Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Please I Need Advice From Doctors Or Other Health Personnels - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Advice From Doctors Or Other Health Personnels (230 Views)

Date Fruit For Your Sexual Health; See Other Health Benefits. / Wonder Of Goron- Tula Fruit On Fertility And All Other Health Benefits. / HEALTH MINISTER: PARITY BETWEEN DOCTORS AND OTHER HEALTH WORKERS SALARY ISSUES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice From Doctors Or Other Health Personnels by donromanus: 6:04am On Jul 12, 2020
MY WIFE IS NURSING MY FIRST BABY.MISTAKENLY, SHE CONCEIVED AGAIN WHILE THE BABY IS NOW 8MONTHS OLD. SOME PEOPLE ARE ADVISING HER TO STOP BREASTFEEDING THE BABY.I AM ALSO CONFUSED. IS WEANING THE BEST OPTION HERE, OR IS THERE ANY MEDICATION OR DIET THAT CAN CONTROL THIS. HOW CAN MY WIFE AND MY BABY BE AFFECTED IF SHE CONTINUES TO BREASTFEED THE BABY.

THANK YOU ALL
Re: Please I Need Advice From Doctors Or Other Health Personnels by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2020
If your fabricated story is even true in the first place, then you need a mighty knock on your thick skull. You know fully well your wife was nursing a baby and you still went ahead to do the "do" without protection and you know perfectly you can't even use withdrawal method effectively.

You will still need slaps in addition to that knock.
Re: Please I Need Advice From Doctors Or Other Health Personnels by dudesexy111: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
Ninejaywon:
If your fabricated story is even true in the first place, then you need a mighty knock on your thick skull. You know fully well your wife was nursing a baby and you still went ahead to do the "do" without protection and you know perfectly you can't even use withdrawal method effectively.

You will still need slaps in addition to that knock.
bro’s you dey para ooooo.....the guy suppose calm down
Re: Please I Need Advice From Doctors Or Other Health Personnels by donromanus: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2020
PLEASE I ASKED YOU TO ADVICE ME NOT TO CRUCIFY ME
Re: Please I Need Advice From Doctors Or Other Health Personnels by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
donromanus:
MY WIFE IS NURSING MY FIRST BABY.MISTAKENLY, SHE CONCEIVED AGAIN WHILE THE BABY IS NOW 8MONTHS OLD. SOME PEOPLE ARE ADVISING HER TO STOP BREASTFEEDING THE BABY.I AM ALSO CONFUSED. IS WEANING THE BEST OPTION HERE, OR IS THERE ANY MEDICATION OR DIET THAT CAN CONTROL THIS. HOW CAN MY WIFE AND MY BABY BE AFFECTED IF SHE CONTINUES TO BREASTFEED THE BABY.

THANK YOU ALL
she should keep breastfeeding until the new baby is born

I don't think there's any consequences, as long as she is not malnourished

(1) (Reply)

Discharged Delta Doctor Speaks On Experience In Isolation Centre / Apologise To A Part Of Your Body For Over-use, What Part Will It Be? / A Lasting Cure For Ulcer Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.