Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time (82029 Views)

Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / Saudi Women Smoke In Public To ‘complete’ Their Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
willyjacs:
stupid bingo.
Because he won the last one means he is guaranteed coming back?

Mumu,as good luck win 2011 with majority of the votes,na him still win 2015 abi?

U just keep displaying more stupidity at every try.
Common sense is not ur calling.. quit trying to make sense because u can't give what u don't have....mumu.
who is this demented dimwit belched from the pit of taurus. Are your mental horizons so blunt you can't even put tenses together. You're so bereft of fact, sense and knowledge of topic of discussion your only resort is rambling of incoherent kid jabs. Will you come on run back to this cesspit you crawled out from. I don't peddle syntax with kids
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Devgod:
who is this demented dimwit belched from the pit of taurus. Are your mental horizons so blunt you can't even put tenses together. You're so bereft of fact, sense and knowledge of topic of discussion your only resort is rambling of incoherent kid jabs. Will you come on run back to this cesspit you crawled out from. I don't peddle syntax with kids
Lwkmd all these lamentations because I just pressed one of ur stupidity buttons?

I never start u Don dey cry.... What happens when I hit u then?

1 Like

Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
willyjacs:
Lwkmd all these lamentations because I just pressed one of ur stupidity buttons?

I never start u Don dey cry.... What happens when I hit u then?
Laughing to disguise your foolery and misery. After I decimated you won't help you. Crawl back to your hole. Your pea sized lobes can't comprehend the topic of discussion
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Devgod:
Laughing to disguise your foolery and misery. After I decimated you won't help you. Crawl back to your hole. Your pea sized lobes can't comprehend the topic of discussion
Hey Cry cry puppy.
Whether u like it or not, Trump won't win.

Either u accept it or go and die.

If e pain u pass like this, go take nap for express make trailer crush u...u are useless after all.

Adios Anuofia oniberibe.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 16, 2020
willyjacs:
Hey Cry cry puppy.
Whether u like it or not, Trump won't win.

Either u accept it or go and die.

If e pain u pass like this, go take nap for express make trailer crush u...u are useless after all.

Adios Anuofia oniberibe.
didn't expect much from someone whose mental horizons can't put simple tenses together. The topic of discussion is beyond you. Get to to the park and peddle syntax with your fellow louts. Your pea sized lobes don't belong here
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2020
Devgod:
didn't expect much from someone whose mental horizons can't put simple tenses together. The topic of discussion is beyond you. Get to to the park and peddle syntax with your fellow louts. Your pea sized lobes don't belong here
u keep sounding same lines lika broken record...... So boring.

still on it.
The topic is trump nd he's no going to win.
ur wailing gives me joy. pls don't stop Lmao.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2020
willyjacs:
u keep sounding same lines lika broken record...... So boring.

still on it.
The topic is trump nd he's no going to win.
ur wailing gives me joy. pls don't stop Lmao.
laughing to cover your handicap. Trump will land slide on novermber 3rd . Giving you and your ilks 4 more years of extra overflowing tears. Your derangement didn't start today. It started with tears in broklyn on November 2016 and you will get 4 more years of that. Keep on typing Lmao to cover your deficit and pain. You will have 4 more years of that. Dimwit. The tears of you and your ilks give me Joys

1 Like

Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Devgod:
Same can be said of Trump who was even against his own party. But demented twerps like you and ilks don't know that. Hillary Clinton is the most politically backed person in modern history and still lost!! The world biggest fvcking loser! Choke on that
Like I said didirin.i did not even vote for hilary this nothing to choke on...you guys had a massive turn out due to your cult like followership of orange diffus....if she was the most backed person,obama,Obama, black man would not have defeated her..how do you fools tbink
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
milehigh06:

Like I said didirin.i did not even vote for hilary this nothing to choke on...you guys had a massive turn out due to your cult like followership of orange diffus....if she was the most backed person,obama,Obama, black man would not have defeated her..how do you fools tbink
This shows how dumb you're while calling another person foolish. The joke writes itself. Was Obama on the ballot? Didn't Obama shill for her? . You must be really really stupid and demented no joke. This nairaland kids sef
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
Devgod:
laughing to cover your handicap. Trump will land slide on novermber 3rd . Giving you and your ilks 4 more years of extra overflowing tears. Your derangement didn't start today. It started with tears in broklyn on November 2016 and you will get 4 more years of that. Keep on typing Lmao to cover your deficit and pain. You will have 4 more years of that. Dimwit. The tears of you and your ilks give me Joys
ur long epistles of lamentations will not bring him back puppy.

Cry more.... It gives me more joy
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
willyjacs:

I Don finally catch one bingo to torment lol
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
willyjacs:

your rambles won't put him away dimwit. You have not even started wailing. We are still in 2020. You will have 4 more years to spill bile mixed with hot tears. Typing Lmao won't help you.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Devgod:
your rambles won't put him away dimwit. You have not even started wailing. We are still in 2020. You will have 4 more years to spill bile mixed with hot tears. Typing Lmao won't help you.
Ur sorrows give me joy puppy.

