Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (95575 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Joyce4lovelead: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
My acceptance letter from the school

1 Share

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Joyce4lovelead: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
?

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Joyce4lovelead: 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Network problem this is my admission letter

1 Share

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2021
Joyce4lovelead:
Wip7 good evening,good evening everyone please I need your opinion am not comfortable with what my agent told me I don't really know if it is through that she is telling me.let me start my story.a friend of mine I know then in Dubai she later relocate to North cyprus,I told her I want to come to cyprus and she gave me her agent number she told me that the agent is her friend.me and the agent bargain on the study visa price 1.5 both the ticket fee.

I have replied your email regarding this in detail.

To add more:

As I have repeatedly mentioned on this thread both part 1 and 2 of North Cyprus threads. Applicants should deal with only attested and well-recognized agents. You can buy flight tickets, pay tuition and accommodation yourself without sending the money to your agent as university admission letters generally contains banking details to pay and flights are easily buyable online via the airline website.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Dapsyn33: 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
How much is there tution fee?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2021
For students traveling to TRNC

Every 2 weeks there are certain changes in this table below and travelers are encouraged to check before making the trips so they won't be returned upon arrival.

Also; ensure you have a bank card that can pay online(cash not accepted); upon arrival to Turkey before proceeding to TRNC you will be required to pay for the Covid tracker band currently cost 750 TL and after your self-tracking quarantine some of the money is refunded.

Check your country below and see which color you belong to: Those coming from DARK RED are currently forbidden to enter TRNC.

Interested in studying at TRNC, contact WIP7.

1 Share

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2021
Working as an Academic Instructor be it professorship or lecturer at TRNC

For those interested in working in TRNC educational sector here are vacancies with net salary after tax. You can apply!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2021
wip7:
For students traveling to TRNC

Every 2 weeks there are certain changes in this table below and travelers are encouraged to check before making the trips so they won't be returned upon arrival.

Also; ensure you have a bank card that can pay online(cash not accepted); upon arrival to Turkey before proceeding to TRNC you will be required to pay for the Covid tracker band currently cost 750 TL and after your self-tracking quarantine some of the money is refunded.

Check your country below and see which color you belong to: Those coming from DARK RED are currently forbidden to enter TRNC.

Interested in studying at TRNC, contact WIP7.
Permit me to ask prof; how much will it cost one to study pharmacy say in EMU or CIU?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
Quinex2:
Permit me to ask prof; how much will it cost one to study pharmacy say in EMU or CIU?

Undergraduate pharmacy at EMU is around 8300$ yearly (this already include 50% discount) while is around 5000$ At CIU.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 27, 2021
wip7:

Undergraduate pharmacy at EMU is around 8300$ yearly (this already include 50% discount) while is around 5000$ At CIU.
Fair enough. I've someone interested in schooling there.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by mosthigh33: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2021
THERE IS NO JOB IN NORTHERN CYPRUS! I REPEAT THERE IS NO JOB IN NORTHERN CYPRUS! BEWARE OF TRAFFICKERS POSING AS AGENTS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A STRONG SPONSOR AND FOCUS ON YOUR EDUCATION YOU WILL GET STRANDED! IF YOU FAIL A COURSE YOU WILL MAKE A FRESH PAYMENT AND IF YOU CAN'T MAKE PAYMENT FOR A SESSION YOU WON'T GET THAT YEAR STUDENT PERMIT. AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE PERMIT AND POLIS GET YOU. IT'S JAIL! THIS COUNTRY IS HARD! THEY ARE VERY HOSTILE TOO!! NO BAD MOUTHING ASK ANYONE THERE WHO CAN HONESTLY TELL YOU THE TRUTH!! ALL YOU CAN GET AS A DUDE IS BRICKLAYING JOB WITH 50TL DAILY OR 65TL MAX IS 100TL AND THEY MAY ÒWE YOU SEVERAL WEEKS BEFORE YOU RECEIVE PAYMENT. SUFFER FULL THAT COUNTRY AND IMMIGRANT (ESPECIALLY FROM AFRICA) DON'T GET MUCH BENEFITS. ONLY VERY FEW MAKE IT THERE IN THE ASPECT OF GOOD JOB. THEY WON'T EMPLOY BLACK'S MUCH.
https://www.olomoinfo.com/2021/06/turkish-cypriot-man-spreads-hate.html?m=1

