Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk (25158 Views)

Sanwo-olu To Visit China's Rail Infrastructure, Attract Trade And Investments / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo / Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by seanwilliam(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2020
aminusodiq:
Greed is all I see here,.... The same way they can't get satisfied with their bogus salaries and allowances is the same way he can't get satisfied with an Open Market, a market Free for All angry angry

He's only doing what they know hw to do best...

BTW
, check my siggy for your 3d wall panel (5pieces) also available, 3pieces, large, small and medium
how much the 3d wallpaper.? How go cover a room of 3x9 ceilings measuring, where is your base?
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by jskson: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
I don't gamble whether baba ijebu or spot bet. They should go to hell.
Because you are sure of meeting them there
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2020
jskson:

Because you are sure of meeting them there
repent now or you follow them rot in hell.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by stieyven(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2020
DICKstractor:

I don't think so... He'll have to serve his term
Okay thank you
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Bleep u op , ban sports betting , it is not meant for naija. i know like 2 people that have commited suicide because of these useless nonsense
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Oddslordreal: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Profprom:
They sweared never to create jobs for the youths. They won't get tired of blocking every means the youths make money. This people are wicked they only wish that every youth becomes an almajiri. I wonder how we deteriorated to this level of wickedness in this country. The youths should wisen up we need more of youths occupying leadership positions come 2023

The one in kogi what has he done?
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Femeto: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2020
Magu see your hand.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Benwallt(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2020
Nonsense news. Craaaaaaaaaap!
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by betfair(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2020
AnonPoet:
Oladapo, Olaoluwa

https://leaders.ng/kashamus-officialefcc-petition-jobs-and-investments-in-nigerias-sports-betting-industry-at-risk-%ef%bb%bfby-oluwa_oladapo/

OP you are a fool premier Lotto and co paid u to talk rubbish...why didn't dey buy the license from Ghana over the years? They have been eating awoof without paying any service charge..Ghana Government should sue all the Lotto companies playing there games without affiliate license over the years nonsense..
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Benwallt(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2020
[s]
haryorbarmie83:
[/s] crap
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Nwaonyishi69: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Gamblers, their promoters, and supporters are hell bound.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2020
Gambling has brought more pains than gains to those who engage it, only the bookmakers get rich by legally taking from the punters

The spirit behind the addiction is not ordinary
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Endtime2020(f): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2020
Tah,wetin u know...
haryorbarmie83:
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2020
Endtime2020:
Tah,wetin u know...
I know pass you.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Adeoye2103: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2020
haryorbarmie83:

So we that get our daily food from bet shop should die right. This world is full of mad ppl
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Adeoye2103:

So we that get our daily food from bet shop should die right. This world is full of mad ppl
like you.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Alabaarowolo: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Exposed! How popular Abuja pastor helped Magu to reloot recovered funds – Report
A report by the Presidential Probe Panel has revealed details of how the suspended acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, alledgedly used a cleric to launder funds abroad.
https://www.blueprint.ng/exposed-how-a-popular-pastor-helped-magu-to-reloot-recovered-funds-report/i

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by OBku4(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Obanaijacom:
Take a look at this bafoon
Do you know how much revenue the Nigerian Government generate from that sector. Just negodu the comment you are making.

what u said and what he said, do they relate. Abeg comprehend before you abuse talk

It's frustration that makes people to curse upandan wink
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by aminusodiq(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
Astrologyfact:

How much, and how dose it works?
god morning sir/ma, it depends on your choice sir, pls msg on watzapp so we can chat better sir... My watsapplink is on my signature
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by aminusodiq(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
Realtalk20:

That wall panel is very beautiful
thank u very much sir
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by aminusodiq(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
how much the 3d wallpaper.? How go cover a room of 3x9 ceilings measuring, where is your base?
god morning sir/ma, it depends on your choice sir, pls msg on watzapp so we can chat better sir... My watsapplink is on my signature
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Akin3891: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
Emergencyson:

love this talk
just only yesterday someone you #100 to get 2,000,000 and he is happy with his family..

Just only yesterday many cried because they lost their money to make that someone that won 2m happy. commonsensically, it create more problems than it solves, do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Yankee101: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2020
I think it should be scrapped altogether

The number of lives it destroys are more than the jobs it creates

Only the owners make bank
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Greensquard(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
Just image this shameful talk..'if we continue to settle EFCC' choi so it has gotten to this level now that people now talk about bribing Efcc anyhow?a body saddled with thw responsibilty of fighting curruption?oh nija is finished o..Pmb must seat up,he is trying but has surrounded himself with vultures who are sabotaging his efforts..but im proud of him how he is handling this magus case and how he clearly warned big men to stay off the case and let justic take its course..
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by WizzyVine: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
What do you expect from a drug Baron? Selfishness, greed and avarice. He is only expressing his true personality. Those who made him a senator are the greatest fools.
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by drskyfly007(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
popp:

One day, he will hit it real big and you will envy him.
This is the thinking and dream that deceives many of them until they go completely broke..
Re: Kashamu’s EFCC Petition: Jobs And Investments In Sports Betting Industry At Risk by Bekool(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2020
What do you expect from a drug baron?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed / Pictures Of Advancing Flood Waters In Lokoja (Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.