Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham (39636 Views)

Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by ThatFairGuy1: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by ThatFairGuy1: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Tinubu NEVER fight Akeredolu. He may have his anointed candidate
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by mannobi(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2020
The only way for apc to retain ondo is to field either oke or Abraham. With akeredolu, ondo will go to pdp if pdp should field eyitayo jegede. Apc will only humiliate itself thinking they don't want tinubu to be in charge of everything
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by bigfish3k: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Please correct yourself - not Tinubu's camp
IDP camp is shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Xisnin(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:

Exactly

That is why Femi gbajabiamila is the speaker and number 4 citizen in the country

and Yemi Osinbajo is the vice president and statutory chairman of national economic council.
grin grin
How does one educate such a derelict mind?

First, the comment is about SW influence.
Osinbajo and Gbaja are Lagos politicians. I can't believe I had to explain this basic to you.
SW consist of 6 states and Tinubu consistently influences only one since 1999.
Sometimes he is lucky to get a surrogate in place such as Osun but that is it.

Merely belonging to APC does not automatically make a governor a puppet of Lagos.
The examples are glaring for those with eyes.
Contrary to what you are being fed, even the various state SW governors are limited
in their local influence.

so,he wasnt the one that nominated MAGU again grin
Perhaps you can provide a source for your claim.
Even if we assume he nominated Magu, how does that translate to the control of SW?
You are another strong argument for why free education should be limited
to the primary level.

Hating on Tinubu since 2011,the man is just waxing stronger....
How is this relevant to my comment?

you better direct your energy to ensuring your slavery to the North continue in 2023....ATIKU2023
Given how you started, I didn't expect much better.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by BERNIMOORE: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
Since when did he stop having preferred candidate in an election?
TINUBU Supporters always lived in denial, its a trademark..remember the sacked Nwc and Giedom acting capacity which they denied too

They are in panic node

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by onward4life(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2020
ChoCho54:
Since when did he stop having preferred candidate in an election?

Abeg no mind that 13days soup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Web2020: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:
DAILY trust is as deluded as their IPOB MISCREANTs brother.

Anything to write against Tinubu grin

TINUBU has no preferential candidates
Tell that to the wall. When a child drag for food and he was overpowered, he would say "I actually did not need the food" whereas it is a lie

4 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by strafist911: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:

TINUBU HAS NO PREFERENTIAL CANDIDATE??
I thought you guys said he is a Jagaban, A king maker, the Apc national leader, the leader of south west & a master strategist.

WELCOME TO NATIONAL POLITICS.
#TheFulaniMafia

7 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by PericomaNwankwo: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2020
Sammy07:

He actually not losing grip.
Segun Abraham cannot beat Eyitayo in Election.

The best match to meet Eyitayo is still Akeredolu / Segun Oke.
Buh that segun Oke, will not settle for deputy.

So you're pro-Tinubu...great!!!..... So Akeredolu doesn't deserve a second term or is it the usual sentiment over rationale you guys are known for? shocked grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Sammy07: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

So you're pro-Tinubu...great!!!..... So Akeredolu doesn't deserve a second term or is it the usual sentiment over rationale you guys are known for? shocked grin cheesy

Do you read my comment sha
What type of people do we have on nairaland undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by plessis: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Thiefnuubu should calm down,he is overdoing it might land in jail if not careful.
He successfully prevented 1 sitting governor from running for elections and started d same tricks again in Edo,does he think other 1st term governors will sit down and watch him set a precedence that could sweep all of them out of office?
The man is not as intelligent as he is touted to be after all.
That man is not as intelligent as they claim he is. He's only influential because of the wealth of the state and the level of poverty in their region. They love him because he always share a cup of rice during elections.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by PericomaNwankwo: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:

Exactly

That is why Femi gbajabiamila is the speaker and number 4 citizen in the country

and Yemi Osinbajo is the vice president and statutory chairman of national economic council.

so,he wasnt the one that nominated MAGU again grin

Hating on Tinubu since 2011,the man is just waxing stronger....you better direct your energy to ensuring your slavery to the North continue in 2023....ATIKU2023

But last time I check sir , the emir of illorin is still Fulani, the name yarriba is what you were given, the conquered nation. Fula that looted yarriba destiny and turned them to beggars down waste even during funerals. Chaiii

5 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Web2020: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2020
Do unto others what you want them to do to you. By the time they are through with Tinubu, he would resign from politics by himself. He is paying for his own sins against Ambode and Obaseki.

