Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,831 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (95822 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Hecky7: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Hecky7:
Good day sir
Please I'd like to find out if we can use one way ticket with using OTB?

And also is there e-visa to cyprus and how fast can we obtain it
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Hecky7:

And also is there e-visa to cyprus and how fast can we obtain it

No e-visa for Cyprus!

Only Turkey does e-visa for those that have either passport or valid visas from Schengen countries/EU, USA, Canada, UK, etc.

For most applicants from certain African countries, they can only come to TRNC by transit visa or if OKTB is approved. Not by e-visa!
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Hecky7: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2021
wip7:

No e-visa for Cyprus!

Only Turkey does e-visa for those that have either passport or valid visas from Schengen countries/EU, USA, Canada, UK, etc.

For most applicants from certain African countries, they can only come to TRNC by transit visa or if OKTB is approved. Not by e-visa!

Okay. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Holuwahphemi:
Please who knows when the student visa application to North Cyprus at voyavisa would resume. They said, they are not processing applications because the border is closed.

We applied for 5 students visa appointments today and 27th August have been approved through Voyavisa.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Drhay: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
How about the OTB ?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Drhay:
How about the OTB ?

Read page 34, I responded regarding OKTB
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Holuwahphemi: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
wip7:

We applied for 5 students visa appointments today and 27th August have been approved through Voyavisa.

Not Visa appointment, you are allowed to book an appointment but when you reach voyavisa, they would tell you the border is closed.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by mosthigh33: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
QUICK REMAINDER!!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG SPONSOR OR FINANCIAL SUPPORT, STAY BACK FROM NORTHERN CYPRUS... THERE IS NO JOB , QUARANTINE FEE NOW 640$ (2WEEKS) !!! Find other country to Japa! NORTHERN CYPRUS IS HOSTILE!

MAY GOD BE WITH EVERYONE!
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2021
We need research Assistants

Considering last month, PhD full time category A earns nearly 5000 TL monthly salary while master above 3500 TL. (This may change)

Due to inflation salary may be increased. Apply before deadline ONLY and meet other conditions.

Best wishes!

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Hecky7: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
wip7:
We need research Assistants

Considering last month, PhD full time category A earns nearly 5000 TL monthly salary while master above 3500 TL. (This may change)

Due to inflation salary may be increased. Apply before deadline ONLY and meet other conditions.

Best wishes!

Good evening sir
Please I would like to ask if you can change your course during the registration. And how long will the registration take considering the quarantine session.
Thank you
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hecky7:

Good evening sir
Please I would like to ask if you can change your course during the registration. And how long will the registration take considering the quarantine session.
Thank you

Yes you can change your program during registration provided your results is acceptable to the department you wish to change to.

I don’t know about other schools, registration at EMU is done within 1-2 days and 80% is completed online from your home even during the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good day Mr Wip

I want to enquire about OKTB

I understand if you use OKTB you don't need to go to embassy to process a student visa and that at arrival you will given some kind of permit still you process residence from your school.

My question is what If I still want to process a student visa after I have entered into Cyprus and maybe come back after a semester...can I still process my student visa afterwards and will student permit allow me to come in and out of Cyprus (Nigeria to Cyprus) just as a visa would. Thank you
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
emmanick:
Good day Mr Wip

I want to enquire about OKTB

I understand if you use OKTB you don't need to go to embassy to process a student visa and that at arrival you will given some kind of permit still you process residence from your school.

My question is what If I still want to process a student visa after I have entered into Cyprus and maybe come back after a semester...can I still process my student visa afterwards and will student permit allow me to come in and out of Cyprus (Nigeria to Cyprus) just as a visa would. Thank you

TRNC do not have a student visa; all students either those that come through the OKTB or transit visa must apply for STUDENT RESIDENCY PERMIT….this permit is usually 1 year and renewable for all students that register annually and allows you to go out and return to the country.

So if you have OKTB and wish to apply for visa afterwards, it’s waste of cash and time since the visa that will be issue is TRANSIT VISA that will last within 1-3 months; however, your residency permit already sufficient to stay legally and travel to/fro.

