Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk (25148 Views)

Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo / Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Igbudu1: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Robbing Peter to pay Paul...

When would people learn to understand this betting thing ?

If the betting coy are cashing out big time , but on whose money ?

You win 12k once in a month and spend 15k to play within same period , yet the day you win that 12k , you feel so fulfilled and forget all you had invested ..

It's difficult for a greedy person not to do betting ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by popp(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2020
beresponsible:
My driver has a whole bucket full of baba ijebu tickets. For 5 years now he is always missing that big money by 1 or 2 elusive numbers.
Gambling is for people looking for miracles

One day, he will hit it real big and you will envy him.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Amotekun777: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Just imagine how a drug baron becomes a law maker and you expect us to progress. Na wah ooo.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Blaze232(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Good move by him
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Emergencyson(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Joefat:

Why don't you consider does people working under them, and if they were shutdown, how do you think they we feed their families or survive on their own..

I don't encourage gamble, but so many Nigerians survive through that gamble.
love this talk
just only yesterday someone you #100 to get 2,000,000 and he is happy with his family..
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by milkyworld(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm... The cat and mouse game!
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2020
A friend of mine can no longer comment on nairaland why is that?
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Edmaths: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Gambling has killed more people in Nigeria than COVID 19. The souls of those people killed by gambling are on the necks of the gamble operators.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2020
What's going on with nairaland ,it keeps logging me out
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by AreaFada2: 6:56am On Jul 12, 2020
beresponsible:
My driver has a whole bucket full of baba ijebu tickets. For 5 years now he is always missing that big money by 1 or 2 elusive numbers.
Gambling is for people looking for mir ;Dacles
Chai!
Just look at how much spent on it so far. Enough to buy land at Isanwo or Imota. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by mordred44: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2020
Tboysalau:
So people still play Baba ijebu
even draught and ludo
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Hugo55(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Have come to discover that gambling can make you rich. good amount of money but the only problem here is greed. I have studied it really well, specially football betting.

one odd. highest two odds only.

But most times punters go for 3,4.......20 games expecting to win millions. mehn greed is really a vices.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by mema900: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2020
aminusodiq:
Greed is all I see here,.... The same way they can't get satisfied with their bogus salaries and allowances is the same way he can't get satisfied with an Open Market, a market Free for All angry angry

He's only doing what they know hw to do best...

Between, check my siggy for your 3d wall panel (5pieces) also available, 3pieces, large, small and medium

Btw doesn't mean between, it means BY THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by KosiGee(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Obanaijacom:
Take a look at this bafoon
Do you know how much revenue the Nigerian Government generate from that sector. Just negodu the comment you are making.

Gambling is bad. It’s robbing Peters to pay a Paul. Lots of poor, desperate people lose their earnings and savings to enrich the industry run by a few people who pay taxes which gets looted by greedy politicians.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by aminusodiq(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2020
mema900:

Btw doesn't mean between, it means BY THE WAY
thank u so much wink
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by mandalorian: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2020
Obanaijacom:
Take a look at this bafoon
Do you know how much revenue the Nigerian Government generate from that sector. Just negodu the comment you are making.

Your comment even makes him more right. To me, the winnings and losses simply is robbing Peter to pay Paul while paying and making the onlookers (the industry) super rich. They're adding no real value to the society or if they're please enlighten me, I humbly ask.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Daroldigits: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2020
How will you believe jare...bird of the same feather...that Guy called Akpobia, I never trust him...
helinues:
Not believing this bullshit news
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by wagazala: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2020
KosiGee:

Gambling is bad. It’s robbing Peters to pay a Paul. Lots of poor, desperate people lose their earnings and savings to enrich the industry run by a few people who pay taxes which gets looted by greedy politicians.

Addiction is bad. Addiction to ANYTHING is bad. Addiction to eating, drinking, smoking, gambling, tithing etc is bad.
People loose their earnings many other ways too.

4 Likes

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Joefat:

Why don't you consider does people working under them, and if they were shutdown, how do you think they we feed their families or survive on their own..

I don't encourage gamble, but so many Nigerians survive through that gamble.
they survive at the detriment of the majority.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by JeffreyOraz(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2020
They all think they can get rich quickly, that's why most of them partake in sports betting, but its all luck and only 1 in a thousand or million people can get that luck at a specific day

Anyways, see that number below, dm me if you want to get a website or logo at an affordable price

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Astrologyfact: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2020
aminusodiq:
Greed is all I see here,.... The same way they can't get satisfied with their bogus salaries and allowances is the same way he can't get satisfied with an Open Market, a market Free for All angry angry

BTW
, check my siggy for your 3d wall panel (5pieces) also available, 3pieces, large, small and medium
How much, and how dose it works?
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by SarkinYarki: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Kashamu must be stopped before he kills an industry that took many decades to build
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by DICKstractor: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2020
Onin:
A friend of mine can no longer comment on nairaland why is that?
He has been banned
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by pascalbenz: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
I don't gamble whether baba ijebu or spot bet. They should go to hell.
guy i wan de like you cry cry
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2020
DICKstractor:

He has been banned
Can he complain?
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Realtalk20: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2020
aminusodiq:

BTW
, check my siggy for your 3d wall panel (5pieces) also available, 3pieces, large, small and medium

That wall panel is very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by DICKstractor: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2020
Onin:
Can he complain?
I don't think so... He'll have to serve his term

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste / Shettima In Switzerland For WEF With Just Five Aides — As Downsizing Starts / When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.