Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku (2377 Views)

Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG / We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Beaf: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2011
[size=14pt]I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku[/size]
Thu Feb, 03 2011

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has said that his group is amenable to dialogue.

Atiku spoke “against the background of relentless pressure and blackmail in the media by busy bodies over his alleged reluctance to congratulate President Goodluck Jonathan on the outcome of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential primaries held on January 13, 2011.”

In a statement issued on his behalf by his Media Office in Abuja, the former Vice President said that the group that put him forward for the PDP presidential primaries is prepared for discussion but will not succumb to baseless propaganda against his person and group.

“Instead of this rigmarole by busy bodies, I believe that an appropriate response should be to open a window for negotiation on how to strengthen our party for the challenges ahead,” Atiku said.

He recalled that he had informed the nation and his associates that he was consulting on the outcome of the primaries and that whatever his position on the January 13, 2011 primaries was clearly made available to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

He wondered why it has become a full time job of some people to force his hand on the decision to concede victory to President Goodluck Jonathan.

The former Vice President noted that with his campaign organisation having forwarded its misgivings about the irregularities that attended the primaries, the media and those hiding under their cover should be patient enough to await the outcome of its resolution.

According to him, it amounts to blackmail to force a man to take any action without evaluating its effects on his group, loyalists, associates and supporters.

However, the former Vice President urged those who feel strongly about the situation to open discussion with his group on the issues instead of the now familiar harassment against him by political jobbers.

“If those who have won the so-called victory are confident of the genuineness of their victory, they should go on,” he said.

The former Vice President, however, restated his commitment to democracy, rule of law, credible elections, national unity, political stability, progress and development of Nigeria.

He reaffirmed his entire campaign team’s unwavering commitment and loyalty to the PDP and its noble objectives.

http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com/Article.aspx?id=3141
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Beaf: 1:57am On Feb 04, 2011
If he is interested in dialogue, the first thing to do is congratulate GEJ.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by johndoe200: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2011
Beaf:

If he is interested in dialogue, the first thing to do is congratulate GEJ.

Very true, he is just a clueless person. However for the good of the party they should dialogue with him and bring him on board.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Nsiman(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2011
What if he accepts dialogue without congratulating gej?
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by blacksta(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2011
yippeee

team gej  grin

beaf u dey tryyyyyyy 00000000 - how many pc u get for house.

The other day i saw somebody talking to himself  - I thought this one don mad  - Didnt realise he was using hands free

he don tey when you unleash cross dressing Ma j blige - abi u don retire that one grin
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Myself2(m): 9:11am On Feb 04, 2011
Nsiman:

What if he accepts dialogue without congratulating gej?

Haba Nsiman,that's inpracticable
Why should GEJ's camp dialogue with him without him first conceding defeat??That smacks of standing logic and the law of natural procedure on it's head,besides by refusing to concede defeat,Atiku will be seen as harbouring a hidden agenda,he should eat the humble pie,congratulate Mr President and clear the coast for any dialogue he so desires.It's only in Nigeria people want to run before they learn to crawl
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by anonimi: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!

Btw, I hope everyone who is in Nigeria and posting on this thread has registered so that our househelps, meiguards, drivers etc do not vote in leaders on our BEHALF. And for those not in 9ja I hope they have mobilised their folks and friends back home to register.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Ugba1(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2011
Atiku is too desperate to be a president. He can threaten all he wants, there is nothing he can do. For PDP to have even given him a waiver to contest, he should be appreciative. He is not bigger than their party, so should stop threatening the party. I hope it's a case of WHO THE GODS WANTS TO KILL, lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
There is no indication that intelligent people (excepting me ofcourse) visit this forum. One cant seem to read constructive reasoning, just a bunch of idiots sarcastically typing arrant nonsence.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by eewule(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2011
This story is inspired by Atiku's group to influence the mind of nigerians
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by meine: 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
@Beaf

Beaf, Johndoe,  Nsiman, Mary J BLIGE    , All following each other to post on nairaland?

Something is fishy here, i suspect same user doing these hatchet jobs
 grin grin grin

Or do you place a call through when you open a thread?

I will never tackle you seperately again, I will only refer to beaf. Because You cant be using our head like a baby!

But i must commend you ,you are doing a good job for Joe boy!
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by oderemo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2011
what dialogue?
the dice is on the oda side now.
go and sit yor ugly face down
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by 1025: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2011
beaf, if u have a dictionary, check the meaning of dialogue. atiku as a nigeria has right to call anybody for dialogue depending what his terms are. simple grammer and many are fumbling and telling us he must congratulate gej. what if he will tell jonathan to withdraw abd let him be the candidate?
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Plutarch: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2011
What kind of dialogue is he talking about?, how to loot Nigeria?, how to nominate ministers? PDP is a failure. Nothing good can come of it.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2011
meine:

@Beaf

Beaf, Johndoe,  Nsiman, Mary J BLIGE    , All following each other to post on nairaland?

Something is fishy here, i suspect same user doing these hatchet jobs
 grin grin grin

Or do you place a call through when you open a thread?

I will never tackle you seperately again, I will only refer to beaf. Because You cant be using our head like a baby!

Kindly please include me to the list as I am a die hard GEJ supporter.so you can strat refering me as Beaf too,lol! fear don dey catch dem

But i must commend you ,you are doing a good job for Joe boy!
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2011
Since when did Atiku become the power broker on behalf of the north ?
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by favouredjb(f): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
who needs to dialogue with him,dont know why he's so desperate

no spirit of sportmanship,learn to accept defeat turaki
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by mbulela: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
what is there to dialogue about?
You contested an election and lost.
Fall in line or fall out.
Do they need to dialogue how to write off his expenses?
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Boboedom: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
Dialogue my foot, with who, based on what? He should go and rest jooooooo.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by confetti(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2011
So Atiku is now ready for Dialogue abi? Because FG has moved to revisit concessions on Port Authorities. Hum, Now he understands the game is against him. Wish him luck chaa.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by udonna777: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2011
Since when did Atiku become the power broker on behalf of the north ?
ask himooooo

A looser is none as a looser,  let him go and rest so that the winner will campaign for PDP,  or let journalist give him a room to talk so that they can make money.

Nigerian citizen did not centered on any person for the presidency election, is our votes that will count.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2011

so gej beats up on women? cheesy cheesy cheesy sad sad sad

i swear team gej has zero brains
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by bones1(m): 1:19am On Feb 05, 2011
The man is a joker !

Dialogue my foot !
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by Navi(m): 1:52am On Feb 05, 2011
Atiku is a colossal failure, who ll dialogue with him. He should either cue in or cue out.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by uglybetty: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2011
He should pls go and sleep.who is he?some people just like to feel important. Hhe is even demanding 6 ministerial post.can u imagine.
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by daroz(m): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2011
Atiku grin grin
Even after being beating mercilessly, he still dey tear mouth.
Make he go hang himself, no dialogue
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by CGKing(m): 2:16am On Feb 08, 2011
Y are we still reporting this guy?
Re: I Am Open To Dailogue - Atiku by tlops(m): 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
What kind of dialogue is he opened to? to negotiate his loss.

(1) (Reply)

Obj’s Kaduna Visit Stirs Jonathan, Sambo Tension / Nigerian Women Resort To Using Pepper Spray As A Defence Mechanism / Photo: Bridge Collapses In Ndi Ebe Abam, Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.