FOR THOSE BUYING CARS IN NORTH CYPRUS I PITY UNA. ANY FORM OF ACCIDENT EITHER JAIL OR THEY FINE YOU ABOVE 9000TL. ALSO IF THERE ARE DAMAGES YOU WILL PAY EVERY KOBO! IF YOU PAY QUICKLY ALSO YOU WILL BE INVESTIGATED FOR (BLACK MONEY) �
https://www.olomoinfo.com/2021/06/student-involved-in-accident-caused.html?m=1

https://www.olomoinfo.com/2021/06/student-involved-in-accident-to-be.html?m=1

OPEN YOUR EYES! DON'T FALL FOR SWEET TALK OR TEXTING HERE!

Tamam!!!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
Please I want to confirm if you can currently book flight to Cyprus as my agent says airport are currently close

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
emmanick:
Please I want to confirm if you can currently book flight to Cyprus as my agent says airport are currently close

Read my post up there of June 26th ☝️☝️☝️
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thanks for your reply wip

I have read the post and confirm what my agent said apparently he was right.

How can I be able to check if Nigeria has been removed from the dark red countries in the upcoming weeks
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by ghettonews: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
wip7:

Read my post up there of June 26th ☝️☝️☝️

Bro what if someone goes to any of the Nigerian near by country which is not in the dark list to board a plane would the person be allowed into trnc?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
emmanick:
Thanks for your reply wip

I have read the post and confirm what my agent said apparently he was right.

How can I be able to check if Nigeria has been removed from the dark red countries in the upcoming weeks

I had a meeting on Saturday with one of the ministry of health/immigration scientists who happens to be one of my colleagues; according to her in the next two weeks Nigerian won’t stlll be allowed to come in.

Meanwhile, if you check ministry of health and immigration site of TRNC you will see updates weekly regarding the nationals allowed into TRNC.

I will also post update on this thread.

Currently; TRNC is vaccinating the citizen and any person within TRNC. All Professors interested to take vaccines are currently being vaccinated with the hope that 90% of the population get vaccinated before next semester on September. Then, some new rule can come up which means travelers maybe vaccinated upon arrival.

So if your semester starts in September 2021; no need to panic; there a rolling updates weekly!
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thank you again mr wip

I appreciate your work here and I will keep checking your post for updates

And yesterday my semester starts September

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by bakindipe: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good evening, Please I do have a question as regards checklist for Nigerian student intending to study Msc in eastern Mediterranean university, I’m currently having my Official transcript known as Statement of Result, but my question is, do I need to provide my ND & HND certificate? Because my school is saying the Certificate is not ready and I graduated 2018. What can I do ?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
bakindipe:
Good evening, Please I do have a question as regards checklist for Nigerian student intending to study Msc in eastern Mediterranean university, I’m currently having my Official transcript known as Statement of Result, but my question is, do I need to provide my ND & HND certificate? Because my school is saying the Certificate is not ready and I graduated 2018. What can I do ?

First EMU only admit students with bachelor degrees for a master program not HND holders.

For admission you will need the following in addition to other admission documents:

—All academic transcripts

—- Graduation certificates or statements of results.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by bakindipe: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mehn

The Agent actually told me otherwise, can I send a mail to you sir ?

Can you share me your mail or WhatsApp number for further clarifications.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
bakindipe:
Mehn

The Agent actually told me otherwise, can I send a mail to you sir ?

Can you share me your mail or WhatsApp number for further clarifications.

You already sent me pm from Nairaland and I replied you.

So you can message through that.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Braga123: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hello @wip I want to know about those summer school and do they reduce my duration of study if yes how because when I checked on ciu website it only goes on for a month and a half thank you
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Braga123:
Hello @wip I want to know about those summer school and do they reduce my duration of study if yes how because when I checked on ciu website it only goes on for a month and a half thank you

In Cyprus, each program has a minimum number of courses and credit units that a student must complete before graduating, which is equivalent to ECTS (European credit transfer system).

