Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

North Cyprus: Part 2 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus: Part 2 (95978 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Rooneyx(f): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
sacredlily:
Am so delighted on this insight from you Mr wip7. The reason we weren't able to clarify all necessary informations was because we never knew it will be so sudden. Not up to 2 weeks we started.
Will just follow the link now. Thank you so much
. Agent money and commission KILL YOU THERE. No comot that country keep misleading gullible Nigerians with sweet mouth. Fool. You’re too old for this scam. Tell them cyprus is evil if they don’t have money. Bastard

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by mystkk(f): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Rooneyx:
GOD BLESS YOU. God punish Mr Wip for misleading Nigerians to coming to kibris.
. Would you shut up, kibris is not good what are you still doing there? He's a liar guys trnc is not as bad as they all claim! Yes there is language barrier but you have Google translate, yes there are no too much jobs n Nigerians are feeling too big to do menial jobs available, there are job but it would take some time to get one just like in any new place you relocate to. Yes there are Yahoo guys n prostitutes but every body do you, i have not met a racist since I got here, they are nice people, the island is small combine with covid made getting jobs harder. So ROONEYX SHUT UP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Frt0(f): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
klassykute:
yes

Alright, thank you. Please check your email.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by mosthigh33: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2021
I kept warning people about this WIP7 they wont listen. TRNC is a dead zone!
Rooneyx:
GOD BLESS YOU. God punish Mr Wip for misleading Nigerians to coming to kibris.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by mosthigh33: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2021
People like you deserve whatever happen to you. You will always hide the Truth and if we look at your situation it could be worst compare to others but still you wont tell the TRUTH because of the 10 Naira commissions you are going to make. Oh what a shame!
mystkk:
. Would you shut up, kibris is not good what are you still doing there? He's a liar guys trnc is not as bad as they all claim! Yes there is language barrier but you have Google translate, yes there are no too much jobs n Nigerians are feeling too big to do menial jobs available, there are job but it would take some time to get one just like in any new place you relocate to. Yes there are Yahoo guys n prostitutes but every body do you, i have not met a racist since I got here, they are nice people, the island is small combine with covid made getting jobs harder. So ROONEYX SHUT UP
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Jayjezey: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
If you are coming to North Cyprus and you need to run OKTB and/or accommodation. Hit me up, let's get you sorted.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Mamabearprotect: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Good Day Prof Wip.., is it possible for me to travel next week with my 6months old and 3year old using okay 2 board?

What advice can you offer? I am a student
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Mamabearprotect:
Good Day Prof Wip.., is it possible for me to travel next week with my 6months old and 3year old using okay 2 board?

What advice can you offer? I am a student

If you are old student and already have student certificate that you are registered to your university….yes you can.

If you are new student is also possible provided the OKTB will cover the kids as well. As a new student, please ensure you have the acceptance letter, proof of tuition payment and accommodation proof because last week I learnt several African were deported upon arrival because of those documents.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Mamabearprotect: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2021
I am a new student sir. I will try to get those documents ready .
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by ehisforever24(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please Can someone who got admission with South Cyprus use Ok to board, or is ok to board only for south cyprus
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 4:48am On Nov 18, 2021
ehisforever24:
Please Can someone who got admission with South Cyprus use Ok to board, or is ok to board only for south cyprus

No you cannot use OKTB for south Cyprus.

The visa for students in south Cyprus is processed by the university so no need for OKTB or visa issues.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Nreebge: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
wip7:

No you cannot use OKTB for south Cyprus.

The visa for students in south Cyprus is processed by the university so no need for OKTB or visa issues.

Am looking forward.to apply by february 2022 .
I will be needing updates here, please keep updating the house.
Thank you very much
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mr wip

Good day sir
Please is it possible for someone to visit trnc without apply for admission in any universities

Like a tourist visa or visitation.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
emmanick:
Mr wip

Good day sir
Please is it possible for someone to visit trnc without apply for admission in any universities

Like a tourist visa or visitation.

Yeah it is possible.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by emmanick: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Greetings mr wip

Can you explain how mr wip

What are the procedures involved
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by bellooyin(f): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2021
How much is okay to board from Nigeria to north Cyprus

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
emmanick:
Greetings mr wip

Can you explain how mr wip

What are the procedures involved

Just applied for tourist visa through the embassy or visiting visa if you have an invitation letter. The requirements can be seen on the embassy website.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
arafat95:
Good morning guys. I have paid my initial deposit of 1000 euro last week Friday and my school have replied my mail that the money has reflected in the account on Tuesday, and since then I have been expecting them to send my acceptance letter and school fees receipt to me, please,I will like to know the days it normally take schools to send acceptance letter after the initial payment. (CIU)
Thanks
you sent me a mail via nairaland today and how may I be of help
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by wip7: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2021

Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by klassykute(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
If you are coming to cyprus anytime soon and need an apartment to rent, please send me a mail, and if you also have questions please send a reply.
Re: North Cyprus: Part 2 by Goldenpearly: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello house. For the OKTB can one use a one way ticket to do it . Also can one travel with it from lagos airport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.