I command u to cry even more

I never see mumu like this. I just dey use u catch cruise.... Any button I press,he go answer.
Oya talk!!
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 17, 2020
willyjacs:
Ur sorrows give me joy puppy.

I command u to cry even more

I never see mumu like this. I just dey use u catch cruise.... Any button I press,he go answer.
Oya talk!!
I love diagnosing dimwits like you and your ilks. So next time you see my moniker you think twice before hoping in. Kiddo typing crying up and down shows you're actually the doing the crying. Projecting it won't help you. What happen to typing "LMAO" while you wretch in pain. Keep on hoping in my mention. I admire your dedication to stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Devgod:
I love diagnosing dimwits like you and your ilks. So next time you see my moniker you think twice before hoping in. Kiddo typing crying up and down shows you're actually the doing the crying. Projecting it won't help you. What happen to typing "LMAO" while you wretch in pain. Keep on hoping in my mention. I admire your dedication to stupidity
cry more bingo.
Cry!!!
I command u to cry!!!
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
willyjacs:
cry more bingo.
Cry!!!
I command u to cry!!!
Your are actually the puppy hoping in my mention. As I drop the treats you hop back in. Dimwit keep on hoping in.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Devgod:
Your are actually the puppy hoping in my mention. As I drop the treats you hop back in. Dimwit keep on hoping in.
then quit replying like ur life depends on it.

cry more puppy.
it's an order.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
willyjacs:
then quit replying like ur life depends on it.

cry more puppy.
it's an order.
Diagnosing clowns is one of my hobby. Keeping on wAlling. I will torment you till November 3rd when I hand the baton to Trump. Clown

1 Like

Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Devgod:
Diagnosing clowns is one of my hobby. Keeping on wAlling. I will torment you till November 3rd when I hand the baton to Trump. Clown
u forgot adding being stupid is one of ur hobbies too.

I can imagine how lonely u must have been...
its high time u bow nd tell me thank u for keeping u company; one thing that is obvious u really lack in ya pathetic nd feeble life.

if u don't tell me thank u, I'll just leave u to ur default loneliness puppy.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2020
willyjacs:
u forgot adding being stupid is one of ur hobbies too.

I can imagine how lonely u must have been...
its high time u bow nd tell me thank u for keeping u company; one thing that is obvious u really lack in ya pathetic nd feeble life.

if u don't tell me thank u, I'll just leave u to ur default loneliness puppy.
lol.. you don't shamelessly bail out like that. I actually thought I was stupid until you hopped in my mention with a clownery the type of which have never been seen before. Your stupidity is so unparalleled I had to question mine. Next time you think twice before hopping into discussions your blunt horizons can't even comprehend talk more of knowing. Now run along clown.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by willyjacs(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Devgod:
lol.. you don't shamelessly bail out like that. I actually thought I was stupid until you hopped in my mention with a clownery the type of which have never been seen before. Your stupidity is so unparalleled I had to question mine. Next time you think twice before hopping into discussions your blunt horizons can't even comprehend talk more of knowing. Now run along clown.
in life,everything has its time.

There are times for stupid goats like u and times for doing valuable things.
U have exhausted the stupid period.
I'll Holla at ya when next I have time for goats.
for now ,it's time for relevant things which unfortunately, u don't meet the standards...Not ur fault though, u were born stupid so it's natural.

I know say u go happy if I dey here with u for 3yrs since u are a full time jobless m0ron.
who expects a m0ron to have a job anyway?

When next am less occupied for stupid people, I'll let u know.
Mumu.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
willyjacs:
in life,everything has its time.

There are times for stupid goats like u and times for doing valuable things.
U have exhausted the stupid period.
I'll Holla at ya when next I have time for goats.
for now ,it's time for relevant things which unfortunately, u don't meet the standards...Not ur fault though, u were born stupid so it's natural.

I know say u go happy if I dey here with u for 3yrs since u are a full time jobless m0ron.
who expects a m0ron to have a job anyway?

When next am less occupied for stupid people, I'll let u know.
Mumu.
run along clown.. I didn't read the gibberish of an epistle you wrote. Before I clamp down my iq. So run along kiddo. You're not up to the mark.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Devgod:
This shows how dumb you're while calling another person foolish. The joke writes itself. Was Obama on the ballot? Didn't Obama shill for her? . You must be really really stupid and demented no joke. This nairaland kids sef

coming from a bunch of fools who hate themselves enough to run after a nationalist and someone who basically gives no Fs about you and your fights.....you think typing no joke beyond your words means i will take it more serious...lmaooo.....I dont give 2 Fs about you and your love for trump...bunch of swines
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
milehigh06:

coming from a bunch of fools who hate themselves enough to run after a nationalist and someone who basically gives no Fs about you and your fights.....you think typing no joke beyond your words means i will take it more serious...lmaooo.....I dont give 2 Fs about you and your love for trump...bunch of swines
Neither do I give a rat ass about a demented cum from the pit of Taurus like you, Niether does Trump. Your opinion is as worthless as the two pea sized lobes dangling in your skull.. now run along clown.
Re: President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time by orisa37: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2020
e-mask for wwe Machon head shave !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) / Funny Fuel Stations In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.