For a four-year undergraduate program, there are approximately 48 courses, with at least 6 courses per semester. The primary semesters are spring (February yearly) and fall (September yearly), during which students take their regularly scheduled classes, whereas summer (July-September) students can usually only take three courses.

Depending on when a student joins the university, he or she will spend three to four summers before graduating from an undergraduate program. So, if a student decides to take three courses per summer, he or she will have completed almost nine to twelve courses, reducing the number of calendar years spent at university.

Unlike a regular semester, where tuition is charged per semester, students often pay per credit hour for each summer course.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

If you're interested in studying at EMU, contact WIP7.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
EMU aims to vaccinate all the students and staff before next semester.

If you are an EMU student or you know EMU students, kindly inform them to get vaccinated.

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by BrainArch: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Joyce, I was given admission by Grine American university. I sent you am email now
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Travelling: COVID-19 Measures (12th July update)

The entry rules for travelers are given based on the color code as shown below; travelers should adhere to these color codes to avoid deportation or return upon arrival.

DARK RED;

People who have travelled to these countries in the last 14 days are forbidden from entering the country.

RED;

Regardless of whether or not they have been vaccinated, entry to the country will be on condition of a pre-departure negative PCR result from the last 72 hours and a 10-day quarantine.

Check country code you are traveling from below:

Other than dark red, all others can enter TRNC.

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Good day mr wip

I would want to confirm some information I read from my acceptance letter from CIU

It says

Annual fee after scholarship: 3098

And below

The initial payment of €1000 is included in the installment stated above

The installment is a split of how I can pay the annual fee

Does that mean the 1k I paid when I got the admission will be deducted from the 3098

And what happens if I miss to pay accordingly to how it was arranged Instalmentally
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Since the country hasn’t move Nigeria from the red zone

What if I go through a Country that’s on the entry zone
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
emmanick:
Good day mr wip

I would want to confirm some information I read from my acceptance letter from CIU

It says
Annual fee after scholarship: 3098
And below
The initial payment of €1000 is included in the installment stated above
The installment is a split of how I can pay the annual fee

Does that mean the 1k I paid when I got the admission will be deducted from the 3098

Yes

And what happens if I miss to pay accordingly to how it was arranged Instalmentally

You likely will be charged compound interest.

emmanick:
Since the country hasn’t move Nigeria from the red zone

What if I go through a Country that’s on the entry zone

Since the update is weekly and I personally do not know the data used to group countries according to color, anything could change before September. However, according to an unconfirmed comment from a coworker, it's based on the quantity of publicly available vaccination data in each country. As a result, folks living in the red dark have a poor vaccination rate or are unwilling to be vaccinated.

For you to be granted admission if you chose to travel to, say, Iraq or the United Kingdom, both of which are on the red list yet are allowed to visit the TRNC. You must have spent more than 14 days in Iraq, as evidenced by the entry and exit dates stamped on your passport, in order to enter TRNC.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Crespodinho(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hi, Good evening.

Please what does this mean?

Current Status: Waiting for Re-evaluation
Current Level: International Office

It's been like this for a long time.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Joint Program between EMU and UNT

EMU students will be able complete their final year courses with UNT equivalent courses and receive the EMU undergraduate diploma. Then, students will have the opportunity to continue their postgraduate studies in UNT Computer Sciences program and receive the UNT postgraduate diploma.

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Flaame(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2021
BrainArch:
being honest is to tell me to move out this country ASAP ok. There’s nothing anywhere just land and water.. what you make out of it is what matters. Same thing was said about traveling to USA even UK. All to myself. Shay nah me find admission, pay school fees, buy bag for myself. Am 101%sure of leaving this country. I WILL SURVIVE BROS. Israel have been a desert and still better with our oil join..BROS.. look... as far as your eyes can see
I am not really sure of what you mean,but I sense sarcasm . However,I am being specific on people who have no sponsor. And also people who really want to work while studying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (52) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / The Strid At Bolton Abbey In UK Is One Of The World Most Dangerous Places (Pix) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.