You can not build your own by destroying others. Karma is real.
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Keraxes: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

But last time I check sir , the emir of illorin is still Fulani, the name yarriba is what you were given, the conquered nation. Fula that looted yarriba destiny and turned them to beggars down waste even during funerals. Chaiii
Says a slave who can’t stay in his poverty stricken state
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Web2020: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2020
plessis:
That man is not as intelligent as they claim he is. He's only influential because of the wealth of the state and the level of poverty in their region. They love him because he always share a cup of rice during elections.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by BERNIMOORE: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Web2020:
Tell that to the wall. When a child drag for food and he was overpowered, he would say "I actually did not need the food" whereas it is a lie
Gbam
That is exactly the way Tinubu online crew lived their whole life in denial They are never honest. I love the way you just capture their exact way of thinking

5 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by bolinxman: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
Aketi was the aspirant disqualified based on anti party activities during the last presidential/ National assembly elections, that's why they've not been able to release the screening exercise results. Abraham was not the aspirant disqualified, Fayemi and his 2023 gang are begging to have positive result for Aketi at the moment. Do your independent research, don't rely on fake news from Daily trust, most of this newspaper media houses are using Tinubu's name to sell their newspaper. Aketi's supporters are in silent mode at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by steeltrust: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2020
u go Edo dem drive u
u don still go ondo
dem don still drive u
very soon dem go drive u from Lagos
it a matter of time

plz my fellow nairalanders
check my signature and help me
tanks and god bless
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by JubrilBuhari: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:

Yoruba shiite moozlem Daily Trust is northern media.
If for anything they are clearly showing your overlord bullion van criminal, Thief.nubu that all his slavery for them is in vain.
He has been used, rendered impotent and dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by bigfish3k: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Web2020:
Do unto others what you want them to do to you. By the time they are through with Tinubu, he would resign from politics by himself. He is paying for his own sins against Ambode and Obaseki.

You can not build your own by destroying others. Karma is real.

You are very intelligent guy.
Thats how he rose

Remember how he was jealous of fasholas achievements and wanted to bring him down if not that the federal might wasn't with him then like in the case of Ambode

He started lying that Fashola was using his blue print. Blue print that he couldn't implement for 8yrs.
I asked one of his supporters yesterday talking about blue print
If there was a blue print, Why is it that Fashola had to destroy Bode Thomas Rd in Lagos to rebuild it to world standards even though Tinubu had already done the road shabilly before

I also gave him other examples like the badagry railway that passed through the trailer terminal which Tinubu built at orile in which they had to break parts of it for the railway bridge

In a blue print situation, all these reconstruction suppose not to occur. It would have just been a Continuation

3 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by bigfish3k: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2020
Web2020:
Wao
I love the simple way you captured their behavior. That's how they behave. Very tricky APC people that are not straight forward

I am aware of this behavior but have been thinking of how to capture it. Thank you for this
"when they are overpowered they will start telling you how actually they didn't need it"

This aptly captures how their spin writers are programed

1 Like

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by hush15: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Thiefnuubu should calm down,he is overdoing it and might land in jail if not careful.
He successfully prevented 1 sitting governor from running for elections and started d same tricks again in Edo,does he think other 1st term governors will sit down and watch him set a precedence that could sweep all of them out of office?
The man is not as intelligent as he is touted to be after all.

The intelligence aspect is over rated bare. A man who bring others down to rise shouldn't be classified as intelligent but a coward.

5 Likes

Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by FlordFlorez(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Abraham is not even a threat to Aketi, Oke is. Many APC diehard members are not happy with Aketi. Oke is popular enough and he might get the primary. Again, non of those aspirants are a match to Jegede, except Oke and Aketi for been incumbent.
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by MartinsD12(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Dansuqi: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Abraham is not even a threat to Aketi, Oke is. Many APC diehard members are not happy with Aketi. Oke is popular enough and he might get the primary. Again, non of those aspirants are a match to Jegede, except Oke and Aketi for been incumbent.

You are now reasoning well.but mind you oke wants direct primaries.I told you aketi won the 2016 primaries narrowly
Re: Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2020
Basic123:

Some have dedicated their whole life in mentioning TINUBU,while you have dedicated your entire life defending the same man.
In my own opinion, both you and them are jobless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong / Davido Visits The FCT Minister, Wike In His Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.