I hope that is clear.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thanks so much for the reply wip
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by klassykute(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Good day boss, i have just started working my school process, i just paid my school fees and m looking to go to the embassy very soon to process the student visa to NEU please i literally have a very small amount of knowledge of the documents i should go with to guarantee a smooth process. Please can you tell me the most important things I should go with? Thanks
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2021
klassykute:
Good day boss, i have just started working my school process, i just paid my school fees and m looking to go to the embassy very soon to process the student visa to NEU please i literally have a very small amount of knowledge of the documents i should go with to guarantee a smooth process. Please can you tell me the most important things I should go with? Thanks

Visit the Turkish embassy Abuja website and voyavisa website to see all documents and procedure for the student visa.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by klassykute(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2021
wip7:

Visit the Turkish embassy Abuja website and voyavisa website to see all documents and procedure for the student visa.

Thank you, i have checked and saw the requirements althou some are a bit confusing, one of the requirements say i must have proof of booked flight ticket, do i book a ticket when i do not have a visa yet?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by klassykute(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2021
wip7:

can i apply online?
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Holuwahphemi: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2021
klassykute:
can i apply online?

You can book an appointment online
But for the documents, disregard what is on their website, completely irrelevant.
Use the picture I shared, Infact just carry everything. You would need to get 135$ physical dollars for visa fee and 1500 naira for the the voya fee

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Holuwahphemi: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2021
klassykute:

Thank you, i have checked and saw the requirements althou some are a bit confusing, one of the requirements say i must have proof of booked flight ticket, do i book a ticket when i do not have a visa yet?

Reserving the flight is different from booking it.
I would advise you should reserve when you reach voyavisa.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Drhay: 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
wip7:

Good pm sir,

Please sir I want to know if you have confirmed the policy of OKTB this fall cos I just finished paying my school fee and needed to know how to do OKTB sir.

Thanks for your swift response sir.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Kenthro: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
all of una wey dey go north cyprus go see pepper for that country. if you get opportunity go another place. me i don dey process canada after being in that wicked country for two years. i don talk my own sha

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Drhay:

Good pm sir,

Please sir I want to know if you have confirmed the policy of OKTB this fall cos I just finished paying my school fee and needed to know how to do OKTB sir.

Thanks for your swift response sir.

Yes, our first set of OKTB should arrive on Sunday to TRNC from Abuja.

When you are ready to process OKTB l, email me your acceptance letter or find any agent to do that for you or visit Turkish airline.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by mosthigh33: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Arriving on Sunday and they will pay 5.400tl! Wicked souls
wip7:

When you are ready to process OKTB l, email me your acceptance letter or find any agent to do that for you or visit Turkish airline.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2021
Good day Mr wip

Can you confirm if the payment of 5400tl is true

And also in other to process my student permit in CIU do I have to pay my complete tuition fee

Or can I still process and get the permit while I pay the tuition fee installmentaly
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Drhay: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
wip7:

Thanks sir, appreciated for this information sir,

Please sir I heard that quarantine fee has been cancelled and it's now free according to new law as at today sir.. please how true is it
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drhay:

Thanks sir, appreciated for this information sir,

Please sir I heard that quarantine fee has been cancelled and it's now free according to new law as at today sir.. please how true is it

3 PhD students came in last Wednesday from South Africa and two other on last Saturday from Egypt… these students are funded students of my lab; they never pay any quarantine money, so where you heard that is new to me. What they paid was 700 TL for test and tracker which Turkcell will refund 400 tl to them after 10 days.

Couples of old students also arrived from your country days ago and only paid for just Covid test.

Get updated news from the Government site regarding traveling procedure before you travel.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=emmanick post=105089000]Good day Mr wip

Can you confirm if the payment of 5400tl is true

Reading about that from you for the first time.

And also in other to process my student permit in CIU do I have to pay my complete tuition fee

No, each university has a minimum a student should pay to register, as soon as you make such payment, you will be able to process your student residency permit.

Or can I still process and get the permit while I pay the tuition fee installmentaly

You can get the permit as soon as the university registers you, CIU is 1000 euro to register except some countries.

Best wishes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (52) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.