Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (133 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN THE LORD SPEAKS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
HOSEA 12: 7- 14

Each year just after the 21-day fasting programme, the LORD speaks to me on what He is determined to do in the following year. This is to enable me write the, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN” (WAH) BOOKLET for the following year. The “WAH” booklet is what contains the plans, purposes of God and prayer programmes for the following year!

I thank God that when He gives me a theme, it has always been, “OVER CONFIRMED” each year. He told me 2020 is a year of ELEVATION! But just after the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT, the CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) began spreading very fast around the world. I then asked the LORD FOR THE CONNECTION BETWEEN CORONAVIRUS and ELEVATION.

It was then that He reminded me that great testimonies are born out of great seasons of agony! He reminded me that Joseph was ELEVATED in the season of a GREAT WORLD RECESSION and ECONOMIC PAIN (great drought/famine). He reminded me too that Isaac was ELEVATED and became a world financial star, also during a severe world famine! That was when the Philistines began to envy him.

The LORD reminded me also that in Luke 5, Peter’s destiny changed only after a BIG FAILURE and SHAME (he was washing his empty net. He caught nothing. He was frustrated). That was the day the LORD commissioned (ELEVATED) him to the enviable status of “FISHER OF MEN” (FOM). No wonder Author, Gail Sheehy, wrote: “To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.”

Listen to Joshua J. Marine: “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” Yes sir! Millions of ODM users were ELEVATED (made to ESCAPE) from the VIRUS PANDEMIC. Many escaped by whiskers – narrow escape! It was an elevation from death to life!

A COVID-19 patient was healed just by holding/praying with the ODM booklet in the Isolation Centre and was discharged the following day after an angel appeared to him. Please don’t joke with this divine principle: Hosea 12:14 – “And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.” You will be PRESERVED as you follow and obey the CAPTION/ prophetic instructions for each year as revealed to me!

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take any song of adoration as led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. I shall not miss my season of visitation in Jesus name.
3. I shall work with my prophet and obey by Your grace through this ODM vision daily.
4. Lord, preserve my life, family/ministry from unseen sorrow and evil as 2020 rolls on. Pray for me today, Dr Chris! Cancel every satanic gang-up to distract me.
Re: Odm by Diamond6real(f): 6:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GREAT CREATIONS ARE BORN IN GREAT DARKNESS – 2.”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 1 : 1-2 MATTHEW 27 : 41-55

Have you ever asked why there were 3 hours of darkness when Jesus Christ died on Calvary’s cross? Matthew 27:45 says: “Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.” Why these 3 hours of DARKNESS? 1st reason: God withdrew His presence from His Son.

No wonder He cried in Mark 15: 34 – “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” which is, being interpreted, “My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me?” Darkness Is The Absence Of Light! So When The Light (Jehovah) Withdrew His Face, Darkness Struck The Earth! Wow!

2ND REASON: God was about to start a new creation like in Genesis 1: 1. Yes! At Calvary’s cross, God began the 2nd Genesis! Psalm 97:2 says: “Clouds and darkness are round about Him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of His throne.” So in that darkness around His throne, God was judging Satan and mankind on that cross! That was the season of THE TRINITY VICTORY OVER DARKNESS! Oh, thank you Father!

ODM PRAYER POINTS
Take your best song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you LORD FOR THE CROSS! I refuse to curse God or give up.
Lord, create that great testimony out of every dark battle of my destiny in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Music: See A Victory By Elevation Worship Ft Travis Greene / 3 Types Of Answers To Prayers You Need To Know / Breaking Up With Bad Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.