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by livinbygrace: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2020
kazzbab:
Dear fellow Nairalanders,

I am a married man with 2 kids and I work with a private school as a teacher.

Due to the obvious reality, I deem it fit to seek your assistance, not necessarily in cash.

I have drawn feasibility studies on some minor projects but all require either start-up materials or capital to procure the materials.

For example, to get a-day-old chicks and nurse them for four weeks before reselling. This requires at least #45,000 to start, to procure cages, starter and grower feeds, feeders, drinkers, 100 chicks and medications.

Secondly, I came across an advert of Speedydata here on nairaland, on a data selling business. I know POS business go with this too but they both require start-up capital.

Sincerely, I hate to beg to eat and that is why I have decided to beg for start-up capital or MATERIALS to start a mini business to sustain my family during this lockdown.

I can drive commercial vehicles too, with about 10years experience on wheel, but getting a vehicle on a hire-purchase basis has been so difficult.

I am in urgent need of any assistance you may render- cash or kind. Please help a brother to remain a father, husband and a friend.

My account details are:
A/c Name: Wahab K.O
A/c Number: 2132405937
Bank: UBA

No amount is too small please. I'll appreciate it if you can help me with poultry materials too.

I am based in Ibadan.

Na person force you to bring innocent children to this world?Everybody dey face many challenges these days and yours won’t be the first and the last .This is the main reason why you see millions of Unmarried men and many of our dear sisters not getting married easily in Nigeria nowadays ,because no good jobs and nothing to cater for the unborn children.So next time when you wants to ask for help don’t ever make mention of your innocent children to curry sympathy where there is none.
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2020
AlabiJ:

Wat are u even saying !! Mr. Man if they were alleged of corruption and found guilty they should be jailed like everyoda person magu was jailing !! Are u even seeing d amount of money this man has stolen from ur future! Or don't u value the lives of ur children's children after u, Magu should be treated to the full extent of d law according to the inquiry act+
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Profprom:

If you are waiting for hope you will hope till eternity.
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by ivandragon: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Well, better than nothing.

But the fact remains that these allegations have been around since 2016/2017... So it took PMB about 3 years to take action against Magu but less than 1 week to take illegal action against the former cjn...

Smoke & mirrors...

Meanwhile, fuel & electricity costs have gone up, but it's Magu that we are being distracted with...

Anyway, Magu should spill the full beans please especially those that where supporting him despite the allegations...

1 Like

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Wettoid123: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2020
keeper of the yam is eating the yam naija which way!

2 Likes

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by ghiloman28(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Magu cannot chop it alone they have been sharing long ago misunderstanding between them led to hunting him.
Khalidase83:
Magu the mumu. He knew all these yet he was busy casting Malami Abubakar. When he wud have just simply given him his share of the loot and everyone goes home happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Doyou2019: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2020
AlabiJ:

Nah, the seat is not jinxed ; only that it is occupied by depraved Nigerians, who unfortunately are the majority.

1 Like

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Sensitivity: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Castrate this man & let's move on
Simple grin

1 Like

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by pcagbaji(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2020
From the report the actual lodgment is bigger than the money recovered how correct is this?
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Ade3131: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2020
janedonez:
Nigeria, is there still hope ?

I think so but the road to recovery is steep. Is there a way to kill nepotism in the mind of an average Nigerian? If Yes, then we still have hope.

Rid the system of favoritism and nepotism and watch how factory reset will happen by default.
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Ade3131: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2020
pcagbaji:
From the report the actual lodgment is bigger than the money recovered how correct is this?

They don't have good financial experts. Obviously it's another them them doing their plus and minus. Normally, a well prepared bank reconciliation statement would have saved them this mess. But we know those who get appointed into those kind of offices.... Their CFO might be one Agrictech graduate... Who knows
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by ThatFairGuy1: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2020
This is shameful
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by ifiokbenzy(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Like for cash berry
Share for cash puppy
Magu is the real Don.
In Calabar South, we call it Catch and carry
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Ade3131: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2020
livinbygrace:

Na person force you to bring innocent children to this world?Everybody dey face many challenges these days and yours won’t be the first and the last .This is the main reason why you see millions of Unmarried men and many of our dear sisters not getting married easily in Nigeria nowadays ,because no good jobs and nothing to cater for the unborn children.So next time when you wants to ask for help don’t ever make mention of your innocent children to curry sympathy where there is none.

I'm just short of words... I don't know whether to say you're making sense or to say you should have just scroll past the comment.

Anyway, there's a valid point in what you said but you for pity the guy's emotional state before typing all of these words. Scroll pass would have been more appropriate.
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Olabode971(f): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Magu....

How much will they even write for him; on his EFCC corruption placard weh he one carry??

Nigeria yaf fall yakata

Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by authority2006(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2020
edlion57:
a product of Nepotism, PMB will never hand over government to the South.he so much blv that nigeria belong to the northerners.

Very funny that you know what and how Buhari thinks. Lol

some region blv that they will asslick him and endure so that they will collect the power while some wasn't born like that, they Don't ass lick and they can't endure nonsense.

Who did vote for during the last presidential election? Can you honestly answer that question? Or, you don't even have voter's card? "Some region" indeed! I guess that's because they rejected Jonathan and Atiku.
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by sondi: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Magu the righteous looter...if Magu that was once seen as incorruptible will have this records, hmmmm...I fear for our righteous Buhari. Him fid no clean too
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by tommy589(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Ade3131:

They don't have good financial experts. Obviously it's another them them doing their plus and minus. Normally, a well prepared bank reconciliation statement would have saved them this mess. But we know those who get appointed into those kind of offices.... Their CFO might be one Agrictech graduate... Who knows

They have brilliant operatives in that place with professional certification in financial disciplines. But don't look elsewhere for the headquarter of nepotism in Nigeria
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by Adiosodiq: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Profprom:
God no go shame us... This country no enter water with this sets of corrupt ppl ruling us and diverting our funds
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by SenecaTheYonger: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2020
AlabiJ:

It’s not jinxed. Too much power and control can corrupt any man. That’s why there should be stop gaps and limit to ones power.
Re: Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times by chozzy: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2020
Kekereekun123:
i blame bubu, he was not confirmed by senate npr cleared in 2015 by ss, idiotic Buhari left him there

Useless president

Foolish followers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Pastor Who "Used Wife For Rituals" Arrested / Army Invades Little Palace Hotel, Lagos, Turns It Into Operational Base / 10 Nigerians Escape From Indian Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.