Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,373 members, 5,865,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 10:28 AM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (9055 Views)

I Urgently Want To Travel To Cyprus This Year, How Possible? Suggestions Please / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Thurmieee: 7:14pm On Sep 16
jidoex66:

CIU or any school in north Cyprus won’t ask you to show any money. That’s not true.
Thank you so much. I'll mention you when I need any explanation
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Thurmieee: 8:22pm On Sep 16
Flaame:
Elder? Isn't that you?
hello how far. what decision did you get take
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Flaame(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16
Thurmieee:

hello how far. what decision did you get take
I have not actually finalized bro,but I'm getting to that
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Thurmieee: 6:22am On Sep 17
Flaame:
I have not actually finalized bro,but I'm getting to that
is it possible you get a refund of the 1000$ upfront. when I read backwards.....the profs analysis is 12m close to 15m. and at the end no work permit or anything. person go still come back to Nigeria with the bsc.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Flaame(m): 8:36am On Sep 17
Thurmieee:

is it possible you get a refund of the 1000$ upfront. when I read backwards.....the profs analysis is 12m close to 15m. and at the end no work permit or anything. person go still come back to Nigeria with the bsc.
I don't even know, I've mailed and mailed,no positive response from them.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Thurmieee: 8:57am On Sep 17
Flaame:
I don't even know, I've mailed and mailed,no positive response from them.
Kai you have to carry on . and believe in yourself. abi u want make the money waste
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by teewest100: 4:28pm On Sep 18
Hello house, please I need you to put more light on this issues for us ooo, just checking the Turkish Airline website afternoon just to know how many percent of KG is allow older lodge, it to my surprise to see that just 4kg is allowed for cabinet and 8kg for other big bags going into the plane cargo area, sir please how true is this, because this is really giving much headache ooo
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 5:53pm On Sep 18
teewest100:
Hello house, please I need you to put more light on this issues for us ooo, just checking the Turkish Airline website afternoon just to know how many percent of KG is allow older lodge, it to my surprise to see that just 4kg is allowed for cabinet and 8kg for other big bags going into the plane cargo area, sir please how true is this, because this is really giving much headache ooo

Turkish Airline allows 23 kg for Check-in baggage and maximum 8 kg as cabin baggage.

There is difference between Check-in baggage and Cabin Baggage
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 5:55pm On Sep 18
News Update

The list of the world’s most influential scientists determined by a team of scientists from the USA and the Netherlands using the composite indicator scientific impact index consisting of variables such as the number of scientific articles, the number of citations, and the rank of authors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 / Foreign Airlines Reap $700m From Ticket Sales In 8 Months In Nigeria / Do You Ever Think Of Moving Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.